PDA

View Full Version : Losman Should Finish Season

mikemac2001
11-12-2007, 09:20 PM
Losman should finish the season if he doesnt perform we move on bottom line

To argue week in and week out is old and boring

We have been on a great role as a team have i felt it is bc of our QB play not really
jp and edwards havent impressed me but JP should finish the season if he leads us to playoffs we have our QB if he doesnt We begin the edwards era.

and focus on putting players around us that fit his style, either way losman should play out the year and we head in whatever direction his play decides

STAMPY
11-12-2007, 09:27 PM
I'm ok with that. But if doesn't do well. He should lose his job. Go in different direction. Making playoffs isn't the measurement. Playing good football and getting close is still ok in my book. Cause if he proves that then next year we get to that ultimate goal.

djjimkelly
11-12-2007, 09:42 PM
I'm ok with that. But if doesn't do well. He should lose his job. Go in different direction. Making playoffs isn't the measurement. Playing good football and getting close is still ok in my book. Cause if he proves that then next year we get to that ultimate goal.

well said this roster is 1 year away no key FA's to be lost if we can grab 1 serious big WR have some guys on D get healthy and add in some serious depth. we will be rocking in 2008

streetkings01
11-12-2007, 09:45 PM
If Losman lays an egg against the Pats he should be benched! He needs to at least show he can play w/ the big boys and judging by his past performances it wont happen!

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 09:47 PM

We have been on a great role as a team have i felt it is bc of our QB play not really
jp and edwards havent impressed me but JP should finish the season if he leads us to playoffs we have our QB if he doesnt We begin the edwards era.

and focus on putting players around us that fit his style, either way losman should play out the year and we head in whatever direction his play decides
Be prepared for the onslaught of insults.

Oaf
11-12-2007, 09:59 PM
We said this last year didn't we? And at the end, didn't we say we found our guy? So much for that

mikemac2001
11-12-2007, 10:01 PM
Be prepared for the onslaught of insults.

Y i never bashed edwards...nor i dont want him to be our QB its just the right thing to do for the "TEAM" atleast it might convince players like evans and other vets instead of turning them off to the organization

Losman should remain the starter and let this puzzle of who the bills qb will be solve itself

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 10:01 PM
Y i never bashed edwards...nor i dont want him to be our QB its just the right thing to do for the "TEAM" atleast it might convince players like evans and other vets instead of turning them off to the organization

Losman should remain the starter and let this puzzle of who the bills qb will be solve itself
Yeah, but there is a surprising majority of people here who don't think it's about the team. It's more about their guy, they don't want to look like they were wrong. It's not about wins, it's about wins for their guy.

JerseyBoofaloBills
11-12-2007, 10:10 PM
exactly great..this board doesnt care who wins..either way, if it's JP who wins..JP fans come on an say if TE was in he wouldnt of won..IF TE were to win, TE fans are going to say. hate to say we told you so, JP is outta here..it's stupid, if jp fails..Our future sits in the DRAFT this year.

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 10:11 PM
exactly great..this board doesnt care who wins..either way, if it's JP who wins..JP fans come on an say if TE was in he wouldnt of won..IF TE were to win, TE fans are going to say. hate to say we told you so, JP is outta here..it's stupid, if jp fails..Our future sits in the DRAFT this year.
Isn't it amazing? I started a thread in the donors part of the forum stating that this place is more depressing after a win than it is after a loss. It shocks me that people aren't happy with winning.

JerseyBoofaloBills
11-12-2007, 10:13 PM
maybe we should just loose out, just so this board can be happy..i cant stand all these forumns about how shi**y a QB plays after a win..Getting a little rediculous.

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 10:15 PM
maybe we should just loose out, just so this board can be happy..i cant stand all these forumns about how shi**y a QB plays after a win..Getting a little rediculous.
:roflmao: you'll get used to it after a while. Believe it or not it used to be worse. You weren't here for the Holcomb vs. Losman crap :shakeno:

mikemac2001
11-12-2007, 10:20 PM
Hated Holcomb but if we won i was happy.... Hmmm but i still think holcomb sucks no matter what

Rather have jp or T.e anyday

JerseyBoofaloBills
11-12-2007, 10:21 PM
if JP or TE ever had a game like Romo did aginst us, i wonder how this board would react..even if he came out with the win..

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 10:21 PM
Hated Holcomb but if we won i was happy.... Hmmm but i still think holcomb sucks no matter what

Rather have jp or T.e anyday
:meh:

JerseyBoofaloBills
11-12-2007, 10:28 PM
id rather have BIG BLEDSOE!

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 10:40 PM
id rather have BIG BLEDSOE!
Please tell me that was sarcasm?

JerseyBoofaloBills
11-12-2007, 10:41 PM
haha of course..Bled"slow" sucked.

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 10:45 PM
:phew:

PromoTheRobot
11-12-2007, 11:13 PM

OK. So would you give up a playoff shot just to "see what you have in Losman?" That's the paradox. It's one thing if we were 0-9 like the Dolphins. It's another when you have a shot at the playoffs. I say you play to win, and I will defer to our coaches to make the call on JP vs Edwards. But sacrificing the season to test out a player is absurd.

PTR

mikemac2001
11-12-2007, 11:25 PM
OK. So would you give up a playoff shot just to "see what you have in Losman?" That's the paradox. It's one thing if we were 0-9 like the Dolphins. It's another when you have a shot at the playoffs. I say you play to win, and I will defer to our coaches to make the call on JP vs Edwards. But sacrificing the season to test out a player is absurd.

PTR

Never said we were sacrificing anything by playing losman thats your opinion

Losman led us to beat the jets....then we beat the bengals and after his struggles had 2 4th qtr scoring drives so the last 3 times losman has been on the field we won

not saying it was all losman just stating giving up on season by playing losman makes no sense.....and if u say if losman doesnt beat NE he shouldnt play....9 other teams havent beat NE so should all of the other qb's loose there job

and to give up on losman and to upset the vet core that we do have is absurd.....You hurt the team your gonna hear evans ***** and split the team

Let JP play if he falls he is gone and the team see's that they need to move on

Right now do you think the buffalo bills believe if they r playing JP they are sacrificing the season...No i highly doubt that, but if they bench JP what should they think about the organization