• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bufftp
    Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Why the Bills won't overlook the Dolfelons

1) Now that the Bills have clawed themselves to a 4-4 record, and now have an unseemingly shot at the playoffs, everygame is a must game. They know that.

2) J.P, Losmann. The team is rallying around him, and are playing at a higher level to help him keep the starter role.

3) Special teams will be looking for redemption today. Expexct a few big plays from them.

4) Dick. Jauron has kept this young team focused. I may hate his game day coaching, but I have to give him credit for his weekly management of the team.
    Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
    "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
    Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
    - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
    to be led by permanent ideals -
    that is what keeps a man patient
    when the world ignores him,
    and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

• mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: Why the Bills won't overlook the Dolfelons

Originally posted by Bufftp
    1) Now that the Bills have clawed themselves to a 4-4 record, and now have an unseemingly shot at the playoffs, every game is a must game. They know that.

2) J.P, Losmann. The team is rallying around him, and are playing at a higher level to help him kreep the starter role.

3) Special teams will be looking for redemption today. Expect a few big plays from them.

4) Dick. Jauron has kept this young team focused. I may hate his game day coaching, but I have to give him credit for his weekly management of the team.
    Are those typ0's? lol!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla *****
      • Jul 2002

You forgot to mention that our injury-decimated defense keeps getting the job done, week after week.

i hate to admit it, but i have to agree with you about Jauron. His gameday calls are suspect at times, but he must be doing something right with this team.

i love Squish the Fish Day!

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

I know Miami's defense has played poorly to this point, but they've had two weeks to prepare and I think they're going try to come out blazing and create some turnovers. The offense is going to have to protect the ball and move efficiently, especially in the first half.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Bufftp
          Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
          Are those typ0's? lol!
          It's typing prior to coffee.
          Yet, if J.P. keeps the starter role, it will "kreep" out a few posters here.
          Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
          "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
          Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
          - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
          to be led by permanent ideals -
          that is what keeps a man patient
          when the world ignores him,
          and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bufftp
            It's typing prior to coffee.
            Yet, if J.P. keeps the starter role, it will "kreep" out a few posters here.

Nice touch on the Dick dot Jauron!
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

I hope you're right, Bufftp, but this game scares the crap out of me for some reason.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

I find it hard to be scared about this game. Cautious yes, but not scared. Our ST should have a field day alone, never mind the QB WR chemistry, and the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                X