PDA

View Full Version : ok a real JP breakdown

djjimkelly
11-12-2007, 06:56 PM
YES JP HAD A BAD FIRST HALF NO DENYING IT

Losman 4/11 62 yds. 0 TD. 1 INT

2nd half 8/12 for 95 0 TD 0 INT

so 8/12 add in that pass to gaines that was inside 10 even if he got caught from behind. but **** happens gaines is allowed a mistake here and there too.

was that not good enough.

yes JP didnt play perfect most qbs dont every week. i wont rip any other qb on our team or in league. but im sure they all have that 1st half at times.

HOWEVER 75% as the 2nd half in a game where coaches refuse to call a great game. where lynch had 2 or 3 great runs based on his skill not the O LINE.

JP bounced back in 2nd half and did what he needed too was he spectacular no.

BUT he won what we all want!!!!!!!

Mitchy moo
11-12-2007, 06:58 PM
ML won us that game, plain and simple.

djjimkelly
11-12-2007, 07:00 PM
ML won us that game, plain and simple.

ill say D won the game.

this is a team sport isnt it?

but that gaines grab would have helped

some better playcalling too!!!

Mitchy moo
11-12-2007, 07:01 PM
ill say D won the game.

this is a team sport isnt it?

but that gaines grab would have helped

some better playcalling too!!!

The d played well no denying it. ML just ran us to 8 points, which was enough to win us the game ( 6 + 2 )

hydro
11-12-2007, 07:05 PM
Lets just keep letting JP off the hook for poor performances. Hopefully he will get a clue the next 35 starts... :rolleyes:

YardRat
11-12-2007, 07:06 PM
The problem isn't necessarily how he played in the first or second half yesterday exclusively.

The problem is the game against Miami is a microcosm of his entire career.

One of the pro-con arguments for JP historically has been...

Pro-JP Guy-"But look what he did against Houston and Miami...Great stats, long bombs...Woo-Hoo."

Anti-JP Guy-"But look who he was playing...Houston and Miami. Do it against a good team."

The 'But' argument was tossed yesterday...He played against Miami like he typically plays against better teams.

Cue the 'but the offensive line and coordinator sucks' line in 3, 2, 1.....

B-DON
11-12-2007, 07:10 PM
that might be considered a decent half if we were playing the patriots but not the worst team in the frickin league

thecoordinator
11-12-2007, 07:12 PM
ill say the same thing now i said a few years ago...you never know what youre gonna get with jp, and that's not just week to week, but play to play. you'd like to see him progress out of that mode, but it hasn't really happened. however, i think the way the bills have handled the qb situation this year is comical and edwards shouldn't have been given the job when jp got hurt. jp should be the starter for the rest of the season then make a decision in the offseason.

YardRat
11-12-2007, 07:15 PM
i think the way the bills have handled the qb situation this year is comical

They're 5-1 since Edwards first started for JP after the injury...I think they're handling the QB as well as can be expected.

Mitchy moo
11-12-2007, 07:17 PM
ill say the same thing now i said a few years ago...you never know what youre gonna get with jp, and that's not just week to week, but play to play. you'd like to see him progress out of that mode, but it hasn't really happened. however, i think the way the bills have handled the qb situation this year is comical and edwards shouldn't have been given the job when jp got hurt. jp should be the starter for the rest of the season then make a decision in the offseason.

All of this coming from a team following that pattern with a 0-9 record to show for it. Thanks for the advice.

camelcowboy
11-12-2007, 07:22 PM

so 8/12 add in that pass to gaines that was inside 10 even if he got caught from behind. but **** happens gaines is allowed a mistake here and there too.

yes JP didnt play perfect most qbs dont every week. i wont rip any other qb on our team or in league. but im sure they all have that 1st half at times.

HOWEVER 75% as the 2nd half in a game where coaches refuse to call a great game. where lynch had 2 or 3 great runs based on his skill not the O LINE.

BUT he won what we all want!!!!!!! It was a crappy game on JP part, admit if edwards had this game you would be saying he sucks.

thecoordinator
11-12-2007, 07:23 PM
All of this coming from a team following that pattern with a 0-9 record to show for it. Thanks for the advice.

i dont have anything to do with the cluster**** fins and their inept ability to judge qb talent. their probs have nothing to do with my football knowledge...quit being a hater and an ***.

Ed
11-12-2007, 07:23 PM
The problem isn't necessarily how he played in the first or second half yesterday exclusively.

The problem is the game against Miami is a microcosm of his entire career.

One of the pro-con arguments for JP historically has been...

Pro-JP Guy-"But look what he did against Houston and Miami...Great stats, long bombs...Woo-Hoo."

Anti-JP Guy-"But look who he was playing...Houston and Miami. Do it against a good team."

The 'But' argument was tossed yesterday...He played against Miami like he typically plays against better teams.

Cue the 'but the offensive line and coordinator sucks' line in 3, 2, 1.....

I don't think it's a microcosm of his career at all. JP's been critisized in the past for not being able to close out games, secure wins, and perform under pressure. Yesterday he was pretty miserable for 3 quarters, but came on strong and made plays in the clutch when we needed them most. This would have been a perfect opportunity to get frustrated and fold under the pressure and make mistakes at the end of the game. But he didn't. He got his **** together and helped pull out an ugly and very needed win. It doesn't excuse his play overall, it was poor, but I at least giving him credit for coming through when he really needed to.

Playing well in the clutch and being able to put together winning drives is at least worth something. In some cases a lot.

YardRat
11-12-2007, 07:29 PM
I don't think it's a microcosm of his career at all. JP's been critisized in the past for not being able to close out games, secure wins, and perform under pressure. Yesterday he was pretty miserable for 3 quarters, but came on strong and made plays in the clutch when we needed them most. This would have been a perfect opportunity to get frustrated and fold under the pressure and make mistakes at the end of the game. But he didn't. He got his **** together and helped pull out an ugly and very needed win. It doesn't excuse his play overall, it was poor, but I at least giving him credit for coming through when he really needed to.

Playing well in the clutch and being able to put together winning drives is at least worth something. In some cases a lot.

Flashback to Houston and Jacksonville games, 2006. It isn't like yesterday was the first time he was the QB on a game-winning drive. We've seen this before.

Typ0
11-12-2007, 07:47 PM
so basically you are OK with crappy QBing for three quarters against the worst team in the league. It doesn't matter that crappy QB put the worst team in the league in a position to beat us. It's all OK because said crappy QB was able to execute a game winning drive against a crappy team. As long as he can play crappy and bail himself out against the crappy teams that's all we have to be worried about. We're in really good shape to win the SB with JP that's clear from all of this.

Ed
11-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Flashback to Houston and Jacksonville games, 2006. It isn't like yesterday was the first time he was the QB on a game-winning drive. We've seen this before.
I know, and some fans tried to write those games off because he didn't do it enough, the competition or whatever. I'm just pointing out that he did something again yesterday that a lot of fans felt was really important and crucial for a starting qb. Last year a lot of fans didn't want to hear about his stats or athletecism. They didn't want to hear about progress or moral victories. They wanted to see a qb with the confidence and leadership to put together game winning drives and produce results.

And despite his poor performance I thought that was one aspect of his game where he did really well. I just wanted to acknowledge it since it seemed to be such a crucial aspect to a qb's game last year.

mybills
11-12-2007, 07:56 PM
QB put the worst team in the league in a position to beat us.

:huh: a QB is all the Bills had on the field yesterday?

YardRat
11-12-2007, 07:56 PM
I know, and some fans tried to write those games off because he didn't do it enough, the competition or whatever. I'm just pointing out that he did something again yesterday that a lot of fans felt was really important and crucial for a starting qb. Last year a lot of fans didn't want to hear about his stats or athletecism. They didn't want to hear about progress or moral victories. They wanted to see a qb with the confidence and leadership to put together game winning drives and produce results.

And despite his poor performance I thought that was one aspect of his game where he did really well. I just wanted to acknowledge it since it seemed to be such a crucial aspect to a qb's game last year.

That's why I guess i used the phrase 'microcosm of his career'...For three quarters of it he looks and plays like he doesn't even belong in the league, but the other quarter he plays well enough, on the rare occassion pretty damn good, to give you some hope. Unfortunately playing well 25% of the time isn't going to cut it.

Ed
11-12-2007, 07:59 PM
so basically you are OK with crappy QBing for three quarters against the worst team in the league. It doesn't matter that crappy QB put the worst team in the league in a position to beat us. It's all OK because said crappy QB was able to execute a game winning drive against a crappy team. As long as he can play crappy and bail himself out against the crappy teams that's all we have to be worried about. We're in really good shape to win the SB with JP that's clear from all of this.
No, I don't think anyone is ok with crappy QBing, but I can deal with it since we got the win. Obviously I hope our qb, along with all the other guys on our team play better next week, but we'll just have to see.

I can accept the fact that my teams not going to play perfect every week. Even the Pats during their superbowl years have won ugly and seen the all world Tom Brady struggle.

I don't know if my team is good enough to win a SB. Probably not. But I'm certainly not gonna come in here and throw a fit when my team hasn't lost a game in 5 weeks.

Crisis
11-12-2007, 08:00 PM
No, I don't think anyone is ok with crappy QBing, but I can deal with it since we got the win. Obviously I hope our qb, along with all the other guys on our team play better next week, but we'll just have to see.

I can accept the fact that my teams not going to play perfect every week. Even the Pats during their superbowl years have won ugly and seen the all world Tom Brady struggle.

I don't know if my team is good enough to win a SB. Probably not. But I'm certainly not gonna come in here and throw a fit when my team hasn't lost a game in 5 weeks.

People also forget that Tom Brady's career started out a lot like Edwards has, a defense carrying the team with a young QB with a dink and dunk mentality.

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 08:02 PM
People also forget that Tom Brady's career started out a lot like Edwards has, a defense carrying the team with a young QB with a dink and dunk mentality.
Please refrain from comparing Edwards to Brady. Not happening.

Crisis
11-12-2007, 08:04 PM
Please refrain from comparing Edwards to Brady. Not happening.

I'm not.

I'm saying they were both in the same situation as young QBs, which is true.

Edwards has only played a couple games, its hard to compare him to anyone.

It's been proven that we're going nowhere with Losman though, people just want to believe he's going to do something so we haven't wasted the past few seasons waiting for him to turn the corner.

Crisis
11-12-2007, 08:05 PM
It's no different than you comparing Marshawn Lynch to Marshall Faulk though, so you shouldn't be one to talk.

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 08:10 PM
It's no different than you comparing Marshawn Lynch to Marshall Faulk though, so you shouldn't be one to talk.
QB and RB are two very different positions that require very different aspects to be successful. The chances that Lynch comes out and has instant success are much greater than the chances that Edwards comes out and has instant success and this has held true. Lynch is OROY II while Edwards isn't even amongst the top thirty QB's in the league.

Ed
11-12-2007, 08:12 PM
I'm not.

I'm saying they were both in the same situation as young QBs, which is true.

Edwards has only played a couple games, its hard to compare him to anyone.

It's been proven that we're going nowhere with Losman though, people just want to believe he's going to do something so we haven't wasted the past few seasons waiting for him to turn the corner.
I think just about any young qb can be carried by a good defense. That really doesn't say anything about the qb.

I don't know where it's been proven that we're going nowhere with Losman. Last time I checked we have a winning record and haven't lost a game since Losmans return.

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 08:13 PM
I think just about any young qb can be carried by a good defense. That really doesn't say anything about the qb.

I don't know where it's been proven that we're going nowhere with Losman. Last time I checked we have a winning record and haven't lost a game since Losmans return.
shhhhh.........

djjimkelly
11-12-2007, 08:16 PM
The d played well no denying it. ML just ran us to 8 points, which was enough to win us the game ( 6 + 2 )

i just watched that drive again the TD drive

JP 4-4 56 yards and yes 2 sweet runs by lynch.

4-4 for 56 was pretty significant.

he played very solidly in 2nd half had gaines caught that ball it would have been a decisive win

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 08:17 PM
i just watched that drive again the TD drive

JP 4-4 56 yards and yes 2 sweet runs by lynch.

4-4 for 56 was pretty significant.

he played very solidly in 2nd half had gaines caught that ball it would have been a decisive win
How many TD's did Losman throw on that drive?

djjimkelly
11-12-2007, 08:22 PM

well i guess we should kill losman because gaines only got to the 3 yard line.

then i guess i should curse lynch and o line for not giving a chance on 2nd down to throw ball. becuz they muscled it in on 1st and goal from the 3.

also it has been reported many places JP checked into the run on 2 pointer.

call it what u want JP played solid in 2nd half. and did what was needed to win game.

i could be like the JP haters and point out bills D allowed a 9 minute drive several 4th down conversions and so on. but i wouldnt considering i think they played pretty solid. shame most 4th downs where 4th and half a yard. or wouldnt have been option to go for many of them.

Ed
11-12-2007, 08:22 PM
0. What do I win?

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 08:23 PM
I'm just saying. Losman can't get the ball in the end-zone. Edwards can't get the ball in the end-zone. They BOTH SUCK BALLS.

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 08:24 PM
0. What do I win?
Have some zonebux.

Ed
11-12-2007, 08:30 PM
Have some zonebux.
Thanks.

Crisis
11-12-2007, 08:32 PM

Last I checked we've done better with a rookie this season than a 3 year vet.

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 08:34 PM
Yeah! No doubt about it! Trent Edwards is the second coming of Tom Brady, he's already an HOFer!

BTW, what the **** games have you been watching? Oh that's right, you haven't been watching the games: http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=139505

You have no credibility on this or any subject so seriously, just shut up already. They both suck.

hydro
11-12-2007, 08:35 PM

I dunno about better but at least as good. Pretty sad after 4 starts a rookie looks about the same as a vet with 35 games experience.

Crisis
11-12-2007, 08:36 PM
Yeah! No doubt about it! Trent Edwards is the second coming of Tom Brady, he's already an HOFer!

No one's saying that.

I said we've done better with a rookie QB than Losman, but like usual you have to take something I say and completely exaggerate it.

Edwards has played well for a rookie, that's all I've ever said about him. Who knows what he's going to be, no one can sure as hell say he sucks after a couple starts in his career.

Crisis
11-12-2007, 08:37 PM

BTW, what the **** games have you been watching? Oh that's right, you haven't been watching the games: http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=139505

You have no credibility on this or any subject so seriously, just shut up already. They both suck.

I've watched a couple games on sopcast, the past couple, not much, I try to catch as many highlights I can.

I haven't seen the past 2 weeks live, but I think I've seen every other game this season online or on the TV.

You're the same guy that was spouting off about how terrible hockey was when you never watched it right? Maybe you should take your own advice.

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 08:37 PM
No one's saying that.

I said we've done better with a rookie QB than Losman, but like usual you have to take something I say and completely exaggerate it.

Edwards has played well for a rookie, that's all I've ever said about him. Who knows what he's going to be, no one can sure as hell say he sucks after a couple starts in his career.
Played well for a rookie based on WHAT????????? The stupid mother ****er has thrown ONE ****ING TOUCH DOWN! HE HAS PLAYED FIVE GAMES AND THROWN ONE TD! How is it that you don't see the issue with this? Are you really that blinded by your bias for the guy?

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 08:39 PM
I've watched a couple games on sopcast, the past couple, not much, I try to catch as many highlights I can.

I haven't seen the past 2 weeks live, but I think I've seen every other game this season online or on the TV.

You're the same guy that was spouting off about how terrible hockey was when you never watched it right? Maybe you should take your own advice.I said that hockey was the most insignificant sport in America and I had statistics to back up my claim.

Also, if you want to watch the game shoot me a PM, you can use my Slingbox :up:

Crisis
11-12-2007, 08:39 PM
Played well for a rookie based on WHAT????????? The stupid mother ****er has thrown ONE ****ING TOUCH DOWN! HE HAS PLAYED FIVE GAMES AND THROWN ONE TD! How is it that you don't see the issue with this? Are you really that blind by your bias for the guy?
Because I'm not dumb enough to blindly look at a stat line and judge someone from that. How many 1 yard TD runs has Lynch had in those games?

The guy lost one game as a starter in his first career starts but somehow he sucks.

hydro
11-12-2007, 08:40 PM
Played well for a rookie based on WHAT????????? The stupid mother ****er has thrown ONE ****ING TOUCH DOWN! HE HAS PLAYED FIVE GAMES AND THROWN ONE TD! How is it that you don't see the issue with this? Are you really that blind by your bias for the guy?

Are you ****ing serious? You expect him to come in and set the league on fire?

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 08:43 PM
Because I'm not dumb enough to blindly look at a stat line and judge someone from that. How many 1 yard TD runs has Lynch had in those games?

The guy lost one game as a starter in his first career starts but somehow he sucks.
He is 3-2 thus far. He played well over 95% of the snaps vs. NE thus he takes the blame for the loss.

Also you do realize that you're not doing yourself any favors comparing Lynch to Edwards. Lynch has six of our nine offensive TD's this season. Terrible comparison.

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 08:44 PM
I expect him to do better than one TD every five games. He is an NFL QB getting paid millions of dollars to make it happen and he isn't making it happen.

You're not from WNY by chance are you?

djjimkelly

and JP over his last 20 starts is an above 500 qb buts its not good enough we must win the bowl.

gr8slayer
and JP over his last 20 starts is an above 500 qb buts its not good enough we must win the bowl.
Above .500? Really?

Crisis
11-12-2007, 08:45 PM
He is 3-2 thus far. He played well over 95% of the snaps vs. NE thus he takes the blame for the loss.

Also you do realize that you're not doing yourself any favors comparing Lynch to Edwards. Lynch has six of our nine offensive TD's this season. Terrible comparison.

I'm saying comparing to Edwards to Brady is the same thing as comparing Marshawn to Marshall, neither one is in the same league as the other.

And I love Marshawn don't get me wrong, but there is no comparison to Faulk (right now).

I wasn't really comparing Edwards to Brady either, I just said he was put in the same type of situation as Brady in his first starts, and people argued they wanted Bledsoe around because of his big arm (Losman?) and Brady just dink and dunked.

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 08:47 PM
I'm saying comparing to Edwards to Brady is the same thing as comparing Marshawn to Marshall, neither one is in the same league as the other.

And I love Marshawn don't get me wrong, but there is no comparison to Faulk (right now).

I wasn't really comparing Edwards to Brady either, I just said he was put in the same type of situation as Brady in his first starts, and people argued they wanted Bledsoe around because of his big arm (Losman?) and Brady just dink and dunked.
I'm going to assume that you have played football at some point in your life correct? Serious question.....

hydro
11-12-2007, 08:47 PM
I expect him to do better than one TD every five games. He is an NFL QB getting paid millions of dollars to make it happen and he isn't making it happen.

You're not from WNY by chance are you?

What does that have to do with anything?

Ed
11-12-2007, 08:48 PM
I don't agree, but I won't argue. This thread wasn't even about Edwards.

hydro
11-12-2007, 08:48 PM
Above .500? Really?

Nope not quite, more like 9-11 in his past 20 starts, but he is trying...

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 08:49 PM
I don't agree, but I won't argue. This thread wasn't even about Edwards.
Yeah but there are these childish factions on the boards, if there is a thread started that says something positive about one the opposition feels that it's their duty to bash and attack the thread.

HHURRICANE
11-12-2007, 08:49 PM

BUT he won what we all want!!!!!!!

Now that I see it this way I'll ignore the fact that I saw our QB look like a deer in headlights. Classic case of where the stats don't tell the story.

But you people will just ride "your boy" til the end.

Trent is our starter, it's just a matter of when.

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 08:50 PM
Nope not quite, more like 9-11 in his past 20 starts, but he is trying...
And I bet you just dreaded all nine of those victories didn't you?

hydro
11-12-2007, 08:50 PM
Yeah but there are these childish factions on the boards, if there is a thread started that says something positive about one the opposition feels that it's their duty to bash and attack the thread.

Yet you take the moral high ground and bash both. Very unique.

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 08:52 PM
Yet you take the moral high ground and bash both. Very unique.
What can I say? I've played/watched enough football to know a good QB from a bad QB. Neither is that great of a QB, why would I lie? Granted one will be alloted more time due to youth but thus far he blows.

hydro
11-12-2007, 08:53 PM
What can I say? I've played/watched enough football to know a good QB from a bad QB. Neither is that great of a QB, why would I lie?
Have you thought about a career in NFL scouting? Im sure your time would be very valuable when you can critque how well a player with do after 4 NFL starts.

Crisis
11-12-2007, 08:53 PM
I'm glad so many who have actually played/coached the game at the highest level agree with you slayer, like Bill Walsh and Rich Gannon.

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 08:57 PM
Have you thought about a career in NFL scouting? Im sure your time would be very valuable when you can critque how well a player with do after 4 NFL starts.
Nope, I've already got my career going great :up:

BillsFever21
11-12-2007, 10:44 PM

This is the NFL. Anyone can be beat at any given Sunday. You wanna cry about it being a winless team? Get your head outta your ass. Four other teams played them guys to a 3 points or less victory. Are their QB held to the same standard.

What happened in the Rams/Saints game yesterday. An even WORSE winless team went on the ROAD and beat the Saints. Brees was very bad early on AND couldn't bring them back to win at home. He has about 15 turnover this year. What is your opinion on him.

Phillip Rivers is in year four just like JP. He has the best RB in the last decade alongside him, the best TE in the game today, a great defense on the other side and a pretty good OL. He threw for 82 or so yards yesterday and far more turnovers then TD's on a MUCH better team. What is your opinion on him. How about Eli Manning with Plaxico Burress and Jeremy Shockey. He has multiple INT in 4 of his last 5 games and threw for 49 yards against the same Dolphins team on 22 attempts. What is your opinion of him. Even the great Peyton Manning(not saying he's Peyton, just an example) had 20+ turnovers in 3 out of his first 5 seasons and was bad. Under your theory he should've been benched for the accurate dump off passer like Kelly Holcomb.

Some people can only see one player when they want to and one position when they want to. The rest of the examples around the league doesn't mean anything. When Trent throws for 130 yards and 3 points against the Jets and almost everyone else he was the reason we were in the game. When our defense creates 7 turnovers and STILL loses at home when our offense scored 3 points and had ANOTHER INT late in the 4th quarter when the game could've been sealed it was that QB that kept us in the game and gave us a shot.

Some people don't understand what being a team is and can look for any reason to make up anything they want to see about the QB. I will take the opinion of Lee Evans, Robert Royal and Donte Whitner more then I will from internet surfers that can only complain about it 500 posts a week.

djjimkelly
11-12-2007, 11:31 PM
This is the NFL. Anyone can be beat at any given Sunday. You wanna cry about it being a winless team? Get your head outta your ass. Four other teams played them guys to a 3 points or less victory. Are their QB held to the same standard.

What happened in the Rams/Saints game yesterday. An even WORSE winless team went on the ROAD and beat the Saints. Brees was very bad early on AND couldn't bring them back to win at home. He has about 15 turnover this year. What is your opinion on him.

Phillip Rivers is in year four just like JP. He has the best RB in the last decade alongside him, the best TE in the game today, a great defense on the other side and a pretty good OL. He threw for 82 or so yards yesterday and far more turnovers then TD's on a MUCH better team. What is your opinion on him. How about Eli Manning with Plaxico Burress and Jeremy Shockey. He has multiple INT in 4 of his last 5 games and threw for 49 yards against the same Dolphins team on 22 attempts. What is your opinion of him. Even the great Peyton Manning(not saying he's Peyton, just an example) had 20+ turnovers in 3 out of his first 5 seasons and was bad. Under your theory he should've been benched for the accurate dump off passer like Kelly Holcomb.

Some people can only see one player when they want to and one position when they want to. The rest of the examples around the league doesn't mean anything. When Trent throws for 130 yards and 3 points against the Jets and almost everyone else he was the reason we were in the game. When our defense creates 7 turnovers and STILL loses at home when our offense scored 3 points and had ANOTHER INT late in the 4th quarter when the game could've been sealed it was that QB that kept us in the game and gave us a shot.

Some people don't understand what being a team is and can look for any reason to make up anything they want to see about the QB. I will take the opinion of Lee Evans, Robert Royal and Donte Whitner more then I will from internet surfers that can only complain about it 500 posts a week.

please dpnt throw any true reasoning out there.

like ive said i want the talent out there. and on this team its JP for now

mchurchfie
11-13-2007, 04:03 AM
JP and Fairchild almost blew what was a pretty good effort by the rest of the team. This isn't the first time this has happened and I doubt if it will be the last. He has had more than enough time to get his **** together, face it the lightbulb just isn't going to go on anytime soon. Let's cut our losses ad move on.

djjimkelly
11-13-2007, 06:28 PM
i guess dick saw the 2nd half in the same light i saw it. anyway GO BILLS THIS WEEKEND WE NEED GOD OR SOMEONE ON OUR SIDE THIS WEEKEND