PDA

View Full Version : Let's have fun with this week, but....

Patrick76777
11-13-2007, 08:17 AM
.....keep it in perspective.

Beating New England would be fantastic. There's no doubt. But New England has killed everybody they play except Indy. Chances are that we're going to get pounded no matter who plays QB.

The big game is next week. In Jacksonville. That's the game that matters most to us making the playoffs.

That being said, if we can pull out a win vs. NE, HOLY CRAP! We'll be dancing in the streets.

And another thing, I still think that JP is a doofus. But I don't care who the QB is. Just win games.

LtBillsFan66
11-13-2007, 08:19 AM
Agreed.

THATHURMANATOR
11-13-2007, 08:20 AM
GO GO BUFFALO

shelby
11-13-2007, 01:54 PM
:goodpost:

:gobills:

i hope the Doofus has a great game!:pray:

Bufftp
11-13-2007, 01:59 PM
I still think Shelbers is a doofus.

mybills
11-13-2007, 02:03 PM
There's a lot of doofus's here. :snicker:

I'll be watching this game from my living room couch. :phew: I won't have to spend money to watch us get killed. It's the only good thing about it being televised.

BAM
11-13-2007, 02:18 PM
I like it.

Buffatexas
11-13-2007, 02:21 PM
[QUOTE=mybills]There's a lot of doofus's here. :snicker:
QUOTE]

Please see my avatar

GO BILLS!!!

RedEyE
11-13-2007, 05:01 PM
Well said Patrick. Come Monday though, you won't be able to count the FIRE JAURON threads, the CHEAP WILSON posts, and the START EDWARDS reponses that will litter the board if the Bills lose.

Mr. Pink
11-13-2007, 05:34 PM
Hopefully we can stay within the spread on this game. I'm basically conceding this game as an L. If that makes me a bad fan, then so be it. However I think the Pats have far too many weapons for us to be able to keep up. There is NO way we're scoring 30+ to win this game.

So our best bet is we play this game as close to the vest as we did vs Indy last year. If we can make no mistakes, control the clock, we might be able to keep it close.

I know that some hate the dreaded term "moral victory" but if we stay within the spread I think it will do an amazing job on how we go out and finish the year. If we get blasted by 30 points or so, it might kill whatever momentum we've gained over our winning streak and spill over into a crucial game vs the Jags.