PDA

View Full Version : Is Belicheck really paying attention??

Mitchy moo
11-15-2007, 08:05 PM
There is a mild mistake in this statement:

http://www.patriots.com/news/index.cfm?ac=...l&pid=29084 (http://www.patriots.com/news/index.cfm?ac=latestnewsdetail&pid=29084)

On Thursday, Pats head coach Bill Belichick was asked how much different Buffalo’s offense is with the one player or the other. The perception being perhaps that Losman has the ability to throw deep more so than Edwards.

“No, I think Edwards has done a good job of going down there, too,” Belichick countered. “He, for example, hit them on that big play against the Jets, kind of won that game there in the fourth quarter, the 85-yarder.

“I don't think there's been a dramatic difference. I think Losman is probably a little more athletic in the pocket and he scrambles out of there a little bit, but even when he's scrambled a lot of times he's scrambled more to throw than to run, and he's hit some big plays in the passing game by running around and buying more time as opposed to just taking off and running with the ball.

BAM
11-15-2007, 08:08 PM
Whoops.

hydro
11-15-2007, 08:43 PM
Its all smoke and mirrors. He is just toying with us :rolleyes:

jmb1099
11-15-2007, 10:25 PM
I cannot say I hate the pats enough

Mr. Pink
11-15-2007, 10:38 PM
Belichick gives lip service week after week "touting" his opposition.

And most times, it's just BS and his team goes out and pounds someone, no surprise.

I honestly don't think they care what team they play week to week. Seeing I don't see any change in what they do no matter who they play.

Mr. Miyagi
11-15-2007, 10:53 PM
Maybe he was distracted because Tommy was blowing him under the desk.

Devin
11-16-2007, 02:13 AM
Belichick gives lip service week after week "touting" his opposition.

And most times, it's just BS and his team goes out and pounds someone, no surprise.

I honestly don't think they care what team they play week to week. Seeing I don't see any change in what they do no matter who they play.

Agree 100% BB could give a damn who it is, they are going to walk over them anyway. Or at least thats the mentality.

He has brutalized the Bills for years, like he really is scared of ****ing Losman.

madness
11-16-2007, 08:11 AM
If anything, he's planning on putting up as many he points as he can in the first half so he cant turn this into a blowout.

Mr. BB's thinking .oO0(Shame on flexing this game because of Buffalo's so-called game atmosphere and petty win streak against inferior teams. I'll shut that crowd up real quick so all the media's attention focuses back on me, me, me, ME!)