X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Dolphins give Thomas extension

Dolphins | Thomas gets Extension - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
    13:58 PT: The Miami Dolphins have announced the team has agreed to a contract extension with LB Zach Thomas on a five-year deal. Financial terms were undisclosed.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

what took so long?
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Zach Thomas signed a five-year, $33.75-million US contract extension with the Miami Dolphins on Friday.

The new contract includes a $10.5-million signing bonus and extends through the 2008 season. Thomas will receive $6 million of the signing bonus now and $4.5 million later, his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, said. Thomas was entering the last year of the five-year, $22.5-million contract he signed after the 1999 season. "Hopefully I can end my career here," Thomas said. "It's a long contract and I was definitely looking forward to staying here because I love it down here."

more...
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
      X