PDA

View Full Version : no brainer

im4bflo
11-12-2007, 07:52 PM
Losman should start.
With JP we have a great chance to win,
with Trent, we don't have a chance.
Trent's already proven he can't score against the Patsies.
Losman has a much better chance, without getting a dirty hit to the knee.
The Losman/Evans connection creates TOUCHDOWNS!
The Edwards/to anybody dink creates hopefully a field goal.

bills_7
11-12-2007, 07:55 PM
I do agree with the Losman point but Trent is btr then ur sayn

fact is Losman give us the best chance to win.. JP starts

Crisis
11-12-2007, 07:57 PM
What, Losman has always played like **** vs the Pats.

I'd hardly say we have a great chance with either guy unfortunately.

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 08:12 PM
Hamden, Hamden, Hamden.

im4bflo
11-12-2007, 08:22 PM
What has Edwards done? I just read he looks better in the pocket, so did Rob Johnson. He can throw a better short pass, well Losman's may not be as perfect, but he get's it done, plus a TD making long ball!
Edwards is doing very well for a rookie, but he's not a better starter than JP.

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 08:24 PM
What has Edwards done? I just read he looks better in the pocket, so did Rob Johnson. He can throw a better short pass, well Losman's may not be as perfect, but he get's it done, plus a TD making long ball!
Edwards is doing very well for a rookie, but he's not a better starter than JP.
And Losman is no better than Edwards, what's your point? THEY BOTH SUCK.

im4bflo
11-12-2007, 08:35 PM
And Losman is no better than Edwards, what's your point? THEY BOTH SUCK.

You're basing your opinion on this weeks game, last week, Losman is the MAN!
But Losman has scored from the QB position, and not depended on the D and ST's to score like Trent. Thank god for Lynch, because Trent was throwing picks.
Dink and Dunk down the field for a fieldgoal, is not getting it done.
Taking chances deep, like the jet game, will, or at least has a much better chance.

HHURRICANE
11-12-2007, 08:53 PM
Your nuts if you think JP gives us the best chance to win.

It doesn't matter because when he stinks up the joint you'll give him a pass because he played the Pats.

Excuse after excuse to defend your boy and not believe what your eyes are telling you.

Crisis
11-12-2007, 08:55 PM

It doesn't matter because when he stinks up the joint you'll give him a pass because he played the Pats.

Excuse after excuse to defend your boy and not believe what your eyes are telling you.

Next week it's going to be the coordinator, the offensive line, or the patriots excuse.

gr8slayer

If your eyes are telling you that Edwards is something special then you really need to get the bifocals checked.

Crisis
He didn't say a thing about Edwards.

gr8slayer
Next week it's going to be the coordinator, the offensive line, or the patriots excuse.
As if your excuses will be any different?

Crisis
11-12-2007, 08:57 PM
As if your excuses will be any different?

What excuses have I made for either QB?

I've said Edwards has looked like a rookie, and I've said that Losman has looked absolutely terrible minus the Jets quarter and the Cinci game.

I give props when either has a good game, but for 3 years I've seen Losman show minimal improvement, I want to see more out of Edwards so I know where we stand in the future.

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 09:01 PM
What excuses have I made for either QB?

I've said Edwards has looked like a rookie, and I've said that Losman has looked absolutely terrible minus the Jets quarter and the Cinci game.

I give props when either has a good game, but for 3 years I've seen Losman show minimal improvement, I want to see more out of Edwards so I know where we stand in the future.
You know what? You're going to get your chance! Losman is gone after this season either way, for now, until he lays an egg he'll continue to start and he should.

HHURRICANE
11-12-2007, 09:18 PM
You know what? You're going to get your chance! Losman is gone after this season either way, for now, until he lays an egg he'll continue to start and he should.

Yeah, thank god he didn't lay an egg yesterday. His 55.1 passer rating was a thing of beauty.

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 09:20 PM
Yeah, thank god he didn't lay an egg yesterday. His 55.1 passer rating was a thing of beauty.
That is by far the most overrated statistic in all of football.

Oaf
11-12-2007, 09:25 PM
IM4bflo, was that sarcasm? I honestly couldn't tell, sorry.

If JP engineers a Pats win or even comes close with the sorry recieving targets he has, he should start the rest of the year.

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 09:27 PM
IM4bflo, was that sarcasm? I honestly couldn't tell, sorry.

If JP engineers a Pats win or even comes close with the sorry recieving targets he has, he should start the rest of the year.
You know what's funny? If Losman did beat the Pats these "fans" would still be complaining about something.

And no that wasn't sarcasm, he really does love J.P. Losman that much.

im4bflo
11-13-2007, 07:10 PM

After watching Edwards, my eyes are fine, and tell me JP gives us a much better chance.

Typ0
11-14-2007, 05:21 AM

he just laid an egg last week...and if you understand this then what is so hard to comprehend we should be looking at TE now to increase the chances our crappy QB sitution will be in better shape next season? You lickers are totally poised to throw this team down the toilet next year to see a couple of haphazard bombs thrown. Forget that the team seems to be on the right track in several areas. Forget that we are going to have an offseason to get better receivers, a defense lineman and healthy. Those things don't matter as long as we get another few weeks of licking in before the nightmare is over.

mybills
11-14-2007, 06:32 AM
THEY BOTH SUCK.
unfortunately. :ill:

Turf
11-14-2007, 06:51 AM
Losman could barely complete a pass against the lowly fish. He has failed in EVERY big game he's ever played in. Edwards as a rookie would have done better last week, and yes Edwards sustained long drives against Dallas and should have gotten a win for that game if not for poor coaching especially in the red zone.
How the hell can anyone say that Losman gives us a better chance of winning? He has proven absolutely NOTHING. Big freakin deal, he threw a jump ball and Evans caught it to bail his buddy out. Yet Evans berates Edwards long ball that was right in his hands. And last week, Evans was wide open and underthrown. Losman is inaccurate, throws late, and is a poorer decision maker than a rookie.

Mitchy moo
11-14-2007, 06:54 AM
Losman could barely complete a pass against the lowly fish. He has failed in EVERY big game he's ever played in. Edwards as a rookie would have done better last week, and yes Edwards sustained long drives against Dallas and should have gotten a win for that game if not for poor coaching especially in the red zone.
How the hell can anyone say that Losman gives us a better chance of winning? He has proven absolutely NOTHING. Big freakin deal, he threw a jump ball and Evans caught it to bail his buddy out. Yet Evans berates Edwards long ball that was right in his hands. And last week, Evans was wide open and underthrown. Losman is inaccurate, throws late, and is a poorer decision maker than a rookie.

We'll this better be his breakout game, we need a win this weekend to get the NE gorilla off our back.

mybills
11-14-2007, 06:57 AM
Well, if Losman is as inconsistent as people say, the bad game was last week and the good game is this week.
Can we just call him YoYo? :D

acehole
11-14-2007, 08:02 AM

Did not trend lose to NE?

im4bflo
11-14-2007, 06:03 PM
Well, the no brainer, turned out to be a no brainer.
But now with Lynch doubtful, it's really going to be tough.
We need our 3-headed monster (Losman, Evans, Lynch) to pull off this upset.