X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brobill1
    • Mar 2007

WGR55..

This is getting to be ridiculous now! The Bills have potential good news with Jim Kelly and they kill it??? You gotta be kiddin me! Finally someone is vocal on keeping the team here and they have nothing but negative stuff to say about it! Its disgusting! I really feel like they hate the team and wish it were gone!
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: WGR55..

Originally posted by brobill1
    This is getting to be ridiculous now! The Bills have potential good news with Jim Kelly and they kill it??? You gotta be kiddin me! Finally someone is vocal on keeping the team here and they have nothing but negative stuff to say about it! Its disgusting! I really feel like they hate the team and wish it were gone!
    Get Sal in there to clean things up !
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Devin
      The Octagon
      • Apr 2003

What did they say?
      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

MIN!!!!

(more info needed)
        Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

It's that ******* mike schoop.

Let me tell you guys this. If you think he's an ******* on the radio, he's even worst in person... When I covered the Bills regularly in 2002-03, I swear to you there wasn't a media person in the locker room the players hated more than him.

The worst part is he treats his callers like **** and talks down on them. If you dont agree with his opinion and express it, he cuts you off, hangs up on you, makes a sarcastic comment, etc. he's a total and complete dueche.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• eyedog
            • Jul 2002

Schoop's just pissed that his Sabres now suck because they wouldn't pay their best players so he has to hate on the Bills.

Comment

• Cntrygal
              Visually stunning but camera-shy.
              • Jul 2002

But, WHAT was said on the show??????
              Originally posted by notacon
              The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006

Let me tell you guys this. If you think he's an ******* on the radio, he's even worst in person... When I covered the Bills regularly in 2002-03, I swear to you there wasn't a media person in the locker room the players hated more than him.

The worst part is he treats his callers like **** and talks down on them. If you dont agree with his opinion and express it, he cuts you off, hangs up on you, makes a sarcastic comment, etc. he's a total and complete dueche.
                What a douche.

Comment

• Devin
                  The Octagon
                  • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Cntrygal
                  But, WHAT was said on the show??????
                  No kidding. WTF are they carrying on about.

Christ spit it out already.

Comment

• brobill1
                    • Mar 2007

He just is doing the usual pretty much saying Jim Kelly should shut his mouth and stop talking about the buying the Bills. Oh and how its a dumb idea to build a new stadium.

Comment

• Devin
                      The Octagon
                      • Apr 2003

thanks.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                        Peterman Sucks!
                        • Mar 2006

He was also saying how it was premature now for us to be all gung ho over jim kelly leading a group to purchase the team because it isn't for sale yet. As far as we know, it's not. And he doesn't like that it's taking some of the fans down the "primrose path."

He was right about his idea but he is absolutely attrocious and pompous on the delivery of it. Which goes along well with most of his shtick.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                          Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                          He was also saying how it was premature now for us to be all gung ho over jim kelly leading a group to purchase the team because it isn't for sale yet. As far as we know, it's not. And he doesn't like that it's taking some of the fans down the "primrose path."

He was right about his idea but he is absolutely attrocious and pompous on the delivery of it. Which goes along well with most of his shtick.
                          No, I disagree about him being right. Why is he right...because everybody thinks negatively about Buffalo? Listen, if Cleveland can get a stadium built, so can Buffalo. Schoop is an absolute idiot who should not be on the radio. It's about time the media in this town starts to back the redevelopment of this area instead of constantly saying why it can't happen. I want to know how it CAN happen! It's no wonder this area can't move forward faster...

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                            Peterman Sucks!
                            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                            No, I disagree about him being right. Why is he right...because everybody thinks negatively about Buffalo? Listen, if Cleveland can get a stadium built, so can Buffalo. Schoop is an absolute idiot who should not be on the radio. It's about time the media in this town starts to back the redevelopment of this area instead of constantly saying why it can't happen. I want to know how it CAN happen! It's no wonder this area can't move forward faster...

No one is saying it can't happen...it's the improper timing for it seeing the team isn't for sale. Ralph has stated as such. Which is what I agree on with Schopp.

His arrogance is ridiculous though.

And I know it can work downtown, plenty of people outlined reasons why in other threads of it couldn't and why not downtown. The best place for a new stadium is downtown, the place where the stadium should have been built all along.

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                              Will not tolerate vandalism.
                              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by patmoran2006

Part of that is the fact that he joined WGR that year. We all know WGR's approach-- talk nice about the teams for which you hold the rights, talk trash about the teams you don't-- and that was especially true in 2002. You may recall the nasty streak WGR had for pretty much everything before they got Sabres rights. Now they fawn over the Sabres and trash talk the Bills. Schopp seems to be able to fit that mold very nicely. Even when he was on WNSA, where, in my opinion, he was a far better host, he had a nasty, self-righteous streak (stuff like "sports talk for smart people" and Dickerson being "The Moron Report").

Comment

Working...
                              X