X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Bench JP.

I've seen enough. That was the last game that I want to see him as a Bill.

I just got home and I'm sure the JP contigent is blaming the coaching staff but the guy can't handle being in the pocket and no gameplan is going to change that.

JP sucks. Period. Start Edwards and lets move forward.
    Last edited by HHURRICANE; 11-11-2007, 05:47 PM.
  • G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bench JP.

JP should play when Buffalo is behind and needs to try to catch up but is obviously uncomfortable needing to play ball control offense and when line gives him plenty of time to throw he fails to hear footsteps.

Comment

• SpillerThrills
      • Oct 2005

I have to say that I didn't get to watch the game, but I was able to listen to it... .however I did have the Miami broadcast. and I have to say that it's pretty bad when the opposing teams broadcasters are telling you that your QB looks lost..... from the sounds of it JP didn't know what he was doing most of the time. it's almost like since Jauron told him it was his job to lose he's playing scared because he doesn't wanna lose his job again. but if he keeps this up, no matter if we're winning or not he's gotta go. a win is a win in my book, but we should have beat Miami by more than 3 points!
      2008-2009 BZHL Champion!
      2008 Pro Football Pick 'em Champion!
      2008 Survival Football Co-Champion!
      2006-2007 3 Star Pick 'em Champion!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

The offensive line gave him all day. I'm embarrassed I ever gave him that out last year.

The guy is a deer in headlights and I'm convinced he's not that smart.

I looked at the Gaines drop and even though he should have caught it the pass wasn't that good considering the guy was wide open.

For the JP blind supporters who preach his supposed "big arm", every int has been underthrown including the one to Evans today.

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

I'm tired of talking, posting, and reading about the QB's. It's Jauron's call, I'll let him make it and root for whoever he chooses on Sundays. He's handled the situation for the last six weeks and come out with five wins, and that's good enough for me.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Turf
            • Jul 2002

JP proved once again he is not the QB of the present or future. He had all day to throw, couldn't hit open receivers, several times sprinted backwards with the ball resulting in almost catastrophic plays, still makes rookie mistakes and has POOR judgment.
            If Edward is healthy he should start. There is no upside to JP. This whole idea Edwards can't throw a long ball is ridiculous.
            If anyone could watch this game and see the same old QB make the same old mistakes and really think there is any reason to hold onto him, then all I can really say is you really don't know football very well.
            Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
              • Jun 2005

Great posting Yard ROOT FOR THE BILLS!! Let the EXPERTS make the call not us armchair QBs. I think they know what there doing. If Edwards starts we are throwing out our chances at the playoffs to get ready for next season which in my eyes is STUPID. As long as we are in it JP starts.

Comment

• Confused
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Jun 2007

he sux cockasoraus.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                  Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsIN05
                  Great posting Yard ROOT FOR THE BILLS!! Let the EXPERTS make the call not us armchair QBs. I think they know what there doing. If Edwards starts we are throwing out our chances at the playoffs to get ready for next season which in my eyes is STUPID. As long as we are in it JP starts.
                  I agree with most of what you say, but where you lose me is the JP comment. Are you kidding me that you think he shows more than TE? That comment is plain wrong.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

As a long time JP supporter, I have to say that he has absolutely no pocket presence or awareness. I think it's a case of a Million Dollar arm and a Ten Cent brain.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
                      • Mar 2004

JP does seem to have flashes of great game, but I think it may be time to move away from the 1st, 3rd, and 5th round QB. Edwards (at this point) may be a bit green, but he seems to be developing a solid foundation to build upon.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                        As a long time JP supporter, I have to say that he has absolutely no pocket presence or awareness. I think it's a case of a Million Dollar arm and a Ten Cent brain.
                        Bingo.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Don't Panic
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Dec 2005

This was definitely a step back... I only saw the 1st half, but from the sounds of it the 2nd half was the same. The mad scramble after 5 seconds in the pocket was just painful to watch.

Comment

• tampabay25690
                            • Feb 2004

SO JP had a bad day. Tony Romao had an awful game against BUFFALO and they still found a way to win. Lets see what JP has for us on NATIONAL TV!!!!!
                            GO Gators!!!!!!
                            GO GATORS!!

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                              • Jun 2005

Acc the second half wasnt as bad. He was a part of them driving down the field for 2 scores.

Comment

Working...
                              X