PDA

View Full Version : CAN WE JUST ENJOY AND UGLY WIN!!!!!

tampabay25690
11-11-2007, 06:57 PM
I cant believe all the neagative talk on here today. YEA the Bills looked bad today but THEY WON the game we are 5-4!!!!

JP wasn't good today and we all know that, Let's give the guy a chance on National Tv Sunday nite!!!!!!!

SOMETIMES you have to win ugly games and this was one of the BIGGEST trap games of the week. I will be honest Im glad we even won this game. I hate to play teams after a bye week and it showed for Miami the 1st half of this game. I have to say we are in better shape then MIAMI is, THEY are a BAD FOOTBALL TEAM!!!!!

This was a good win for this Young team and I think they needed this 1 more then any other game. When you lose 2 games by 1 sec field goals it is very hard to recover. After the Dallas game I thought this team would never recover from that. I give alot fo credit to the COACHES, YEA I SAD IT THE COACHES. They have this team ready every week.

Its just sad when all you hear on this site is negativity. What will all of you have to talk about if the BILLS did ever leave BUFFALO!!!!! THINK ABOUT IT........

EVERYONE that is going to the game SUNDAY NITE, make all of us that can't be there proud!!!!!!!!! WE WILL NEED THE 12th MAN!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-11-2007, 08:01 PM
there is usually alot of joy when we beat the fish.

Not today. with all the excitment and national attention, we all started to have a glimmer of hope.

welcome back to crappy quarterback hell

there has been only ONE game this year that I felt good aabout after the game and that was last week

so to answer your question : NO

imbondz
11-11-2007, 08:41 PM
hanging out here makes it feels like were 2-7

YardRat
11-11-2007, 08:42 PM
:squish:

justasportsfan
11-11-2007, 08:44 PM
I'm happy. Not all wins will look as good as the win against the bengals. Thank you D.