PDA

View Full Version : I'm finished debating the QB thing.

Yasgur's Farm
11-14-2007, 06:01 PM
I obviously have my preference... Just like I prefer Shoebel over Hargrove, or Kyle Williams over Jason Jefferson, or Lynch over Thomas... My preference is clearly Losman over Edwards.

But I'm a Bills fan for over 40 years... AND WE'RE WINNING!!! ... AND I'M SICK OF ARGUING!!!

It's gonna be GO BILLS from now on... You all can have your Trencher and JP propaganda to yourselves!!

NJFINSFAN1
11-14-2007, 06:11 PM
Its funny, my brother-in-law is a Bills fan in his 50's, and he is so pro Edwards. I guess its all in the eye of the beholder?

OpIv37
11-14-2007, 06:19 PM
I'm sick of the QB debate.

Losman or Edwards? The answer is "neither."

SquishDaFish
11-14-2007, 06:24 PM
The answer is whomever is QBing for the BUFFALO BILLS!

YardRat
11-14-2007, 06:35 PM
:gobills:

Novacane
11-14-2007, 06:36 PM
I doubt if Losman gets benched again you stick to this promise

acehole
11-14-2007, 06:50 PM
Its funny, my brother-in-law is a Bills fan in his 50's, and he is so pro Edwards. I guess its all in the eye of the beholder?

Can he still see the TV?

HHURRICANE
11-14-2007, 07:36 PM
Losman is the starter for now so there is no debate.

The JP contigent can't back up their boy with any facts so instead they just say "Edawards sucks" and he's a "dink and dunk QB". If disparaging a rookie with 3 starts is the only way you can justify a 4 year vet that still is "figuring it out" than all the power to you.

Edwards will be starting here soon enough so the only real debate is when.

Yasgur's Farm
11-15-2007, 05:39 AM

The JP contigent can't back up their boy with any facts so instead they just say "Edawards sucks" and he's a "dink and dunk QB". If disparaging a rookie with 3 starts is the only way you can justify a 4 year vet that still is "figuring it out" than all the power to you.

Edwards will be starting here soon enough so the only real debate is when.Whatever you say HH... :fishy:

Inetpub
11-15-2007, 08:31 AM
Clearly you arent sick of it as you post another boring thread about the argument. If you dont want to be in the discussion, then leave the post. Posting another Loserman vs TE post just means we'll see you posting about Loserman again.

djjimkelly
11-15-2007, 08:55 AM

Edwards will be starting here soon enough so the only real debate is when.

uve become pretty arrogant on this QB debate the fact is your describing yourself. ive given fact after in threads i pointed out JPs solid 2nd half and so on last week.

dont be bitter we are 5-4 both have helped to get here.

since sept 2006 JP 10-10 more the half the qbs in this league would kill to be that. and our roster is just not that talented either.