• Show
Clear All
  • mikemac2001
    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
    • Mar 2003

Losman Should Finish Season

Losman should finish the season if he doesnt perform we move on bottom line

To argue week in and week out is old and boring

We have been on a great role as a team have i felt it is bc of our QB play not really
    jp and edwards havent impressed me but JP should finish the season if he leads us to playoffs we have our QB if he doesnt We begin the edwards era.

and focus on putting players around us that fit his style, either way losman should play out the year and we head in whatever direction his play decides

MUCK
    FIAMI
  • STAMPY
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Sep 2003

Re: Losman Should Finish Season

I'm ok with that. But if doesn't do well. He should lose his job. Go in different direction. Making playoffs isn't the measurement. Playing good football and getting close is still ok in my book. Cause if he proves that then next year we get to that ultimate goal.

Comment

• djjimkelly
      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by STAMPY
      I'm ok with that. But if doesn't do well. He should lose his job. Go in different direction. Making playoffs isn't the measurement. Playing good football and getting close is still ok in my book. Cause if he proves that then next year we get to that ultimate goal.

well said this roster is 1 year away no key FA's to be lost if we can grab 1 serious big WR have some guys on D get healthy and add in some serious depth. we will be rocking in 2008

Comment

• streetkings01
        • Jul 2006

If Losman lays an egg against the Pats he should be benched! He needs to at least show he can play w/ the big boys and judging by his past performances it wont happen!
        You can call me streetkings

Comment

• gr8slayer
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by mikemac2001
          Losman should finish the season if he doesnt perform we move on bottom line

To argue week in and week out is old and boring

We have been on a great role as a team have i felt it is bc of our QB play not really
          jp and edwards havent impressed me but JP should finish the season if he leads us to playoffs we have our QB if he doesnt We begin the edwards era.

and focus on putting players around us that fit his style, either way losman should play out the year and we head in whatever direction his play decides
          Be prepared for the onslaught of insults.

Comment

• Oaf
            Do you read what you write?
            • Jun 2007

We said this last year didn't we? And at the end, didn't we say we found our guy? So much for that

Comment

• mikemac2001
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by gr8slayer
              Be prepared for the onslaught of insults.

Y i never bashed edwards...nor i dont want him to be our QB its just the right thing to do for the "TEAM" atleast it might convince players like evans and other vets instead of turning them off to the organization

Losman should remain the starter and let this puzzle of who the bills qb will be solve itself

MUCK
              FIAMI

Comment

• gr8slayer
                • Feb 2005

Y i never bashed edwards...nor i dont want him to be our QB its just the right thing to do for the "TEAM" atleast it might convince players like evans and other vets instead of turning them off to the organization

Losman should remain the starter and let this puzzle of who the bills qb will be solve itself
                Yeah, but there is a surprising majority of people here who don't think it's about the team. It's more about their guy, they don't want to look like they were wrong. It's not about wins, it's about wins for their guy.

Comment

• JerseyBoofaloBills
                  • Aug 2006

exactly great..this board doesnt care who wins..either way, if it's JP who wins..JP fans come on an say if TE was in he wouldnt of won..IF TE were to win, TE fans are going to say. hate to say we told you so, JP is outta here..it's stupid, if jp fails..Our future sits in the DRAFT this year.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DemBillsOwn2151
                    exactly great..this board doesnt care who wins..either way, if it's JP who wins..JP fans come on an say if TE was in he wouldnt of won..IF TE were to win, TE fans are going to say. hate to say we told you so, JP is outta here..it's stupid, if jp fails..Our future sits in the DRAFT this year.
                    Isn't it amazing? I started a thread in the donors part of the forum stating that this place is more depressing after a win than it is after a loss. It shocks me that people aren't happy with winning.

Comment

• JerseyBoofaloBills
                      • Aug 2006

maybe we should just loose out, just so this board can be happy..i cant stand all these forumns about how shi**y a QB plays after a win..Getting a little rediculous.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DemBillsOwn2151
                        maybe we should just loose out, just so this board can be happy..i cant stand all these forumns about how shi**y a QB plays after a win..Getting a little rediculous.
                        you'll get used to it after a while. Believe it or not it used to be worse. You weren't here for the Holcomb vs. Losman crap

Comment

• mikemac2001
                          • Mar 2003

Hated Holcomb but if we won i was happy.... Hmmm but i still think holcomb sucks no matter what

Rather have jp or T.e anyday

MUCK
                          FIAMI

Comment

• JerseyBoofaloBills
                            • Aug 2006

if JP or TE ever had a game like Romo did aginst us, i wonder how this board would react..even if he came out with the win..

Comment

• gr8slayer
                              • Feb 2005

Hated Holcomb but if we won i was happy.... Hmmm but i still think holcomb sucks no matter what

Rather have jp or T.e anyday

Comment

Working...
                              X