PDA

View Full Version : This scares me

billsburgh
11-11-2007, 07:02 PM
Buffalo's quarterback felt the Dolphins defense changed up some of their looks with the benefit of the bye week and used halftime to make some changes offensively.

"They did a good job scheming us having two weeks to prepare," said Losman.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5544
hey JP, what do you think its going to be like against Belicheat and the Pats when they have 2 weeks to prepare for your inconsistent ass.

!Papacrunk!
11-11-2007, 07:04 PM
lol that what you call a back handed complement.

Cntrygal
11-11-2007, 07:18 PM
:sigh:

YardRat
11-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Miami just followed the 'book'...Take away the deep ball to Evans, stop the run, and make the QB beat you with the short-to-middle passes and we couldn't hit any until the routes were shortened up in the second half.

Miami played their asses off in the first half, and really for most of the game...There's no way they go 0-16.

HHURRICANE
11-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Miami just followed the 'book'...Take away the deep ball to Evans, stop the run, and make the QB beat you with the short-to-middle passes and we couldn't hit any until the routes were shortened up in the second half.

Miami played their asses off in the first half, and really for most of the game...There's no way they go 0-16.

Yep, totally agree. This is why Trent gives us the best chance to win even as a rookie.

The last buffalo fan
11-11-2007, 07:36 PM
Yep, totally agree. This is why Trent gives us the best chance to win even as a rookie.

Hahaha!!! Here we go again.................

billsburgh
11-11-2007, 08:15 PM
Hahaha!!! Here we go again.................
:ill:

BillsFever21
11-11-2007, 08:32 PM
Yes. Trent seriously gives us the best chance to win. How can some not see it? Any QB that can give you 48 offensive points in 5 games and is 10-21, 77 yards, 1 TD, 3 INT's and a 33.3 QB Rating in the 4th Quarter has easily shown he can lead this team up and down the field and win us games in the clutch when we need him.

MTBillsFan
11-11-2007, 08:36 PM
It is a bit scary considering bellicheat and his evil henchmen are MUCH better than Cram Crameron and his goons

JerseyBoofaloBills
11-12-2007, 11:03 AM
please, you act like the dolphins defense isnt ranked 5th against the pass.

Ickybaluky
11-12-2007, 11:11 AM
please, you act like the dolphins defense isnt ranked 5th against the pass.

Part of the reason for that ranking is they are 30th against the rush. Basically they just suck on defense.

I know Brady didn't struggle against their defense, throwing for 354 yards and 6 TDs.

HHURRICANE
11-12-2007, 11:18 AM
Losman never struggles against different defensive schemes so I think Bellichek has his work cut out for him.

Elminster
11-12-2007, 11:27 AM
Part of the reason for that ranking is they are 30th against the rush. Basically they just suck on defense.

I know Brady didn't struggle against their defense, throwing for 354 yards and 6 TDs.
The Pats don't even belong in this conversation. When Losman has Moss, Stallworth, Welker, and....at least two tight ends who are all great with excellent play-calling, then the comparison is relevant. What I'm wondering is why Lynch only had 19 carries against the 30th-ranked run defense.

billsburgh
11-12-2007, 11:36 AM
What I'm wondering is why Lynch only had 19 carries against the 30th-ranked run defense.
I think the main reason is because they couldnt sustain any drive through the first 3 quarters. How many times did they go three and out?

Elminster
11-12-2007, 11:51 AM
I think the main reason is because they couldnt sustain any drive through the first 3 quarters. How many times did they go three and out?
They went 3-and-out because they passed on first down and then ran on second, like they always do. And then proceeded to always pass on third when it was obvious to everyone not named Steven Fairchild that Losman had missed the plane.

Don't Panic
11-12-2007, 12:11 PM
Obvious staement of the day: We bring the same effort against the bye week-rested Pats as we did against the bye week-rested Dolphins and we're getting smoked.

justasportsfan
11-12-2007, 12:19 PM
how did he do against the jets when they finally had tape on him and were able to gameplan against the rookie? 3 points.

jdbillsfan
11-12-2007, 02:14 PM
JP always has an excuse.

Elminster
11-12-2007, 02:38 PM
TE always has an excuse.
Fixed it for you. Losman was terrible, but winning is all that matters, right?

PromoTheRobot
11-12-2007, 02:43 PM
Fixed it for you. Losman was terrible, but winning is all that matters, right?
Sure...whatever you say, man. Don't worry, your boyfriend will start against NE, and it will be the same 3-and-out machine we've come to expect from JP. And you and the rest of the JP fan club can start working on your list of excuses now. One question: What are you going to do when JP finally gets released? Curl up in bed and cry into your #7 jersey?

PTR

Bufftp
11-12-2007, 02:50 PM

Well if you think 3 points will beat the Patriots. Crazy I say, but if you believe it...