• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Answer
    The Plagiarist
    • Mar 2007

John Clayton - hatin as usual

What an assclown. Sad thing is he will probably end up being right:

The winner of Sunday's Giants-Lions clash will take a big step toward securing a wild-card spot in the NFC, writes John Clayton.

7. Buffalo at New England: NBC either struck gold or made a programming blunder. The Patriots might be going for an unbeaten season, but this is only Week 11. They are coming off a bye. NBC decided to dump Chicago-Seattle for this potential blowout.

The Bills probably won't have Marshawn Lynch in the backfield because of a bad ankle. In Week 10, the Bills struggled to put up 13 points on the winless Dolphins. This has the makings of a 41-10 game, which doesn't make for compelling television The only drama in this one will be if the Patriots try to run up the score.

~The Answer
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: John Clayton - hatin as usual

I hope we kick their asses. ****ers.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

how is that "hatin"? We did struggle against the Fish and we are missing our best player. And the Pats already blew us out once this year. Everything he said is true.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The Answer
        The Plagiarist
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by OpIv37
        how is that "hatin"? We did struggle against the Fish and we are missing our best player. And the Pats already blew us out once this year. Everything he said is true.

Buffalo Bills (5-4)

I know, you all think it's hopeless against the Patriots on Sunday. New England has won its last three in Buffalo, scoring 28 or more each time. And when the teams met in September, it was Pats, 38-7. All I can say in rebuttal is remember the Buffalo-Dallas game. Folks up there get feisty when constantly reminded how bad things are.

~The Answer

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by The Answer
          http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...rt2/index.html

Buffalo Bills (5-4)

I know, you all think it's hopeless against the Patriots on Sunday. New England has won its last three in Buffalo, scoring 28 or more each time. And when the teams met in September, it was Pats, 38-7. All I can say in rebuttal is remember the Buffalo-Dallas game. Folks up there get feisty when constantly reminded how bad things are.

~The Answer
          Was I the only one who watched the last 20 seconds of the Dallas game? We LOST!!! LOST LOST LOST!

How is a LOSS an example of how we can beat the Patriots (especially when the team we lost to proved that they're inferior to the Patriots)?

Only Bills fans who have accepted mediocrity use "almost victories" as positive examples. I hate that defeatist attitude- "we almost didn't lose so it was a good game." Give me a ****ing break.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Buffatexas
            • Aug 2002

Was I the only one who watched the last 20 seconds of the Dallas game? We LOST!!! LOST LOST LOST!

How is a LOSS an example of how we can beat the Patriots (especially when the team we lost to proved that they're inferior to the Patriots)?

Only Bills fans who have accepted mediocrity use "almost victories" as positive examples. I hate that defeatist attitude- "we almost didn't lose so it was a good game." Give me a ****ing break.

No, for the billionth time, you were not the only one who watched it. All he is trying to say is that things can get rough for the Pats because of the way we are when it comes to adversity. He did not say we would win because of it. Only that it "could be" a factor.

How can you say that nothing at all positive came out of the dallas game? Yeah we lost, so what. You cannot sit there and tell me that you deny that the team did not at least grow because of it.

Losing sucks, being spoiled in the early 90's ruined us on this current edition of this team but damn bro, throw in some good points when making your bad ones for a change.

Comment

• The Answer
              The Plagiarist
              • Mar 2007

The Answer feels your anger and frustration OP - but consider it took a freakin miracle (and some horrible coaching) for Dallas to beat us - the same team that is 8 - 1 and blowing out everybody they've played except for the Pats who handed them their only loss. They look to be well on their way to the superbowl in the NFC.

With Lynch we would have been able to hang with the Pats but it might be a lot tougher now.

~The Answer

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Buffatexas
                No, for the billionth time, you were not the only one who watched it. All he is trying to say is that things can get rough for the Pats because of the way we are when it comes to adversity. He did not say we would win because of it. Only that it "could be" a factor.

How can you say that nothing at all positive came out of the dallas game? Yeah we lost, so what. You cannot sit there and tell me that you deny that the team did not at least grow because of it.

Losing sucks, being spoiled in the early 90's ruined us on this current edition of this team but damn bro, throw in some good points when making your bad ones for a change.
                the Dallas game is the worst loss I can remember, and I was at the 2004 finale against Pittsburgh.

It was our chance to prove something- our chance to win a big game for the first time in easily 6 years, and we failed. Miserably.

Nothing good comes out of an epic collapse.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

Originally posted by The Answer
                  The Answer feels your anger and frustration OP - but consider it took a freakin miracle (and some horrible coaching) for Dallas to beat us - the same team that is 8 - 1 and blowing out everybody they've played except for the Pats who handed them their only loss. They look to be well on their way to the superbowl in the NFC.

With Lynch we would have been able to hang with the Pats but it might be a lot tougher now.

~The Answer
                  I want to play the cowboys one more time this season, on the last game. That would be quite a headline and a real good time for our revenge.

Comment

• SABuffalo786
                    • Feb 2003

I'd tell you you're missing the trees for the we-have-a-young-injury-decimated-team-in-the-wild-card-hunt forest but I wouldn't want to intrude on your little bubble on perpetual misery.

Carry on.
                    "Do me a favor, say a prayer for brother Timmy. And tip a cold one. Go Bills." - Tom Brokaw

We are the Rockpile
                    We are the Rockpile
                    We are the Rockpile
                    BUFF-A-LO

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by SABuffalo786
                      I'd tell you you're missing the trees for the we-have-a-young-injury-decimated-team-in-the-wild-card-hunt forest but I wouldn't want to intrude on your little bubble on perpetual misery.

Carry on.
                      how does any of that change the fact that we lost a game where we caused 6 turnovers and had an 8 point lead with 2 minutes left?

"good despite injuries" is not the same as "good".

and if you think this is going to hold up when we play the Pats, Jags, Browns and Skins instead of the Jets, Ravens and Dolphins, you're kidding yourself.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Philagape
                        WIN NOW
                        • Jul 2002

The Dallas game is even worse than an almost-win. It's a we-were-winning-but-blew-it-in-an-infuriating-outrageous-inexcusable-way-in-the-last-minute loss.
                        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
                          The Dallas game is even worse than an almost-win. It's a we-were-winning-but-blew-it-in-an-infuriating-outrageous-inexcusable-way-in-the-last-minute loss.
                          no, you're wrong.

We didn't get blown out, so it was a good game.

MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                            Roways rooking ahread!
                            • Sep 2005

no, you're wrong.

OP, we lost the dallas game and it's a deep wound. Does everyone understand that now, everyone?? Great.

We our on a 4 game winning streak and need to beat a great team for #5, new focus / new team to beat.

Comment

• Philagape
                              WIN NOW
                              • Jul 2002

no, you're wrong.

Yeah, I went home with a big smile and warm fuzzies that night ....
                              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X