• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

Bills come back to beat Dolphins

16:12 It certainly wasn’t artistic, but the Buffalo Bills defeated the Miami Dolphins 13-10 this afternoon and avoided being the first team to lose to the 0-9 Dolphins this season.
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Re: Bills come back to beat Dolphins

did you see that idiot poll? 55% of voters think the Bills will beat the pats next week

Huh?
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• imbondz
      Democrats are people too
      • Jan 2003

i'm guaranteeing a Bills victory next week
      My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

The question is.... "Can the Buffalo Bills beat the New England Patriots?"

MY answer is... "Yes, I think they could."

Now, if the question was "Will the Buffalo Bills beat the New England Patriots?"

My answer would be.... "No, I don't believe so."
        Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

I also love this section of the article.

Sure, the Bills probably didn't deserve to beat woebegone Miami 13-10 at Dolphin Stadium where barely two-thirds of the 70,615 ticket-holders bothered to show up.

Yeah, and Denver deserved to kick a chaotic last-second field goal to pilfer a win in Buffalo, and Dallas deserved to survive six turnovers and be given the gift of a defensive coaching blunder in the final seconds to beat the Bills on a manic Monday night.

"Hey, earlier in the year we lost some of those games," said strong safety Donte Whitner. "I don't care if they look good, I just want to win. When you look at the record it's going to say 5-4, it's not going to say how we won it, what we did, how many yards they rushed or passed for.

"There's no ugly wins in the NFL. I don't care if you win by 1 or 40, there's no ugly wins because wins are so hard to come by in this league."
          Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
          X