PDA

View Full Version : Guys its weird...it just seems like

mikemac2001
11-13-2007, 07:56 PM
Patriots are getting all this press, every website i go to its about how great they are and who can stop them and they could be best ever. anytime i see this happen it jinx's the team the player the situation

Perfect example Adam V miss FG they praise him then he misses a chip shot....it happens all the time. Now im not saying this means the bills are gonna win this sunday but i wouldnt be surprised. Life is weird like that perfection is hard to come by and when people are put in a god like status they seem to fall very quick

I know its kinda a pointless post but for some strange stupid reason i think we might win this game.

Mitchy moo
11-13-2007, 07:58 PM
But Bruschi is going to be there................

HHURRICANE
11-13-2007, 08:19 PM
They are getting the press because they have a legitimate shot to do what no team has ever done.

That's why we are on Sunday night. It's called history in the making.

Mitchy moo
11-13-2007, 08:21 PM
It's called history in the making.

History is a ending, thanks to the Bills this sunday.

mikemac2001
11-13-2007, 08:25 PM
They are getting the press because they have a legitimate shot to do what no team has ever done.

Yes but we see it all the time happen....and history has shown that it doesnt last

like i said im not saying we are winning bc of it but for some reason i think we do

HHURRICANE
11-13-2007, 08:29 PM
Yes but we see it all the time happen....and history has shown that it doesnt last

like i said im not saying we are winning bc of it but for some reason i think we do

I had a good feeling before the Dallas game. I have the opposite for this one. I think the Pats may want to beat the crap out of us more just because the Colts game was close.

Mitchy moo
11-13-2007, 09:00 PM
I had a good feeling before the Dallas game. I have the opposite for this one. I think the Pats may want to beat the crap out of us more just because the Colts game was close.

They'll have no say in the matter. If we want to be taken seriously, we need to beat the good ones too. Win them all and let the reporters sort it out.

BillsOverDolphins
11-13-2007, 09:14 PM
I know its kinda a pointless post but for some strange stupid reason i think we might win this game.

i had that feeling too but i was high as kite. In reality, i see NE winning 34-10

RockStar36
11-13-2007, 09:32 PM
They are getting all the press because they are 9-0, I think that's obvious.

That being said, I've been telling all my friends this week that I'm super pumped for the game. They keep asking why and I tell them that anything can happen on any given Sunday.

Slim
11-13-2007, 09:35 PM

Phins.

mybills
11-14-2007, 06:10 AM
They keep advertising the SNF game here..but they only show NE and some other team playing. :dizzy: Not one picture of the Bills, only thing they say is Buffalo hosts NE.

SABuffalo786
11-14-2007, 07:02 AM
I googled for some of their fan message boards and just picked the top 3 choices.

Out of ALL of them, there was a grand total of ONE thread devoted to this game/The Bills.

And in that one thread there was a whopping total of ONE post. The original.

I know it's only Wednesday but it seems every Bills fan site has been buzzing about this game since the final whistle Sunday afternoon.

Hopefully the Pats are overlooking us as badly as their fans are.

mybills
11-14-2007, 07:03 AM
Their fans overlook everyone..well, more like look down their nose.

SquishDaFish
11-14-2007, 07:23 AM

You need to know what your talking about before making a fool of yourself. The Miami Dolphins have done it before. So this wouldnt be the first.

HHURRICANE
11-14-2007, 08:30 AM
You need to know what your talking about before making a fool of yourself. The Miami Dolphins have done it before. So this wouldnt be the first.

Classic.

Did Miami play a 16 game season?

I watched Miami play in '72.

This is why I have had zero respect for what you post here lately.

SquishDaFish
11-14-2007, 08:33 AM
Miami played an undefeated season so its been done before.

SquishDaFish
11-14-2007, 08:34 AM
I dont give a rats ass who has resect for my posting

DraftBoy
11-14-2007, 08:38 AM
Children settle down

I worry that we are becoming too popular of the upset pick actually

HHURRICANE
11-14-2007, 08:55 AM
Miami played an undefeated season so its been done before.

Really? They went undefeated? I was wondering why they kept referencing the '72 Dolphins every single week?

As usual an emotional, fact void, commentary. The Pats with playoffs would be 19-0 which would move them ahead in the record books. Every announcer has called it "historic" for that reason. It would be far more impressive than what Miami did on many levels.

I wasn't the originator of "historic" you have your choice of any annoucer on national TV including John Madden.

HAMMER
11-14-2007, 09:20 AM
Really? They went undefeated? I was wondering why they kept referencing the '72 Dolphins every single week?

As usual an emotional, fact void, commentary. The Pats with playoffs would be 19-0 which would move them ahead in the record books. Every announcer has called it "historic" for that reason. It would be far more impressive than what Miami did on many levels.

I wasn't the originator of "historic" you have your choice of any annoucer on national TV including John Madden.

It wouldn't be far more impressive, the Dolphins beat everyone they had a chance to play.

Johnny Bugmenot
11-14-2007, 10:57 AM
It wouldn't be far more impressive, the Dolphins beat everyone they had a chance to play.

And Babe Ruth hit as many home runs as he could in 154 games. It didn't stop Roger Maris from beating his record in 162 games. Yet who holds the AL home run title? Maris.

Billzz
11-14-2007, 11:11 AM
Free Agency, caps and a slew of other items make the Pats going 19-0 much more impressive then the dolphins doing it 25 years ago, not including the extra games.

I hate the dolphins so much I would almost like to see somone do it, but HELL NO to the patsies doing it.

Billz_fan
11-14-2007, 11:50 AM
And Babe Ruth hit as many home runs as he could in 154 games. It didn't stop Roger Maris from beating his record in 162 games. Yet who holds the AL home run title? Maris.

You mean Bonds with 73 in 2001 :D

FYI - The Babe hit 60HR in 1927, playing 151 games and having 540 at-bats. Barry Bonds played 153 games in his 73 homer season in 2001, two more than the Babe, but hit homers at a far greater rate per-game, and only had 476 at-bats, 64 LESS than the Babe. So I don't think the Babe can still hold any records as far as this goes... also, Mark McGwire's 70 homer season in 1998 saw him have only 509 at-bats, 31 less than Ruth.

With that being said im not a Bonds fan at all :laughter: