Is great goaltending the only thing killing us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • im4bflo
    the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
    • Sep 2003

Is great goaltending the only thing killing us?

We dominate, plenty of shots on goal, but no goals.
  • hurls
    • Oct 2003

Re: Is great goaltending the only thing killing us?

I find it hard to believe that every team we play has the hottest goalie in the League at the time, but it seems so. That's not the only thing killing us though. Some of those shots would've been buried "where momma hides the cookies" last year.

Comment

• im4bflo
      the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by hurls
      I find it hard to believe that every team we play has the hottest goalie in the League at the time, but it seems so. That's not the only thing killing us though. Some of those shots would've been buried "where momma hides the cookies" last year.
      It sure seems that way, don't it?
      If it wasn't for bad luck, we'd have no luck at all!
      Weird, but when things get turned around,
      we're going to be amazing!

Comment

• MTBillsFan
        • May 2003

It's a long season and we've happened to catch goalies on a hot streak the past few weeks. This will change! Pucks will start going our way... I thought it was happening with Big Mac getting the game winner the other night!
        We'll get it turned around! Have Faith!

GO SABRES!
        Send me some wings!

Comment

• G Wolly
          • Mar 2004

If it's great goaltending that killing us, how come we scored our only goal last night shorthanded?

It's all a matter of taking advantage of your opportunities and getting the puck to the net, and you can't get the puck on net if you don't SHOOT.

Comment

• JD
            Sabres Zone
            • Sep 2003

It really more of an accuracy issue, IE... max, poms... they either hit the glass or the goalies chest, its truly mind blowing.

whenever kotalik touches the puck he should just take a shot, no matter where he is lol cause he has a wicked shot.
            “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

Working...
            X