X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

ROFL!!!

This statement coming from Darcy Tuckers big trap about Sean Avery.....

"He has no sense of class and you know, what goes around comes around in this game, eventually," Tucker said Monday.

Now there is the most blatant case of "the pot calling the kettle black" that I have every witnessed. What a piece of ****. I think they are both a couple of freaks.
    My Band
    daveviterna.com

• kinigirly
    • Sep 2005

Re: ROFL!!!

i don't know whether darcy was trying to be witty or not. justin timberlake's what goes around comes around was about elisha cuthbert and sean avery, so he could have tried to be a smartass. its doubtful though

Comment

• mchurchfie
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by kinigirly
      i don't know whether darcy was trying to be witty or not. justin timberlake's what goes around comes around was about elisha cuthbert and sean avery, so he could have tried to be a smartass. its doubtful though
      The funny part was him passing judgement on someone else having class.
      My Band
      daveviterna.com

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
        • Mar 2004

Alledgedly, Avery made some comments to Jason Blake about cancer, making fun of him because he has it.

Again, this is alledged, who knows if it's true. Either way, Avery is a bigger on-ice douchebag than Tucker, believe it or not.

Comment

• mchurchfie
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
          Alledgedly, Avery made some comments to Jason Blake about cancer, making fun of him because he has it.

Again, this is alledged, who knows if it's true. Either way, Avery is a bigger on-ice douchebag than Tucker, believe it or not.
          Oh, I definitely believe that.
          My Band
          daveviterna.com

Comment

• hurls
            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral

Very true, and the NHL is getting sick of his act of starting stuff during warm-ups.

Comment

Working...
            X