PDA

View Full Version : I think we can all agree that...

Kerr
11-13-2007, 10:08 AM
Fairchild's gameplan will influence the amount of success we have against NE. A good gameplan will usually help out any qb as long as they execute. We all know fairchild has had the ineptitude of divising consistent gameplans, but he will have to divise the best gameplan he ever has in order to have a shot at defeating NE. So while we all debate over jp and trent, don't let it slip from your minds that a lot is going to depend on Fairchild this Sunday night.

justasportsfan
11-13-2007, 10:14 AM
We've had more productive rb's in Willis and Henry with Clemens and Gilbride . That was achieved with OLinemen TD found at salvation army. Why we can't do better with the OL we have now plus Lynch is beyond me.

I did think it was McNally as first but he's had success with less. I think it's all Fairchild schemes. He's not as good as Gilbride with the deep ball and he's not as good as Clemens running the rock.

mybills
11-13-2007, 10:29 AM
I won't forget about Fairchild for a long time. His stupid calls are burned into my memory.

DynaPaul
11-13-2007, 10:48 AM
Personally I'm more worried about the D gameplan than the O. If we play stupid D we'll get burned by them big time.

theanswer74
11-13-2007, 10:55 AM
How many points does Fairchild's gameplan last week put up if Losman doesnt miss a few passes early, Losman hits Evans for a TD, Josh Reed gets 2 feet down, and Gaines catches the football?

People really have to stop blaming the offensive coordinator.