PDA

View Full Version : the qb draw

djjimkelly
11-12-2007, 09:22 AM
ill tell u something yesterday we would have at least converted another 2 or 3 1st downs if we ran qb draw or soemthing similar.

teams like the god damn pats line up super quick on 3rd and 1 and keep drives going why isn't fairchild helping this offense keep drives going by calling anything like that and quick brady type sneak

manning does it brady does it lots of good teams do it.

THE BILLS INSTED TRY SLOW DEVELOPING RUN PLAYS on 3rd and 1

but let all pile on OLINE JP AND THE WRS our coaches dont truly try and help the O in the little ways other SOLID coaches do

justasportsfan
11-12-2007, 10:03 AM
somebody should tell JP to run the O the way he wants to. He's got nothing to lose. He already lost his job when Ralphy decided to meddle. He should just do things his way for a change.

HHURRICANE
11-12-2007, 10:05 AM
somebody should tell JP to run the O the way he wants to. He's got nothing to lose. He already lost his job when Ralphy decided to meddle. He should just do things his way for a change.

Dude, do you really belive that this is the problem? JP had time to scramble yesterday and just sat their staring down receivers.

Evans deep was taken away from him and he was a deer in headlights. I'm not balming Fairchild for yesterday. Not this one.

OpIv37
11-12-2007, 10:06 AM
Fairchild has never figured out what to do with JP's legs. It's just one more of his flaws.

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 10:07 AM
For Losman to be successful we need to see more play-action passes, more running by Losman, and more roll outs. Take advantage of his speed and athleticism.

justasportsfan
11-12-2007, 10:10 AM
Dude, do you really belive that this is the problem? JP had time to scramble yesterday and just sat their staring down receivers.

Evans deep was taken away from him and he was a deer in headlights. I'm not balming Fairchild for yesterday. Not this one.

I'm not saying JP is all that but Dude, if you can't see that Fairchild doesn't know his head from his ass, you're blind.

We can't even run the ball as well as the fins who is running the ball with dollar strore OL players.

djjimkelly
11-12-2007, 10:25 AM
we had many 3rd and 1's and fairchild keeps calling slow developing runs i just dont get how u dont line up fast and sneak it just once. its how many teams keep drives alive