Are you ready for it???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
    • May 2005

Are you ready for it???

I hope you are... because every major media outlet all week long is going to trash us left and right and tell you how horribly we're going to get destroyed next Sunday night.

It already started with NBC this evening and it'll continue from there. I'll be amazed if they even remember a team other than NE will actually be on the field by the time Sunday night rolls around.

I hope the Bills pay attention too and they let that and a home Sunday night crowd get them as amped up for a game as they've ever been, because they're damn sure going to need it!

We can always hope for the best though!

• kinigirly
    • Sep 2005

Re: Are you ready for it???

i'll do what i always do. not watching sports shows all week. not watching the pregame show. watching the first quarter with mute on. today i put the game on mute in the middle of the 1st and had it on mute the whole game. i only take it off for injuries and flags. sad, but its the only way i can enjoy the game without the bias of every commentator on the planet

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
      • Sep 2003

Honestly, what do you expect them to say? Especially after the clown show we put on in Miami today? Losman can play like crapola and get away with it against the Stinkin' Fish, but not against the Pats.

PTR
      10 Commandments of the D
      1. Never stop Rocking.
      2. Legalize all drugs.
      3. Quit your day job.
      4. All Religion should be taxed.
      5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
      6. F**k her gently.
      7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
      8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
      9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
      10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• Philagape
        WIN NOW
        • Jul 2002

Life would be a lot less stressful for Bills fans if they stopped caring so much about what the media says.
        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

They thought the same thing the week before Dallas.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Cntrygal
            Visually stunning but camera-shy.
            • Jul 2002

I won't listen to any of the garbage this week... and most likely will miss all the pregame stuff. Maybe even the game. (We're having an Operational Readiness Inspection this week and we're on standby for the inspectors to get here now.)
            Originally posted by notacon
            The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
              I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
              • May 2005

Originally posted by kinigirly
              i'll do what i always do. not watching sports shows all week. not watching the pregame show. watching the first quarter with mute on. today i put the game on mute in the middle of the 1st and had it on mute the whole game. i only take it off for injuries and flags. sad, but its the only way i can enjoy the game without the bias of every commentator on the planet
              That's sad, you missed Steve Tasker unleashing pearl after pearl of unheralded wisdom! He clearly graduated from the John Madden School for Blatantly Obvious Sportscasters!

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

I agree its going to be bad but I don't think it will be as bad as everyone thinks. I am sure at least one major media outlet will at least mention the fact that the Bills have won 4 in a row and 5 of 6.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

I'll take all the talk and the national attention of being 5-4 rather than being ignored coming off a bye and being 1-7 (thought it was time to pick on the Jets instead of the Fins).

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• RedEyE
                    • Jul 2002

The Bills have their work cut out for them this week. They really need to do their howework to make this a game. Last game they gave NE some trouble in the 1st qrtr. They need to bring that 4 qrtrs this game.

Coments that have been pro Pats are well justified.

Comment

• Stewie
                      Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
                      • Aug 2002

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                      That's sad, you missed Steve Tasker unleashing pearl after pearl of unheralded wisdom! He clearly graduated from the John Madden School for Blatantly Obvious Sportscasters!
                      My favorite: "the bills are going to have to try and score a touchdown here." Really, steve? The team with the ball will try and score a touchdown?
                      Originally posted by Topdog
                      Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
                      Originally posted by mercyrule
                      I love Weiner.
                      Originally posted by mercyrule
                      also cheese

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by paulB
                        My favorite: "the bills are going to have to try and score a touchdown here." Really, steve? The team with the ball will try and score a touchdown?
                        I have to admit that Tasker was going over board being impartial.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
                          Closet Bills Fan
                          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                          I have to admit that Tasker was going over board being impartial.
                          honestly its like watching the highlights and you have dan covering the dolphins, boomer the bengals or jets, etc........

but with tasker what he was saying WAS the truth...... how dumb it would be to pass, and how smart it would be to run...... and how ineffective the passing game was etc.....

its still better than randy cross or soloman wilcotts

j-e-t-s
                          jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

Working...
                          X