PDA

View Full Version : Imagine you're a Pats fan...

Drev8
11-14-2007, 12:42 PM
How do you feel about this game? Any worry at all? Or are they thinking this is really just a walk in the park?

gil
11-14-2007, 12:45 PM
I could care less what they think - except for NE39 of course...

jdbillsfan
11-14-2007, 01:02 PM
Walk in the park

Mr. Miyagi
11-14-2007, 01:05 PM
They're taking this game very seriously.

Bellichick already started videotaping our signs weeks ago.

SquishDaFish
11-14-2007, 01:07 PM
Every Cheats fan Ive talked to thinks its going to be a walkover.

PatsRule2
11-14-2007, 01:11 PM
Im worried a little bit,the Bills have a good team after the Pats I root for the Bills

Mr. Miyagi
Every Cheats fan Ive talked to thinks its going to be a walkover.
Then stop talking to them.

Mudflap1
I actually do business with a Patriots fan up in Boston (healthcare real estate finance) who has had season tickets for 10 years, and he has concern about this game. He said that to him, the Bills and Browns were no question the two most impressive teams this season, and depending on how the season ends, Crennel and Jauron should be the only two coaches considered for coach of the year. He said, while the Patriots have been playing very well, this is a major trap game for them. Off last week, playing in Buffalo on Sunday night, division rival, undefeated record on the line, up and coming team, etc. He said he was taking this game very serious.

Jon

PromoTheRobot
11-14-2007, 01:21 PM
Most Pats fans are too busy rubbing one out into their #12 jerseys while watching a video of Tom Brady's underwear skit on SNL.

PTR

Ickybaluky
11-14-2007, 01:24 PM
I am interested in seeing how the Bills defense does against the Pats. Indy gave the Pats some problems before the bye week with their speed, and the Bills defense is similar. The Colts were able to pressure with their fast front, playing their S deep while playing man-under in nickel and dime looks. That threw off the timing of their passing game for a while. The weakness is against the run, and the key will be having good run support from the LB and DBs while still getting back in coverage against the pass.

It will be interesting to see how the Pats adjust or if perhaps Indy has exposed a way to attack the offense. I expect the Pats to run more if teams continue to play dime looks a lot.

As for the game, I could see it being close if the Bills defense is effective like Indy's was, but I'm pretty confident the Pats will still win. I just don't see the Bills being good enough offensively to pull the upset. The Pats have a big front which is tough to run on. Against teams that pass the ball well, the Pats have had to adjust to play more nickel and dime looks, and they have been exposed to the run in those looks. However, I think they stay in their base 3-4 look more against the Bills, shutting down the run. I just don't think the Bill's passing game is good enough to hurt them.

The Bills will have to throw the ball to win, and I don't think they do it well enough.

justasportsfan
11-14-2007, 01:25 PM
Fairchild is no match for BB but maybe Fewell can do what he did against the cowboys except for the last part.

ST has to come up HUGE and give JP good field position if they can't score.

Watch for Brady to throw to Moss even in triple coverage due to our cb's being the same height as Moss if they stacked on each others shoulder.

In other words the bills are gonna have to play it's best football since the sb era to win this.

Oh and yeah, I hope Wilfork blows out his own knees :snicker:

Jersey1031
11-14-2007, 01:33 PM
My Patsy-fan friends say they are overlooking our game on Sunday...

Jan Reimers
11-14-2007, 03:25 PM
I can't.

JD
11-14-2007, 03:28 PM
It's not a walk. It's a blinded crawl without Lynch in the backfield.

BAM
11-14-2007, 03:30 PM
Not looking so good. Anything can happen though.

I personally wouldn't be concerned at all after watching their previous 9 games.

dannyek71
11-14-2007, 03:39 PM
If I were a pats fan heres what I imagine my take to be........

When i am in a stadium full of that many drunk males, then I woulnt bother to watch the game

The Answer
11-14-2007, 03:43 PM
Why wouldn't the pats and their fans not think this game is going be a walk in the park given recent history between the two teams? Do you honestly think that they are the least bit concerned about this game coming off a bye week and a 9 - 0 start?

We have not beat the Pats since 2003, and even that game has an asterisk next to it considering Lawyer Malloy was released after training camp and brought the entire gameplan with him when we signed him right before the opening game against them. In fact we have lost 8 in a row and 14 of 15 going back to 2000. Even the Jets and Dolphins have been able to beat the Pats regularly during their decade of dominance, yet we continue to struggle and get blown out in just about every game.

The Answer liked our chances - but now with news that Lynch isn't going to be playing this will be likely be yet another New England romp in Buffalo.

~The Answer

imbondz
11-14-2007, 04:44 PM
there's no need for them to be concerned

Oaf
11-14-2007, 04:45 PM
Patriots:Bills = Bills:Miami

We were worried about the Fins, and they are worried about us.

PECKERWOOD
11-14-2007, 06:16 PM
Imagine if I were a Pats fan? What the hell are you trying to do? Get everybody on this mb to commit suicide?

Drev8
11-14-2007, 09:49 PM
LOL

Definitely not! We'll need every 12th man to win this game! ;)

Dirtywater
11-15-2007, 12:21 AM
I'm actually still nervous before every game, but you guys always play us tough. I'll never forget that 31-0 beating you gave us to start he season a couple of years ago. Ugh.

I can't lie, if Lynch is out, I'll feel our chances are better, but you have a good team, and there is no reason why you can't win on Sunday. Plus, the atmosphere up there will be great for the national night game.

ajsdx
11-15-2007, 12:27 AM
I would only have the same baseline level of worry that I have for any opponent when my team is rolling like nobody's business. Actually, though, my baseline level of worry would be upped considerably because we would be undefeated, and I would NOT want that to end.

I only know this feeling from being a fan of UNC men's basketball.