PDA

View Full Version : Jim Kelly on Mike and Mike this morning...

raphael120
11-08-2007, 10:48 AM
He was giving his input on the whole Pats going undefeated thing and said that the Pats will be 15-1, because they're going to LOSE in BUFFALO in two weeks! hahaha!

He also said that there is no way the pats are going to be able to handle the loudest crowd in the NFL!

Yeah Jimbo!!!!!

camelcowboy
11-08-2007, 10:51 AM
Jimbo is making the rounds did he mention anything about his hopes of buying the team.

RockStar36
11-08-2007, 10:52 AM
No he didn't mention anything about buying the team. Honestly, I don't think it's even a topic outside of Buffalo.

raphael120
11-08-2007, 11:02 AM
Jimbo is making the rounds did he mention anything about his hopes of buying the team.

No he mentioned some crap with Bank of America credit card thing he's doin.

Gunzlingr
11-08-2007, 11:05 AM
And you guys called Marino a homer for saying the Phins would beat us!

THATHURMANATOR
11-08-2007, 11:08 AM
Yes because Jimbo was saying it tounge in cheek. Gay boy Marino was serious.

OpIv37
11-08-2007, 11:14 AM
et tu, Jimbo?

These kinds of statements are just bulletin board fodder for the opposition and the last thing the Pats need is more motivation. Bellicheat has them brainwashed into thinking they get no respect.

THATHURMANATOR
11-08-2007, 11:17 AM
et tu, Jimbo?

These kinds of statements are just bulletin board fodder for the opposition and the last thing the Pats need is more motivation. Bellicheat has them brainwashed into thinking they get no respect.
Oh who gives a **** at this point Op. The Patriots are virtually unstoppable. Who cares?

BAM
11-08-2007, 11:20 AM
AWESOME!!!

Bills4Life83
11-08-2007, 11:22 AM
Oh who gives a **** at this point Op. The Patriots are virtually unstoppable. Who cares?

Yeah the Colts tried the be nice to them approach and still lost.

raphael120
11-08-2007, 11:23 AM
What do you want Jimbo to say? "Aw man we're gonna get ****ED UP in this game!"

OpIv37
11-08-2007, 11:30 AM

true but no sense throwing more fuel on the fire.

OpIv37
11-08-2007, 11:32 AM
What do you want Jimbo to say? "Aw man we're gonna get ****ED UP in this game!"

Anything that doesn't motivate the other team. How about:

"The Patriots are playing extremely well and they'll be tough to beat. But they showed some flaws against the Colts and they're coming into a hostile environment. Every team has let down games so don't count the Bills out."

raphael120
11-08-2007, 11:34 AM

"The Patriots are playing extremely well and they'll be tough to beat. But they showed some flaws against the Colts and they're coming into a hostile environment. Every team has let down games so don't count the Bills out."

Eh Jimbo doesn't need to spout out the company line, he aint playin on Sunday, he's speakin for himself, not the team, really, and I highly doubt Belichick is going to be watchin mike and mike and get pissed off at it.

SquishDaFish
11-08-2007, 11:35 AM
God OP you are so negative and now look for **** to complain about

OpIv37
11-08-2007, 11:38 AM
God OP you are so negative and now look for **** to complain about

giving motivation to the opposition and talking up our team on national radio in a game that is as close to unwinnable as it gets are worth complaining about. He's going to make himself and us look stupid.

raphael120
11-08-2007, 11:42 AM
He's going to make himself and us look stupid.

I think our coaches got that part covered. And you really need to hear the context in which he was saying it, it was tongue in cheek.

PECKERWOOD
11-08-2007, 11:44 AM
giving motivation to the opposition and talking up our team on national radio in a game that is as close to unwinnable as it gets are worth complaining about. He's going to make himself and us look stupid.

No he isn't, it's called faith. I'm not going to throw a pitty party and I'm sure that Jimbo won't throw a pitty party if we lose against the Patriots he is just representing his boys (the players and us ) . I think you are reading way too far into this Op.

OpIv37
11-08-2007, 11:46 AM
No he isn't, it's called faith. I'm not going to throw a pitty party and I'm sure that Jimbo won't throw a pitty party if we lose against the Patriots he is just representing his boys (the players and us ) . I think you are reading way too far into this Op.

Football isn't religion. Faith needs to be based on something. What has this team done to suggest they can beat the Pats? What have the Pats done to suggest they are in any way vulnerable? There is no reason to believe we will beat the Pats.

OpIv37
11-08-2007, 11:47 AM
I think our coaches got that part covered. And you really need to hear the context in which he was saying it, it was tongue in cheek.

definitely agree on the coaches.

raphael120
11-08-2007, 11:49 AM
Football isn't religion. Faith needs to be based on something. What has this team done to suggest they can beat the Pats? What have the Pats done to suggest they are in any way vulnerable? There is no reason to believe we will beat the Pats.

Hey no one expected for us to do anything against the Cowboys too, but again, the pats are in their own league too. But I'm not getting my hopes up, the Pats game is kinda like a "Hey, I'm gamblin and I'm up 200, I"m putting 200 on a high risk high reward bet, and if i lose, I still leave even, but if I win, it's HUGE"

OpIv37
11-08-2007, 12:01 PM
Hey no one expected for us to do anything against the Cowboys too, but again, the pats are in their own league too. But I'm not getting my hopes up, the Pats game is kinda like a "Hey, I'm gamblin and I'm up 200, I"m putting 200 on a high risk high reward bet, and if i lose, I still leave even, but if I win, it's HUGE"

As long as the Pats are playing like this, we start every year 0-2. I've learned the hard way MANY times not to get my hopes up with this team. I'm just hoping we can keep it close and avoid another 38-7 debacle since the whole country will be watching.

Next Monday morning, all the good things the national media has been saying about the Bills will be gone in favor of more Patriot ass-kissing.

OpIv37
11-08-2007, 12:02 PM
God I hate the ****ing Pats.

PECKERWOOD
11-08-2007, 12:13 PM

I'm not talking about religion, it's called swagger and confidence. Half the time I have no ****ing clue what I'm talking about but I say it confidently and when I'm wrong I'll apologize if necessary but half the time I won't give a **** anyways.:biggrin: Just because you aren't positive about something doesn't mean that you can't predict things confidently! I love the swagger as long as it isn't taken to a conceited/condescending point. Kelly predicted the Bills upset over the Patriots, if we do win he is going to walk out of this lookin like James Bond!

ajsdx
11-08-2007, 12:22 PM
i just heard jimbo's interview on mike & mike and i loved it. he's got so much enthusiasm for football and the bills.

PECKERWOOD
11-08-2007, 12:24 PM
i just heard jimbo's interview on mike & mike and i loved it. he's got so much enthusiasm for football and the bills.

:hi5:

Jimbo is a pimp!

blackonyx89
11-08-2007, 12:26 PM
Don't be surprised if the Bills SHOCK THE WOOORLD!!!!!!
:xtreme:

justasportsfan
11-08-2007, 12:37 PM
et tu, Jimbo?

If we can't beat them, it's not because they're motivated but because they're simply better.

The bills have a motivation too.

OpIv37
11-08-2007, 12:50 PM
Don't be surprised if the Bills SHOCK THE WOOORLD!!!!!!
:xtreme:

what the hell are you talking about? EVERYONE should be surprised if the Bills win.

blackonyx89
11-08-2007, 01:04 PM
what the hell are you talking about? EVERYONE should be surprised if the Bills win.

The media around the league are counting out the Bills and expect them to lose. You know that, but if the Bills play their best,they should win straight up. It won't be easy,but it's not impossible.

OpIv37
11-08-2007, 01:17 PM
The media around the league are counting out the Bills and expect them to lose. You know that, but if the Bills play their best,they should win straight up. It won't be easy,but it's not impossible.

The Bills playing their best won't be enough. The Patriots will also have to have their worst game of the season, maybe their worst game of the decade, for us to pull it out. They're a much better team than us and us at our best still doesn't compare.

Bone
11-08-2007, 01:34 PM
OP what crawled in your ass and died?

OpIv37
11-08-2007, 01:37 PM
OP what crawled in your ass and died?

if you've been watching this team for the last decade you wouldn't be asking this question.

We're about to get humiliated by the Pats on national TV and half this board is all excited about it because they have this crazy idea that we can win.

And I'll tell you right now what's going to happen. We'll lose the game but it will be closer than most people think, then everyone will jump on me with "you said we had no chance and we ALMOST won!" as if that's some kind of accomplishment. A loss is a loss, even if it's closer than expected.

Billzz
11-08-2007, 02:07 PM
if you've been watching this team for the last decade you wouldn't be asking this question.

We're about to get humiliated by the Pats on national TV and half this board is all excited about it because they have this crazy idea that we can win.

And I'll tell you right now what's going to happen. We'll lose the game but it will be closer than most people think, then everyone will jump on me with "you said we had no chance and we ALMOST won!" as if that's some kind of accomplishment. A loss is a loss, even if it's closer than expected.

Stay away from knives, guns and anything sharp. :hurt:

This team has A CHANCE. I don't care what anyone says. Every sunday I will put on my Bills gear and get ready to watch the game because I am a fan of the team. Win Lose or Draw it's the thrill of the hunt just as much as the kill, especially in this case. I will not be drawn into Debby Downer status because people think we have no chance.

Mitchy moo
11-08-2007, 02:07 PM

I like that the Bills are getting talked about. THe Pats have everything to lose and we have everything to gain, revenge is our motivator.

OpIv37
11-08-2007, 02:19 PM
Stay away from knives, guns and anything sharp. :hurt:

This team has A CHANCE. I don't care what anyone says. Every sunday I will put on my Bills gear and get ready to watch the game because I am a fan of the team. Win Lose or Draw it's the thrill of the hunt just as much as the kill, especially in this case. I will not be drawn into Debby Downer status because people think we have no chance.

I put on my gear and watch every game too. And I usually annoy half the neighborhood by screaming at the TV. But I'm able to separate the outcome that I want from the most likely outcome. Making a realistic prediction has nothing to do with being a fan.

OpIv37
11-08-2007, 02:20 PM
I like that the Bills are getting talked about. THe Pats have everything to lose and we have everything to gain, revenge is our motivator.

I'd prefer that we fly under the radar until we prove we can beat the Pats. Otherwise we're just setting ourselves up for more humiliation.

mybills
11-08-2007, 02:21 PM

Did Jauron write that?

jpdex12
11-08-2007, 07:20 PM
et tu, Jimbo?

Honestly, you are unbelievable! How do you use the ignore feature again?

OpIv37
11-08-2007, 08:47 PM
Honestly, you are unbelievable! How do you use the ignore feature again?

arrrgh this again?

The more people talk this game up in the national media, the more embarrassed we're going to be when the Pats kick the living **** out of us. Everyone knows the Patriots feel like they get no respect and someone of Kelly's caliber saying they're going to lose on national radio is just going to add to that. The last thing the Patriots need is more motivation.

What the hell is wrong with people here? Suddenly everyone thinks we can beat a team that already beat us 38-7 and is undefeated because they change the start time? Give me a ****ing break.

Mitchy moo
11-08-2007, 08:54 PM
arrrgh this again?

The more people talk this game up in the national media, the more embarrassed we're going to be when the Pats kick the living **** out of us. Everyone knows the Patriots feel like they get no respect and someone of Kelly's caliber saying they're going to lose on national radio is just going to add to that. The last thing the Patriots need is more motivation.

What the hell is wrong with people here? Suddenly everyone thinks we can beat a team that already beat us 38-7 and is undefeated because they change the start time? Give me a ****ing break.

Is your blind faith in our loss better than our blind faith in our Bills winning?

Winners never follow what's supposed to happen, they make it happen.

OpIv37
11-08-2007, 09:03 PM
Is your blind faith in our loss better than our blind faith in our Bills winning?

Winners never follow what's supposed to happen, they make it happen.

my "blind faith" isn't blind at all- it's based on the FACTS that NE already beat us, is shattering NFL records and is better than us in every measurable category. That's logic- not blind faith.

We couldn't make it happen against the Pats the first time around, but somehow you think we're going to make it happen this time? It's not like it was even close- we were demolished in every aspect of the game.

casdhf
11-08-2007, 09:06 PM
Maybe we should just forefit.

Mitchy moo
11-08-2007, 09:11 PM
Maybe we should just forefit.

Maybe we played them in New England in the first game?

Billzz
11-09-2007, 12:20 PM
Maybe they won't have a perfect season because of the loss they will get on Sunday? Sorry Opiv it had to be said!