PDA

View Full Version : Why the Bills won't overlook the Dolfelons

Bufftp
11-11-2007, 07:28 AM
1) Now that the Bills have clawed themselves to a 4-4 record, and now have an unseemingly shot at the playoffs, everygame is a must game. They know that.

2) J.P, Losmann. The team is rallying around him, and are playing at a higher level to help him keep the starter role.

3) Special teams will be looking for redemption today. Expexct a few big plays from them.

4) Dick. Jauron has kept this young team focused. I may hate his game day coaching, but I have to give him credit for his weekly management of the team.

mybills
11-11-2007, 07:34 AM
1) Now that the Bills have clawed themselves to a 4-4 record, and now have an unseemingly shot at the playoffs, every game is a must game. They know that.

2) J.P, Losmann. The team is rallying around him, and are playing at a higher level to help him kreep the starter role.

3) Special teams will be looking for redemption today. Expect a few big plays from them.

4) Dick. Jauron has kept this young team focused. I may hate his game day coaching, but I have to give him credit for his weekly management of the team.
Are those typ0's? lol!

shelby
11-11-2007, 07:34 AM
You forgot to mention that our injury-decimated defense keeps getting the job done, week after week.:up:

i hate to admit it, but i have to agree with you about Jauron. His gameday calls are suspect at times, but he must be doing something right with this team.

i love Squish the Fish Day!:jig:
:gobills::squish::fishfry:

YardRat
11-11-2007, 07:38 AM
I know Miami's defense has played poorly to this point, but they've had two weeks to prepare and I think they're going try to come out blazing and create some turnovers. The offense is going to have to protect the ball and move efficiently, especially in the first half.

Bufftp
11-11-2007, 07:40 AM
Are those typ0's? lol!
It's typing prior to coffee.
Yet, if J.P. keeps the starter role, it will "kreep" out a few posters here.

mybills
11-11-2007, 07:43 AM
It's typing prior to coffee.
Yet, if J.P. keeps the starter role, it will "kreep" out a few posters here.
:chuckle:

Nice touch on the Dick dot Jauron! :D

Jan Reimers
11-11-2007, 07:49 AM
I hope you're right, Bufftp, but this game scares the crap out of me for some reason.

mybills
11-11-2007, 07:55 AM
I find it hard to be scared about this game. Cautious yes, but not scared. Our ST should have a field day alone, never mind the QB WR chemistry, and the BEAST.