PDA

View Full Version : Maybe we shouldn't be debating the QB's

Bufftp
11-14-2007, 06:47 PM
Instead maybe we should be bemoaning the lack of recievers. That is the real crux of our offensive woes.

YardRat
11-14-2007, 06:53 PM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...QB is the most over-rated position in all professional sports.

If you've got all the other pieces of the puzzle in place, you can still win a title with Trent Dilfer or Mark Rypien.

shelby
11-14-2007, 07:35 PM
:up:

HHURRICANE
11-14-2007, 07:40 PM
We need halp at WR, no doubt. Ihave yet to see enough of Edwrads to say he's the answer but I like what I've seen so far.

If you can't read D's, check down, and get rid of the ball it doesn't matter if you have the Pats receiving corps. It's not like Rex Grossman or David Carr don't have guys to pass to.

Bufftp
11-14-2007, 08:06 PM
If you can't read D's, or you check down to quick, and get rid of the ball 3 yards behind the line of scrimmage most of the time, it doesn't matter if you have the Pats receiving corps. It's not like Rex Grossman or David Carr don't have guys to pass to.<!-- / message -->

jamze132
11-15-2007, 04:33 AM
Our biggest reason for a lackluster offense is the coordinator. The Pats seemed to play pretty good last year with no recievers.

YardRat
11-15-2007, 05:31 AM
Our biggest reason for a lackluster offense is the coordinator. The Pats seemed to play pretty good last year with no recievers.

The Pats have played pretty good the last half-dozen years regardless of who their coordinator or receivers were.

Bufftp
11-15-2007, 11:11 AM
The Pats have played pretty good the last half-dozen years regardless of who their coordinator or receivers were.
Brady is a one in twenty years QB.
Now Yard back to reality.
If we had Two legit let alone three legit recieving threats we would have less issues with either QB.