PDA

View Full Version : Bills on the clock......

Confused
11-10-2007, 03:02 PM
WR........Limas Swede. that big strong athletic wr to line up opposite evans.

OR

another LB.....Connor or Laurenitis?

this is assuming Dorsey, Cason, and Deshawn Jackson are all gone.

I'd like to see the bills get Swede or Laurenitis. Athough Connor and Pozlusny are a proven combo.

I figure on us getting somewhere between 12th and 19th pick

TigerJ
11-10-2007, 04:40 PM
There are a bunch of big athletic WRs. I hope Buffalo gets one of them: Limas Swede, Adarius Bowman, Malcom Kelly, James Hardy.

venis2k1
11-10-2007, 05:28 PM
can we wait a few months for this...

MTBillsFan
11-10-2007, 05:32 PM
What about an honest to goodness STUD at RG or RT?

Confused
11-10-2007, 05:34 PM
swede may drop into the 2nd.

PECKERWOOD
11-10-2007, 06:39 PM
Connor all the way baby! I love this guy, not to mention he is a finalist for the Butkus award and he already has solid chemistry with Posluszny!

YardRat
11-10-2007, 06:42 PM
At this point WR is a bigger need than LB, so unless there is a BPA that just can't be passed up I'd like to see a wide-put added early.

Confused
11-10-2007, 06:50 PM
Deshawn Jackson or Limas Swede?

I say swede cuz we have a big play speedster in evans. We need a 6'5" 220 Wr to catch jump balls and be a threat in the redzone and across the middle.

Confused
11-10-2007, 06:54 PM
What about an honest to goodness STUD at RG or RT?
with all the money we got in our current line, a 1st round OL doesnt seem likely. That said, I do billieve a stud Center would be a healthy addition. Our current depth at that position is adequate at its very best.

Bmax
11-10-2007, 08:41 PM
Have you giys been watching this team or college football at all this season ?

Why would we draft Laurenitis ?MLB Or Conner ? Sweed is a great player but the injury may drop him to rd 2.... I have to agree with Tiger...Those wr are all good .. I still would prefer to pick up a James Hardy in rd 2 At 6-7-220 the guy is a beast in the red zone...

I believe we need more beef up front At DT or DE .....Campbell from miami or Golston from ohio st are two guys to keep your eyes on ...At DT watch out for Sedrick Ellis-USC or Frank Okam-Texas...I also Like Juniors Keith RiversUSC-WLB and CB'S Malcom Jenkis-Ohio ST and Wisc-CB Jack Ikegwuonu ar jr who runs a 4.28 40..

Why corner well when you face the Patriots twice a year with Moss you need quality corners...Nothing against Greer ..But i feel he is a 3rd cb back when need another top guy in here....Don't forget TE rd 2 guys Kellen Davis-Mich St and Matin Rucker MIZZOU would really help the Bills ....

Bmax