• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Answer
    The Plagiarist
    • Mar 2007

ESPN/Mortenson chat 11/14 - Bills chat

The latest from Tom Donahoes lover........

wayne, binghamton,ny: Chris, the press in Buffalo have turned against JP Losman as the QB of the Bills' future. Can he be a top rung player at that position?

Chris Mortensen: Losman's first full season in 2006 was pretty impressive so I don't get where the animosity is toward him. Hard worker, good athlete, strong arm. I don't know if he can be an "elite" quarterback but I think he can be in that next group and when you consider the state of quarterbacks in the NFL, I'd be careful about not appreciating his abilities. Trent Edwards is a promising young QB but those who were skeptical wondered about his durability and whether he could throw downfield consistently. Those are still question marks and Marshawn Lynch was more productive with Losman because of that threat.

Paul (Westerly, RI): Any chance the Bills beat the Pats this week, or at least give them a game. There defense is not that bad and their tough at home. They should really could be a 7-2 team because of two losses against Denver and Dallas on the last play of the game.

Chris Mortensen: I give the Bills a chance but not much against a rested Patriots team that will not fall into a trap. I also don't think Marshawn Lynch will be available because of injury and, if he is, not very effective.

Richard (New Haven, CT): Speaking of Primetime, what happened to the "Jacked Up" Segment??

Chris Mortensen: Out of respect for the injury Kevin Everett suffered in the first week, there wasn't a comfort level with doing "Jacked Up" even though Tom Jackson never included plays when a player was hurt.

John.C(Beth Park,NY): Do you think Dick Jauron is doing a good job here in Buffalo?

Chris Mortensen: Yes! I like their coordinators, too: Perry Fewell on defense and Steve Fairchild on offense. I think Fewell will be a head coach candidate.

Chris (Seattle, WA): Do you think the Bills-Patriots game getting moved to Sunday night had more to do with the Bills' current winning streak and Buffalo's boisterous fans, or is it all about the Patriots' attempt at an undefeated season?

Chris Mortensen: First, it's about the Patriots' win streak but the great atmosphere in Buffalo and the drama of the Cowboys game didn't hurt.

~The Answer
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: ESPN/Mortenson chat 11/14 - Bills chat

That really didin't seem like unreasonable responses in anyway.

Comment

• Jimbuktu
      • Oct 2004

Yeah, what's the big deal? It was a good read I thought. Nothing made me FREAK out!

Comment

• The Answer
        The Plagiarist
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Jimbuktu
        Yeah, what's the big deal? It was a good read I thought. Nothing made me FREAK out!
        Didn't say there was anything wrong, but Mort will always be a loyal Donahoe puppet until the bitter end.

Also he did say he likes Fairchild, and The Answer isn't sure that Fewell is a head coach candidate just yet.....

~The Answer

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by The Answer
          Didn't say there was anything wrong, but Mort will always be a loyal Donahoe puppet until the bitter end.

Also he did say he likes Fairchild, and The Answer isn't sure that Fewell is a head coach candidate just yet.....

~The Answer
          You started it off by knocking a guy that said nothing out of the ordinary. His Love for anyone is not evident here, nor is his responses really negative in anyway.

Comment

• Oaf
            Do you read what you write?
            • Jun 2007

That Fairchild comment will hopefully earn him some backlash.

Comment

• The Answer
              The Plagiarist
              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Skooby
              You started it off by knocking a guy that said nothing out of the ordinary. His Love for anyone is not evident here, nor is his responses really negative in anyway.
              Your reading too much into it - The Answer said the latest from Donahoe's lover, didn't imply there was anyting 'negative' and this really shouldn't have to be explained.

~The Answer

Comment

• shelby
                The Vanilla *****
                • Jul 2002

Again, you need to post a link to the content you are posting from another website.
                Thanks.

Comment

• Kenny
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by The Answer
                  The latest from Tom Donahoes lover........

Richard (New Haven, CT): Speaking of Primetime, what happened to the "Jacked Up" Segment??

Chris Mortensen: Out of respect for the injury Kevin Everett suffered in the first week, there wasn't a comfort level with doing "Jacked Up" even though Tom Jackson never included plays when a player was hurt.
                  I was wondering what happened to the 'Jacked Up' segment.

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

Mort's a dick.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
                    X