• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Save Yourself a Week of Arguing & Going Crazy

Maybe this is not "official", but I'll bet whatever you want this is exactly how it's going to be. So you can save yourself a lot of time, emotion and energy by just accepting the following..

* JP Losman WILL start against the Patriots. He's been in the lineup for the last 2.5 games and they haven't lost. There is no way Jauron is going back to Edwards this week before the New England game, especially at home. He's been staying with the QB who's won, and I'll bet he doesnt change now.

* YOu're either drinking too much kool aid or flat-out blind if you think that JP Losman was anything but deplorable today. Recite the dropped pass by Gaines all you want. About a handful of Losman's 23 throws today were good ones, and even less were good decisions. He had all the time in the pocket yet his behavior back there was like he was having a body spasm on almost every play. He has very little touch and is mentally clueless the majority of the time, period.

* Losman will not be the starter for the rest of this season. Get the thought out of your head, it's not happening. THe second this isn't a 'playoff contender' anymore, if not before, the staff is going to Edwards. I wouldn't be the least bit shocked if Losman starts vs NE but we see Edwards by the second half.

*If you own JP Losman stock, you might want to sell now. If he can't dominate the worst team I've seen in at least 3-4 years, there is a 'nada' chance Wilson is giving him an extension. How he plays is literally about as dependable as flipping a coin. It's his mentality and that's not going to change.

Trent Edwards WILL be the quarterback of the Buffalo Bills in 2-3 weeks at the latest, and halftime next Sunday at the earliest. And barring injury, the next time Edwards goes back in, will be the last for Losman.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • !Papacrunk!
    • Mar 2004

Re: Save Yourself a Week of Arguing & Going Crazy

don't some say that a starter should only lose his job due to his play, not because of injury. Unless JP lights it up against NE, I would imagine Edwards would be back once healthy.

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

Edwards could've played today. It's not a health decision right now.

Comment

• Kerr
        Hall of Fame Zoner
        • Feb 2005

He certainly hasn't even remotely closed the debate with today's performance. I never thought he would have a game this atrocious vs the fins. I really don't care. If JP is not playing a good game the first half vs NE, DJ should pull him before it gets uglier.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
          • Sep 2003

You can't really use the 'injury' argument. JP lost his job originally due to an injury.
          "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• EDS
            • Jan 2003

I think the win today buys JP at least two more weeks. If the Bills lose to both the Pats and the Jags then chances are the playoffs are looking a little more unlikely and the team might as well look to the future. If the Bills win, then JP probably survives for a whole longer.

Comment

• Hard Nose Football
              Registered ******
              • Nov 2007

JP may start, but he'll get a quick hook. Then he'll be gone forever.

Comment

• YardRat
                Well, lookie here...
                • Dec 2004

I'll let DJ make whatever decision he wants to with the QB's...It's worked so far.
                YardRat Wall of Fame
                #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• kinigirly
                  • Sep 2005

i can only imagine ralph wilson's face during the game watching his mortal enemy under center. he's gonna ***** himself right to sleep tonite

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

Saw these two comments in the Buffalo News sports blog. Thought they were kinda funny...

I personally endorse JP Losman for quarterback of the Buffalo Bills! Thank you.

Posted by: Joel Giambra | November 11, 2007 at 07:14 PM

Assuming JP has a bad game against NE, that will be two bad games in a row. And a loss. Then maybe Lee Evans will allow DJ to start TE against Jacksonville the following week.

Posted by: Kennedy-Dodd Waitress Sandwich | November 11, 2007 at 06:58 PM

Comment

• Mudflap1
                      Next Question!
                      • Nov 2004

It was an ugly game. The coaches obviously came out with the mentality of "let's now show too much, let's just run and call dump-off passes" and that wasn't enough. Once they started to call a more aggressive game, Losman was not in sync. Finally, he, the offense, and the coaches came around in the 4th quarter.

Losman is inconsistent, that's just the way it is. He'll play well for a week or two, then bad for a game or two. How else can you explain 295 yards passing last week, then 1-8 for 21 yards into the 3rd quarter? However, he did pull the game out in the end with the team, which is the sign that things are improving. The Bills normally don't win games like that.

That being said, don't read too much into this game. I have a feeling the team is going to come out much sharper Sunday night, and dare I say it, might pull the complete upset that no one sees coming.

Jon

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                        • Mar 2005

Pat good post. I 100% agree with you on everything.

Unfortunately, because I agree with you, we won't have any chance against NE without Edwards starting.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                          Defies all logic
                          • Oct 2006

We should pull a Romeo Cronell(sp?), it seemed to have worked for Cleveland!

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
                            • Sep 2003

JP will start against the Pats just to shut everyone up. When he goes 0-23, 0 TDs 4 INTs, Edwards will replace him for good. If JP plays like this Sunday night it's going to be a beat down.

PTR
                            10 Commandments of the D
                            1. Never stop Rocking.
                            2. Legalize all drugs.
                            3. Quit your day job.
                            4. All Religion should be taxed.
                            5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
                            6. F**k her gently.
                            7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
                            8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
                            9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
                            10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

Working...
                            X