PDA

View Full Version : Dolphin RB does his best impersonation of McGahee

mysticsoto
11-12-2007, 11:12 AM
Jesse Chatman vomited on the field, right near the Dolphins’ huddle and in plain view of the crowd, early in his 124-yard performance on Sunday.
"I got a little Willie Beamen-itis in me a little bit," Chatman laughed, referencing Jamie Foxx's Any Given Sunday character, who vomits before every game. "I needed that because my stomach was hurting."

Mr. Miyagi
11-12-2007, 11:15 AM
Sounds like he saw the Jills on the sideline for the first time.

Cntrygal
11-12-2007, 11:22 AM
"Best day of my career or not, we took a loss," said Chatman, whose previous high was 103 yards for San Diego in 2004. "That overrides everything.

"I could've rushed for 300 yards, but when you take a loss that don't mean nothing. I'd rather win than get stats."

more... (http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2007/11/12/a5cc_chatman_side_1112.html)

I love this attitude from players. It's a nice change from the "memememememe" crap. Props to Chatman.

LtFinFan66
11-12-2007, 11:34 AM
Sounds like he saw the Jills on the sideline for the first time.:couch: an alarm just went off at Phil's house

Mr. Miyagi
11-12-2007, 11:36 AM
:couch: an alarm just went off at Phil's house
:brace:

Mr. Miyagi
11-12-2007, 11:37 AM
"Best day of my career or not, we took a loss," said Chatman, whose previous high was 103 yards for San Diego in 2004. "That overrides everything.

"I could've rushed for 300 yards, but when you take a loss that don't mean nothing. I'd rather win than get stats."

more... (http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2007/11/12/a5cc_chatman_side_1112.html)

I love this attitude from players. It's a nice change from the "memememememe" crap. Props to Chatman.
I wonder what McGahee said after we beat them this year in Buffalo but he had that huge run for a TD. Did he show the same type of class?

mchurchfie
11-12-2007, 11:40 AM
Other than the:puke:, when I see a RB getting a lot yards from scrimmage and being humble Willis doesn't really come to mind at all.

mchurchfie
11-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Sounds like he saw the Jills on the sideline for the first time.
Miyagi, you would do your grandmother from behind on national TV for a shot at even being in the same room as a Jill for even two minutes.:laugh:

dolphan117
11-12-2007, 11:45 AM

I love this attitude from players. It's a nice change from the "memememememe" crap. Props to Chatman.I like Chatman a lot, dude is a classy guy that just flat out works his ass off. Couldn't ask much more from a backup RB than what he has given us.

!Papacrunk!
11-12-2007, 12:04 PM
I agree with the other Dolphins poster, I really wish we would've had Chatman (this version) when Ricky quit. On the other side, our o-line has been a very nice surprise this year, especially with the overhaul it had.

YardRat
11-12-2007, 03:42 PM
I felt like puking in the first half also.

John Doe
11-12-2007, 04:18 PM
I like Chatman a lot, dude is a classy guy that just flat out works his ass off. Couldn't ask much more from a backup RB than what he has given us.

Its hard to believe that the Fins picked this guy up for nothing.

If Chatman started off the season as the #1 back he would be having an all-star year.

Mr. Miyagi
11-12-2007, 04:20 PM
Miyagi, you would do your grandmother from behind on national TV for a shot at even being in the same room as a Jill for even two minutes.:laugh:
Sorry to hear that Phil has pictures of you in compromising positions. :(

Then again, I would do my grandmother from behind on national TV for a chicken salad sandwich. :hungry:

Mitchy moo
11-12-2007, 04:37 PM
Where has Phil been?

Mr. Miyagi
11-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Probably pouting in the corner.

dolphan117
11-12-2007, 04:53 PM
Its hard to believe that the Fins picked this guy up for nothing.

If Chatman started off the season as the #1 back he would be having an all-star year.The reason we were able to get him as a UFA is that after being very good in SD as a backup to LT he started eating and didn't stop. Literally ate himself out of the league and didn't play for at least a year.

Re committed to football, lost the weight, Cam gave him another shot in Miami, and he has made the most of it.

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 04:55 PM
I'd take Chatman, not over Lynch but I'd take him. I've liked him since he was with SD.

dolphan117
11-12-2007, 05:15 PM
I'd take Chatman, not over Lynch but I'd take him. I've liked him since he was with SD.You may have the chance, as far as I know he is on a one year deal and will be a UFA at the end of the season.

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 05:16 PM
You may have the chance, as far as I know he is on a one year deal and will be a UFA at the end of the season.
If the Dolphins let him get away I'm sorry but they're MORONS! There's no way to know how well Browns ACL will heal.

dolphan117
11-12-2007, 05:50 PM
If the Dolphins let him get away I'm sorry but they're MORONS! There's no way to know how well Browns ACL will heal.I want him back as well, but depending on what kind of year he has someone may offer him the chance at starting. Which he knows he wont get in Miami unless Browns knee doesn't heal...... And that wont be known at the time the contracts will be inked.

Mike13
11-12-2007, 06:10 PM
If the Dolphins let him get away I'm sorry but they're MORONS! There's no way to know how well Browns ACL will heal

Brown is still young and it can take 8-12 months for an ACL injury to heal.
It will be 9 months since the injury by June and he should at least particpiate somewhat in Minicamps.

What does worry me is that our team doctors apparently dont know how the knee works.

As for Chatman, he is a very good backup.