• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ticatfan
    The Meathead of Muslims!
    • Jul 2002

L.p Is Back

Found him hiding in his apt,apparently frustrated with some stubburn injuries.2 hurt knees bad elbow and a hip pointer.It seems that with his pride he gets stupid at times but the al's said if there is a problem come to the team and they will work it out.I guess in the nfl they don't have time to babay sit players(understandable) but up here they always try to help problem players and he will be back with the team.
    Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
    Harry S Truman 1941.
  • shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

as long as he doesn't end up like Dimitrius Underwood...

Comment

• ticatfan
      The Meathead of Muslims!
      • Jul 2002

Very true there shelby.
      Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
      Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• TedMock
        • Jul 2002

F him!!! The guy was awesome in college and could've had a solid pro career. He was fast, quick and powerful but his stupidity cost him dearly. I don't feel sorry for him at all.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

this guy has a lot of growing up to do.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• ticatfan
            The Meathead of Muslims!
            • Jul 2002

Well maybe playing up here will bring him to his senses,I know he is an idiot but he has been fun to watch running with the ball.
            Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

Working...
            X