PDA

View Full Version : Are you ready for it???

BlackMetalNinja
11-11-2007, 08:05 PM
I hope you are... because every major media outlet all week long is going to trash us left and right and tell you how horribly we're going to get destroyed next Sunday night.

It already started with NBC this evening and it'll continue from there. I'll be amazed if they even remember a team other than NE will actually be on the field by the time Sunday night rolls around.

I hope the Bills pay attention too and they let that and a home Sunday night crowd get them as amped up for a game as they've ever been, because they're damn sure going to need it!

We can always hope for the best though! :up:

:gobills:

kinigirly
11-11-2007, 08:08 PM
i'll do what i always do. not watching sports shows all week. not watching the pregame show. watching the first quarter with mute on. today i put the game on mute in the middle of the 1st and had it on mute the whole game. i only take it off for injuries and flags. sad, but its the only way i can enjoy the game without the bias of every commentator on the planet

PromoTheRobot
11-11-2007, 08:13 PM
Honestly, what do you expect them to say? Especially after the clown show we put on in Miami today? Losman can play like crapola and get away with it against the Stinkin' Fish, but not against the Pats.

PTR

Philagape
11-11-2007, 08:14 PM
Life would be a lot less stressful for Bills fans if they stopped caring so much about what the media says.

YardRat
11-11-2007, 08:18 PM
They thought the same thing the week before Dallas.

Cntrygal
11-11-2007, 09:09 PM
I won't listen to any of the garbage this week... and most likely will miss all the pregame stuff. Maybe even the game. :( (We're having an Operational Readiness Inspection this week and we're on standby for the inspectors to get here now.)

BlackMetalNinja
11-11-2007, 09:44 PM
i'll do what i always do. not watching sports shows all week. not watching the pregame show. watching the first quarter with mute on. today i put the game on mute in the middle of the 1st and had it on mute the whole game. i only take it off for injuries and flags. sad, but its the only way i can enjoy the game without the bias of every commentator on the planet

That's sad, you missed Steve Tasker unleashing pearl after pearl of unheralded wisdom! He clearly graduated from the John Madden School for Blatantly Obvious Sportscasters!

jamze132
11-12-2007, 12:58 AM
I agree its going to be bad but I don't think it will be as bad as everyone thinks. I am sure at least one major media outlet will at least mention the fact that the Bills have won 4 in a row and 5 of 6.

Ebenezer
11-12-2007, 01:22 AM
I'll take all the talk and the national attention of being 5-4 rather than being ignored coming off a bye and being 1-7 (thought it was time to pick on the Jets instead of the Fins).

RedEyE
11-12-2007, 02:17 AM
The Bills have their work cut out for them this week. They really need to do their howework to make this a game. Last game they gave NE some trouble in the 1st qrtr. They need to bring that 4 qrtrs this game.

Coments that have been pro Pats are well justified.

Stewie
11-12-2007, 03:28 AM
That's sad, you missed Steve Tasker unleashing pearl after pearl of unheralded wisdom! He clearly graduated from the John Madden School for Blatantly Obvious Sportscasters!

My favorite: "the bills are going to have to try and score a touchdown here." Really, steve? The team with the ball will try and score a touchdown?

Ebenezer
11-12-2007, 03:39 AM
My favorite: "the bills are going to have to try and score a touchdown here." Really, steve? The team with the ball will try and score a touchdown?
I have to admit that Tasker was going over board being impartial.

CuseJetsFan83
11-12-2007, 03:44 AM
I have to admit that Tasker was going over board being impartial.

honestly its like watching the highlights and you have dan covering the dolphins, boomer the bengals or jets, etc........

but with tasker what he was saying WAS the truth...... how dumb it would be to pass, and how smart it would be to run...... and how ineffective the passing game was etc.....

its still better than randy cross or soloman wilcotts