K. Simpson S Ankle I-R
K. Everett TE Spine I-R
J. Webster CB Arm I-R
A. Merz C Shoulder I-R

OpIv37
11-15-2007, 10:03 PM
Peters too? Holy ****.

The Pats are so lucky.

Brown and Morris are their only significant losses, whereas our whole list is significant.

ajsdx
11-15-2007, 10:05 PM
it's not like it really matters to them...they played the first four games without harrison and seymour, two players i thought would be the most critical for their D, and most people didn't even know they were gone.

OpIv37
11-15-2007, 10:06 PM
it's not like it really matters to them...they played the first four games without harrison and seymour, two players i thought would be the most critical for their D, and most people didn't even know they were gone.

why is it that things like injuries that cripple any other team in the league don't even phase the Pats? It's so irritating- they seem to be the only team that has immunity from these kinds of problems.

Mr. Pink
11-15-2007, 10:07 PM
This is for NE39...

I've always been a fan of Troy Brown ever since he entered the league. I know he's on the PUP and all, is there any thinking that the Pats will activate him? Or is he done for the year?

jmb1099
11-15-2007, 10:16 PM
Peters too? Holy ****.

The Pats are so lucky.

Brown and Morris are their only significant losses, whereas our whole list is significant.
If Peters doesn't play Losman is dead.

Ickybaluky
11-15-2007, 11:23 PM
This is for NE39...

I've always been a fan of Troy Brown ever since he entered the league. I know he's on the PUP and all, is there any thinking that the Pats will activate him? Or is he done for the year?

He started practicing on November 6th, so they have until November 27th to either activate him or IR him. Considering the Pats already have 6 WRs on the roster, there wouldn't seem to be a place for him. However, Belichick has stated on many occasions that there is room for Troy on the team, so he is the one player they may carry as an extra guy.

I expect they will take the full time to evaluate him, and then they will activate him. They have 3 guys (Eugene Wilson, Mel Mitchell and Eric Alexander) that have been battling injuries and could be IR'ed to make room for him.

Belichick was asked about Brown today (http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2007/11/bill_on_troy.html) in his press conference:

We know you hold Troy Brown in very high regard, and that you make decisions based on what is best for the football team, so is it hard when you evaluate situations like Troy's to separate that high regard with what's best for the team?

"I think you always have to put the team first. That's bigger than all of us. But Troy is a special guy. He's done a lot to help this football team win a lot of games since I've been here, and before that. That's all well respected and pretty well documented. At the same time, this year is this year, and we'll do what's best for the team this year. He understands that. We all do."

How has he looked in practice?

"Troy looks like Troy. We've all seen him play. He doesn't look 6-2 [laughter]."

mikemac2001
11-16-2007, 01:52 AM
He started practicing on November 6th, so they have until November 27th to either activate him or IR him. Considering the Pats already have 6 WRs on the roster, there wouldn't seem to be a place for him. However, Belichick has stated on many occasions that there is room for Troy on the team, so he is the one player they may carry as an extra guy.

I expect they will take the full time to evaluate him, and then they will activate him. They have 3 guys (Eugene Wilson, Mel Mitchell and Eric Alexander) that have been battling injuries and could be IR'ed to make room for him.

Belichick was asked about Brown today (http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2007/11/bill_on_troy.html) in his press conference:

im hammered and the 6-2 comment was funny

Mitchy moo
11-16-2007, 07:10 AM
TBN this morning:

Running back Marshawn Lynch was not at practice again Thursday. Coach Dick Jauron said Lynch’s sprained left ankle still is very sore and reiterated that he’s not optimistic about the rookie playing Sunday against the Patriots.

Tight end Robert Royal (concussion) and defensive end Aaron Schobel (illness) practiced after missing Wednesday’s session. Royal was limited, but Jauron thinks he’ll play Sunday.
“He was back and practiced pretty good,” Jauron said. “We’ll see if anything happens, if he gets a headache or any of that stuff, as we move on. Otherwise, we feel pretty good about it.”

mybills
11-16-2007, 07:12 AM
:pray:

Jeff1220
11-16-2007, 08:04 AM
The fact that it's Friday and Lynch isn't already listed as 'out' is a good sign to me. There's still plenty of Friday (and Saturday) left to go yet though. :pray:

HHURRICANE
11-16-2007, 08:26 AM
The fact that it's Friday and Lynch isn't already listed as 'out' is a good sign to me. There's still plenty of Friday (and Saturday) left to go yet though. :pray:

Everybody, please read this:

LYNCH IS NOT PLAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mybills
11-16-2007, 08:35 AM
I'd still like to know what the "undisclosed" injury is.

Oaf
11-16-2007, 12:01 PM
What happened to Chad Jackson. Thought he was supposed to tear it up. What is he, like 5th WR? We sure could use him.

Ickybaluky
11-16-2007, 01:32 PM
What happened to Chad Jackson. Thought he was supposed to tear it up. What is he, like 5th WR? We sure could use him.

He probably is their 4th/5th WR now, and if he sees any time it will likely be on ST. He backs up Moss, who doesn't come out of the game often.

Jackson struggled picking up the offense last year, mainly due to his approach to the game. He wasn't real mature, and he didn't play much early on because the coaches didn't have confidence he knew what to do. He is a young kid who came into the league early. He is only 22 years old now, a year younger than Brandon Meriweather.

He injured his knee in the AFC Championship game last year and needed offseason surgery. He wasn't ready to start the season, and was placed on the PUP. He started practicing after week 6, and was added to the team after the Indy game. I'm not sure if he will be on the active roster for the Bills game.

I'm excited to see if Jackson has progressed. He supposedly showed a lot more maturity in the offseason, getting in his playbook and working hard on rehab. He has become close to Randy Moss, who has been mentoring him. If healthy, he adds a lot of speed to their WR corps. He ran the fastest time at the NFL combine coming out of college, and may be the fastest player on the team.