PDA

View Full Version : Hey Kevin Shenoy How about that Fancy I

Voltron
11-11-2007, 11:14 PM
So I have to read of this hate every week and I just want to know what he will spout this week about Rian Lindell. :tongue:

Crisis
11-11-2007, 11:32 PM
Whats his name on the forums?

Love his articles

Michael82
11-12-2007, 12:46 AM
It's about damn time that he made a clutch kick! :bf1:

I still want to know why they won't try him for the loong field goals tho.

Crisis
11-12-2007, 12:51 AM
I was pissed when they punted instead of letting him try a 50+ yarder

but i think that was right before moorman pinned them for the safety

Voltron
12-06-2007, 05:10 PM
Just wanted to bring this one back after he got NFL ST player of the week. Also wanted to point this out too

For the past two seasons, no kicker in the National Football League has been more precise than Lindell. Which include a franchise record 17 consecutive field goals

YardRat
12-06-2007, 05:13 PM
Cool.

Michael82
12-06-2007, 07:59 PM
Just wanted to bring this one back after he got NFL ST player of the week. Also wanted to point this out too
:snicker2:

Voltron
12-06-2007, 08:08 PM
I just don't understand his passionate hate for this player! It is mind boggling!

trapezeus
12-07-2007, 08:17 AM
Yeah, Lindell has been making me eat crow this year. And personally eating crow isn't so bad especially when you are winning.

But a couple hot streaks a year don't make a great kicker. I don't like that throughout his Bills tenure, he makes most fans really nervous on whether he'll make the kick. We've seen games where he's missed 2 or 3 that would have been the difference from automatic range.

Remember Christie? when he trotted out there, you knew it was going through. Lindell comes out and you are just praying that it all goes smoothly.

But again, i'll give it up to Lindell for having a great game. Hopefully he can get some rest this week against the dolphins with the bills scoring TD's.

Dr. Lecter
12-07-2007, 08:19 AM
Remember Christie? when he trotted out there, you knew it was going through. Lindell comes out and you are just praying that it all goes smoothly.

Isn't that more about perception than fact?

Lindell's % is 84.3. Christie's was 78.2.

I used to bash Lindell too, but he has proven me wrong.

lordofgun
12-07-2007, 08:20 AM
Everyone has one good year.

trapezeus
12-07-2007, 08:22 AM
perhaps it's perception, but i also remember christie being asked to kick 50+ yard field goals with more regularity than Fancy I.

Also, i remember during the greatest comeback ever, when Christie came out to win it, i had no doubt he'd get it done. Even with Fancy I's streak, i'm nervous.

Again, no doubt, he's making me look like a douchebag for ripping on him so consistently, but i welcome it. It means we're winning games.

mybills
12-07-2007, 11:30 AM
I just don't understand his passionate hate for this player! It is mind boggling!
:hi5:

Ingtar33
12-07-2007, 12:19 PM
our dislike comes from the fact he really stunk it up when he got here. however as he, himself will tell you, he thought he stunk it up too.

he's a funny guy to listen to.

He got a kicking coach after his first year with the team, and re-build his kick from the ground up.

personally, i like the kicker he's become. he's got more leg on kickoffs then he had when he first got here, and he's much more reliable.

trapezeus
12-07-2007, 12:21 PM
i did not know about getting the kicking coach. that's interesting stuff.

I just worry that he's going to let us down in a more magnificent way. But that's how it is when your a bills fan. you expect the worse, and you get to celebrate in the mediocrity when the worst doesn't pan out.

justasportsfan
12-07-2007, 12:23 PM
i did not know about getting the kicking coach. that's interesting stuff.

I just worry that he's going to let us down in a more magnificent way. But that's how it is when your a bills fan. you expect the worse, and you get to celebrate in the mediocrity when the worst doesn't pan out.
and I should change my handle to Debbie Downer? :rofl:

OpIv37
12-07-2007, 12:25 PM
. But that's how it is when your a bills fan. you expect the worse, and you get to celebrate in the mediocrity when the worst doesn't pan out.

post of the year right there.

Voltron
12-08-2007, 03:53 PM
Well I give it up to you for posting here. This was more a joshing then a rip. I still enjoy your articles :up:

ajsdx
12-08-2007, 05:35 PM
Is the reason for "fancy i" because he is Rian instead of Ryan?

Slim
12-08-2007, 05:53 PM
Also, i remember during the greatest comeback ever, when Christie came out to win it, i had no doubt he'd get it done. Even with Fancy I's streak, i'm nervous.

Like during Ryan Leaf's first nfl pro start when he missed like 3 fgs. And one to win :::

Voltron
12-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Is the reason for "fancy i" because he is Rian instead of Ryan?
Yes