PDA

View Full Version : Watching MNF

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-12-2007, 08:30 PM
two thoughts...

First, they keep commenting on seatles 12th man crowd and how loud they are.. lets show them LOUD on sunday!

Second, watching SF makes me feel better about the Bills. SF REALLY sucks!

ajsdx
11-12-2007, 08:56 PM
i think we would be in first place if we were in the nfc west. at least we get the jets and the dolphins to balance out the patriots...

Ickybaluky
11-12-2007, 09:04 PM
Second, watching SF makes me feel better about the Bills. SF REALLY sucks!

... and the Pats have their first round pick.

BillyT92679
11-12-2007, 09:06 PM
I'm sure Nate loves his 80 million.

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 09:06 PM
Yeah, you all think we have QB issues? Just watch Smith :ill:

Voltron
11-12-2007, 09:09 PM
I'm sure Nate loves his 80 million.
He is laughing all the way to the bank

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 09:10 PM
Holy **** Alex Smith has a freaking arm.

Voltron
11-12-2007, 09:11 PM
... and the Pats have their first round pick.
They need to have one because the Bellicheat lost their's :;

RockStar36
11-12-2007, 09:31 PM
Alex Smith is pretty bad and :lolpoint: Nate Clements.

Mitchy moo
11-13-2007, 06:10 AM
Did Nate even play yesterday?? He is so freaking overrated it's sick. Say what you want but letting this guy go (at the price he wanted) was a smart move.

LtFinFan66
11-13-2007, 06:11 AM
They are always overrated when they leave Buffalo

mybills
11-13-2007, 06:16 AM
:lolpoint: Nate Clements.
He still got a pick.

Forward_Lateral
11-13-2007, 06:25 AM
Alex Smith is horrible. Losing Norv Turner really killed that team. The offense is not creative and doesn't get the ball into Gore's hands enough. Terrible. Very hard to watch.

Mitchy moo
11-13-2007, 06:28 AM

They go out to pasture after leaving Miami.:bad:

LtFinFan66
11-13-2007, 06:37 AM
Always with a smack Skoob. :rofl:

I was just giving you crap becuase anytime someone leaves Buffalo they are all of a sudden overrated

jamze132
11-13-2007, 07:58 AM
I'v seen the Bills in Seattle and I wasn't impressed with the croud noise at all. Probably because we put up over 30 on them... but they weren't very loud. Besides, they are badwagon/fair weather fans who aren't as passionate about their team as we are about the Bills. of course it will be louder at the Ralph this Sunday.

I would suspect that it will be the loudest there Sunday than it has in a very long time considering we are now a "winning team". LOL

Voltron
11-13-2007, 11:52 AM
I'v seen the Bills in Seattle and I wasn't impressed with the croud noise at all. Probably because we put up over 30 on them... but they weren't very loud. Besides, they are badwagon/fair weather fans who aren't as passionate about their team as we are about the Bills. of course it will be louder at the Ralph this Sunday.

I would suspect that it will be the loudest there Sunday than it has in a very long time considering we are now a "winning team". LOL For the next 5 days :;

Then it's back to 500 again. Sorry I don't think ANY team can beat the Pats at this point. :sigh:

superbills
11-13-2007, 11:56 AM

I would suspect that it will be the loudest there Sunday than it has in a very long time considering we are now a "winning team". LOL

Was that the game right around Christmas when Flutie played out of his mind ?

RockStar36
11-13-2007, 02:14 PM
He still got a pick.

Sooo...now he has 2 on the season.....

That's worth 80 mil.

P.S. 5-4 > 2-7

raphael120
11-13-2007, 02:22 PM
*in the Stewie talking to Brian about his book voice*

So uh, Nate...hows that...playin in San Francisco workin out for ya?

Hm? You uh....got a lot money to play there...yeah?

Playing at cornerback...big...shut down...corner...hm?

Didn't want to play in Buffalo? Theyyyy...didn't think you were worth it? yeah!?

Sooo...ESPN says it's a huge loss? Hm? for the bills...losing "shutdown?" nate clements...hm? best CB in the league?

Oh no, yeah you're on a way better team, Nate.

BAM
11-13-2007, 02:29 PM
Not always! There was a great number of folks disappointed when Travis Henry departed. Myself included!

Akhippo
11-13-2007, 02:33 PM
Being at the seattle game yesterday, it was loud. They have 64 false start penalties this year. 20 more than any other stadium. Its funny that when they get a false start they get roudier. Anyway, Nate played pretty well that game. To bad the rest of the secondary left WRs wide open through the zones.
However, buffalo is better off without his contract.

Oaf
11-13-2007, 02:57 PM
*in the Stewie talking to Brian about his book voice*

So uh, Nate...hows that...playin in San Francisco workin out for ya?

Hm? You uh....got a lot money to play there...yeah?

Playing at cornerback...big...shut down...corner...hm?

Didn't want to play in Buffalo? Theyyyy...didn't think you were worth it? yeah!?

Sooo...ESPN says it's a huge loss? Hm? for the bills...losing "shutdown?" nate clements...hm? best CB in the league?

Oh no, yeah you're on a way better team, Nate.
I was just going to say that. Anyone else see Clements whiff and suck consistently last night? I bet he still wishes he had that franchise tag with the Bills. He'll have fun watching the postseason on his 80 inch from his golden palace.

jamze132
11-14-2007, 04:45 AM
Was that the game right around Christmas when Flutie played out of his mind ?
No. during our run in 2004 in the middle of our 6 game win streak.