X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clumping platelets
    • Jun 2024

TRADE MAX

This team needs a wake up call..............too many teams need a "top 6" forward........we need a player who can lead, win faceoffs, and score timely goals.................oh wait, Rangers would never trade Drury back to us
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Re: TRADE MAX

you don't just make a trade just to make a trade! Afinogenov has been struggling but when he's on his game he's dangerous he's just trying to do to much out there on the ice.

Comment

• Nighthawk
      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LOSman WINS
      you don't just make a trade just to make a trade! Afinogenov has been struggling but when he's on his game he's dangerous he's just trying to do to much out there on the ice.
      Man, do you seriously have any clue what you're talking about? This team is very average at best and it's time to change the makeup of the locker room. I'm glad you aren't running a team.

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Max needs to go...he needed to go at the trade deadline last year.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
          Closet Bills Fan
          • Nov 2004

we need someone that can do the intangibles, as well as be a captain in the dressing room...... as zubrus' numbers weren't pretty, he played a very very gritty game, and thats what this team lacks 99% of the time.

trading max would suck, but it may open up their eyes

j-e-t-s
          jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• clumping platelets

Comment

• JD
              Sabres Zone
              • Sep 2003

Watch Max tear it up with another team, but I doubt it.

Drury has what, 2 points? lol.
              “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

Afinogenov has already reached his potential. If you can't see that, you're blind.

He needs to go.

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                  Man, do you seriously have any clue what you're talking about? This team is very average at best and it's time to change the makeup of the locker room. I'm glad you aren't running a team.
                  I'm just listening to Mike Robitaille and Rob Ray who have played in the NHL and they know hockey! not like you! and they both say that you don't go out to make a trade just to make a trade.

If you go back to the offseason posts I said that the Sabres were trying to trade Afinogenov but nobody would listen to me there was a report that the Sabres were trying to trade Afinogenov and MacArthur in the Entry Draft to Chicago for the #1 draft choice and if Chicago would've gone along with it we would've taken Kane, Then there was an article in the Miami papers that Florida was interested in him and the Sabres wanted Boumeister and a prospect for Afinogenov that was before Florida decided to give Boumeister an extension.
                  Last edited by BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan; 11-10-2007, 02:42 PM.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                    • Jul 2002

I'm just listening to Mike Robitaille and Rob Ray who have played in the NHL and they know hockey! not like you! and they both say that you don't go out to make a trade just to make a trade.

If you go back to the offseason posts I said that the Sabres were trying to trade Afinogenov but nobody would listen to me there was a report that the Sabres were trying to trade Afinogenov and MacArthur in the Entry Draft to Chicago for the #1 draft choice and if Chicago would've gone along with it we would've taken Kane, Then there was an article in the Miami papers that Florida was interested in him and the Sabres wanted Boumeister and a prospect for Afinogenov that was before Florida decided to give Boumeister an extension.
                    Here, let me give you a little lesson on why Mike and Rob say what they say. It's because they both WORK for the Sabres! Do you honestly think they would come on there and say they don't agree with what the Sabres organization is doing? Umm, the clear answer to that would be NO!

Comment

• clumping platelets

Nice turnover tonight max.........lead directly to the Bruins 1st goal

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

Say no to Max.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• SabreEleven
                          • Aug 2002

he sat on the bench for almost the rest of the game after another patient Max turnover

Comment

• Nighthawk
                            • Jul 2002

Hey, but like certain people on here say, the experts believe he is good, so we should keep him. Bulls**t! Get rid of this guy and package a few more of these losers and get some different players in here.

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
                              Closet Bills Fan
                              • Nov 2004

i love max...... dont get me wrong....... but he might need the satan move and sent packing

j-e-t-s
                              jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

Working...
                              X