PDA

View Full Version : Lynch is not practicing today.

BAM
11-14-2007, 11:22 AM
Uh oh!

<nobr>

</nobr> <table align="center" border="0" bordercolor="#09347b" cellpadding="10" width="95%"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="2" class="mediumrow" style="border: 1px solid rgb(84, 139, 181);"> <table style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(0, 45, 120);" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td align="left">Today
</td> <td align="right">Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 12:10 PM ET | Link (http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=2367)

</td> </tr></tbody></table> PRACTICE UPDATE: Marshawn Lynch was not at practice and is not participating. Aaron Schobel was also absent from practice. Robert Royal was in attendance, but not participating coming off his mild concussion. Dick Jauron compared Royal's situation to that of John DiGiorgio, so Royal will likely practice Thursday as DiGiorgio did last week. --- </td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Michael82
11-14-2007, 11:27 AM
:nervous:

BAM
11-14-2007, 11:29 AM
Let's hope it's a family issue.

J/K.

Night Train
11-14-2007, 11:31 AM
Then hand the ball to Wright. The guy is talented.

streetkings01
11-14-2007, 11:36 AM
If he doesn't participate in practice Friday, then we should worry!

Mahdi
11-14-2007, 11:37 AM
It was pretty much guaranteed that he wouldnt go today even if his ankle was ok. Im pretty sure he'll be ok for the game.

BAM
11-14-2007, 11:37 AM
The thing that worries me is there is no explanation. Usually Chris Brown will throw something in there.

I've never seen the Bills be so secretive about an injury before. I was thinking last night that maybe they're trying to keep the info. from the Pats or something.

Don't Panic
11-14-2007, 11:42 AM
Then hand the ball to Wright. The guy is talented.

I like that... ATrain is so limited and Wright probably wouldn't even fully comprehend the magnitude of the game. He would just be going on adrenaline all night. Hopefully Lynch can go... if he can't, give the ball to Wright and show them how good the Bills draft really was.

BAM
11-14-2007, 11:44 AM
I wouldn't be opposed to Wright taking the pill if it comes down to that. It seems to me that we'll need Lynch available if we're going to have any chance of winning this one though.

patmoran2006
11-14-2007, 11:46 AM
im near positive Jauron addresses the media at 2pm today, we should know more.. Though he usually doesnt give ANYTHING away

BAM
11-14-2007, 11:56 AM
Yes. Today at 2:30

Mike13
11-14-2007, 12:09 PM
If he is badly hurt then there is zero chance of you guys beating the Pats.

raphael120
11-14-2007, 01:26 PM
Considering Lynch is our whole offense most of the time, yeah, we're screwed. Lynch was JP's crutch when he was doing horrible, and it's almost guaranteed JP is going to have a rough time against the Pats, but without Lynch grinding out yards, I hope everyone is ok with getting used to seeing ATrain up the middle for no gain again and again and again

Pride
11-14-2007, 01:30 PM
Perhaps the offense was relying too heavily on Lynch's legs and this will force them to open up the offense...

just looking for a silver lining if Lynch cant go

Ickybaluky
11-14-2007, 01:34 PM
Jauron commented on Lynch in his conference call with the NE press (http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2007/11/lynch_update.html):

Bills coach Dick Jauron held a conference call with the New England media this afternoon (1:45 p.m.) and was asked how RB Marshawn Lynch has responded physically after injuring his ankle against the Dolphins on Sunday.

"He's real sore, we'll just have to see as we move along here, but we're not particularly optimistic about it," Jauron said.

Jauron was asked about the Bills' depth at running back if Lynch is unable to suit up against the Patriots.

"You're always going to miss a talent like Marshawn. Every week he appears to me to be getting better," he said. "He's such an easy guy to have around, he's a hard worker, and he's a tough guy. He has a lot of talent. Let's face it, we didn't draft him that high because we didn't think he had it. Then we have Anthony Thomas, who has been in the league and is a solid performer, a really good football player. Dwayne Wright, who we just drafted this year, and then Freddy Jackson who we got from NFL Europe a year ago, this is his second year with us. So we're working at it and looking forward to their opportunity to play, and I know they are. We'll see how it goes."

Patti120
11-14-2007, 01:38 PM
:injured: :worry:

BAM
11-14-2007, 01:41 PM
Yeah in his press conference he just said they're not optimistic about it.

Dont drink the water
11-14-2007, 08:19 PM
im near positive Jauron addresses the media at 2pm today, we should know more.. Though he usually doesnt give ANYTHING away

Should he? I heard that Lynch is doubtful but we hear that all of the time from Patriots and they still play. Emmitt used to go on and on about his injuries but when he came to game time he played. I think exaggerating your injuries is part of the game of some players so they can talk up what they overcome or excuse when you failed; hopefully Lynch is practicing this lesson.