This sums up the cluelessness in the Sabres organization.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

This sums up the cluelessness in the Sabres organization.

Read down in the article where Larry Quinn says he is not worried about this team. What a joke. This organization falls in love with players way too much because they're nice guys or great guys or whatever. I don't care, I want to win and sitting back and hoping for a miracle is not how you win championships. If anybody needed an answer to whether or not this organization wants to win championships, well that article pretty much clarifies it. Not going to happen folks!

• MTBillsFan
    • May 2003

Re: This sums up the cluelessness in the Sabres organization.

Agreed, some players have lived out their welcome here, but that doesn't explain why the TWO undisputed leaders of the team, who were beloved by the city and fans all over were let go?
    Send me some wings!

Comment

• Nighthawk
      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
      • Jul 2002

Re: This sums up the cluelessness in the Sabres organization.

Originally posted by MTBillsFan
      Agreed, some players have lived out their welcome here, but that doesn't explain why the TWO undisputed leaders of the team, who were beloved by the city and fans all over were let go?
      Seriously, I've come to grips with the fact that this organization has given up on winning a championship. All they care about is the money they're making. Move some of the losers on this team and bring in some new blood. Is this such a hard concept?

Comment

Working...
      X