X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billsburgh
    • Jul 2003

This scares me

Buffalo's quarterback felt the Dolphins defense changed up some of their looks with the benefit of the bye week and used halftime to make some changes offensively.

"They did a good job scheming us having two weeks to prepare," said Losman.

hey JP, what do you think its going to be like against Belicheat and the Pats when they have 2 weeks to prepare for your inconsistent ass.
  • !Papacrunk!
    • Mar 2004

Re: This scares me

lol that what you call a back handed complement.

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Miami just followed the 'book'...Take away the deep ball to Evans, stop the run, and make the QB beat you with the short-to-middle passes and we couldn't hit any until the routes were shortened up in the second half.

Miami played their asses off in the first half, and really for most of the game...There's no way they go 0-16.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by YardRat
          Miami just followed the 'book'...Take away the deep ball to Evans, stop the run, and make the QB beat you with the short-to-middle passes and we couldn't hit any until the routes were shortened up in the second half.

Miami played their asses off in the first half, and really for most of the game...There's no way they go 0-16.
          Yep, totally agree. This is why Trent gives us the best chance to win even as a rookie.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
            I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            Yep, totally agree. This is why Trent gives us the best chance to win even as a rookie.
            Hahaha!!! Here we go again.................
            The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• billsburgh
              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan
              Hahaha!!! Here we go again.................

Comment

• BillsFever21
                • Aug 2004

Yes. Trent seriously gives us the best chance to win. How can some not see it? Any QB that can give you 48 offensive points in 5 games and is 10-21, 77 yards, 1 TD, 3 INT's and a 33.3 QB Rating in the 4th Quarter has easily shown he can lead this team up and down the field and win us games in the clutch when we need him.

Comment

• MTBillsFan
                  • May 2003

It is a bit scary considering bellicheat and his evil henchmen are MUCH better than Cram Crameron and his goons
                  Send me some wings!

Comment

• JerseyBoofaloBills
                    • Aug 2006

please, you act like the dolphins defense isnt ranked 5th against the pass.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                      • Jul 2003

Originally posted by DemBillsOwn2151
                      please, you act like the dolphins defense isnt ranked 5th against the pass.
                      Part of the reason for that ranking is they are 30th against the rush. Basically they just suck on defense.

I know Brady didn't struggle against their defense, throwing for 354 yards and 6 TDs.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                        • Mar 2005

Losman never struggles against different defensive schemes so I think Bellichek has his work cut out for him.

Comment

• Elminster
                          #1 Kelsay Fan
                          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by NE39
                          Part of the reason for that ranking is they are 30th against the rush. Basically they just suck on defense.

I know Brady didn't struggle against their defense, throwing for 354 yards and 6 TDs.
                          The Pats don't even belong in this conversation. When Losman has Moss, Stallworth, Welker, and....at least two tight ends who are all great with excellent play-calling, then the comparison is relevant. What I'm wondering is why Lynch only had 19 carries against the 30th-ranked run defense.
                          Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• billsburgh
                            • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Elminster
                            What I'm wondering is why Lynch only had 19 carries against the 30th-ranked run defense.
                            I think the main reason is because they couldnt sustain any drive through the first 3 quarters. How many times did they go three and out?

Comment

• Elminster
                              #1 Kelsay Fan
                              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by billsburgh
                              I think the main reason is because they couldnt sustain any drive through the first 3 quarters. How many times did they go three and out?
                              They went 3-and-out because they passed on first down and then ran on second, like they always do. And then proceeded to always pass on third when it was obvious to everyone not named Steven Fairchild that Losman had missed the plane.
                              Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

Working...
                              X