PDA

View Full Version : Accidents can happen in Buffalo too!

Wally The Barber
11-16-2007, 09:48 AM
Dear Tom,

Make sure to pay close attention to the pass rush this week.

If I was you, I would consider knee braces....

I am sure a few Buffalo Bills players have not forgotten that cheapshot on Losman and accidents happen in Buffalo too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3POT8n2Qk3g

-Wally

Dr. Lecter
11-16-2007, 09:50 AM
Do not stoop to a lower level.

Beat this Pats team fair and square.

Wally The Barber
11-16-2007, 09:56 AM
Do not stoop to a lower level.

Beat this Pats team fair and square.

Was the hit on Losman fair?

That team is going to the Superbowl and they don't agree with you!

OpIv37
11-16-2007, 10:08 AM
I'm with Lecter- I'd love to see Brady go down, but on a clean hit. I don't to resort to dirty cheater Patriots thug tactics.

Wally The Barber
11-16-2007, 10:11 AM
I'm with Lecter- I'd love to see Brady go down, but on a clean hit. I don't to resort to dirty cheater Patriots thug tactics.

I am for a nice clean dirty hit that rips his leg from his body and bloodies the field.

AND....

Rural Metro is out of the stadium drinking coffee!

And

We all chip in 35 cents to pay Aaron Schobels $12,000 fine with NO SUSPENSION

Tatonka
11-16-2007, 10:22 AM
be dirty.. hit him low..

payback is a *****. tom can thank wilfork after he is carted off.

Wally The Barber
11-16-2007, 10:23 AM
be dirty.. hit him low..

payback is a *****. tom can thank wilfork after he is carted off.

You got that right!

Ickybaluky
11-16-2007, 10:31 AM

Losman's hit wasn't a good football play, but it was an accident. Nothing dirty.

I think it is quaint how you guys think the players will be all fired up for retribution. It's kind of cute, it an old-fashioned kind of way.

The fact is though, the players are professionals. They are little corporations that are trying to play the best they can, but it is really just their job.

Wally The Barber
11-16-2007, 10:41 AM
Losman's hit wasn't a good football play, but it was an accident. Nothing dirty.

I think it is quaint how you guys think the players will be all fired up for retribution. It's kind of cute, it an old-fashioned kind of way.

The fact is though, the players are professionals. They are little corporations that are trying to play the best they can, but it is really just their job.

In the real world players get even and that will never change...

Professionals ?

Some of them are in prison or out of the NFL with Doggie probelms

Try reading Jack Tatums book.

Dr. Lecter
11-16-2007, 10:45 AM
Never try to injure another player through playing dirty.

Never. It is unacceptable.

Ickybaluky
11-16-2007, 10:48 AM
Try reading Jack Tatums book.

I did. Different era. There wasn't money in the game there is now, and the league wasn't as corporately-driven.

The fact is the Bills are going to try to win the game. They are going to play hard, then afterwards they will shake hands and ask about their families, investments, cars, etc.

I understand you want to see someone take out Brady. That would show them, wouldn't it? It would go a long way to appease the frustration you must feel when you think about the fact you are completely powerless to do anything but watch.

Wally The Barber
11-16-2007, 11:04 AM
I did. Different era. There wasn't money in the game there is now, and the league wasn't as corporately-driven.

The fact is the Bills are going to try to win the game. They are going to play hard, then afterwards they will shake hands and ask about their families, investments, cars, etc.

I understand you want to see someone take out Brady. That would show them, wouldn't it? It would go a long way to appease the frustration you must feel when you think about the fact you are completely powerless to do anything but watch.

I think you have been reading the NFL corperate report that has nothing to do with the real world.
Buffalo may not do anything but..........perhaps they will any you will never know!

eyedog
11-16-2007, 11:05 AM
The best way I see to win the game is to knock Brady out of it.
This team has a little Karma payback coming. I don't know when but it's gonna happen.

Wally The Barber
11-16-2007, 11:08 AM
The best way I see to win the game is to knock Brady out of it.
This team has a little Karma payback coming. I don't know when but it's gonna happen.

I bet you if Brady was hit the same as Losman the League would suspend the player involved and triple the fine.

eyedog
11-16-2007, 11:12 AM
I bet you if Brady was hit the same as Losman the League would suspend the player involved and triple the fine.

No doubt about that. They would be crying to the league office before the game ended.
Running up the score on fellow "professionals", Belichek proven cheating, cheap shots by Wilfolk and Harrison throught the years, Refs favorable calls for the last decade.

KARMA BABY.

Bulldog
11-16-2007, 11:18 AM

What? Fact is Wilfork is a POS who's been fined numerous times for similar incidents. Once is an accident, several times is a pattern. And if you don't think that Buffalo will have that on their minds this Sunday, you're nuts. I would love nothing more than to see Whitner with a free run on Brady and put the crown of his helmet under his chin.

justasportsfan
11-16-2007, 11:20 AM
It was dirty.that was an accident until it happens to Brady then it becomes intentional.
Give me a break. It was a dirty hit.

HHURRICANE
11-16-2007, 11:24 AM

I think you are a little naive here even though I understand your point.

Players don't feel bad when they take other players out of a game. I'm sure Wilfork got plenty of high fives for the hit and that's his job.

However, I do agree that nobody on the Bills sideline is "thinking we need to get them back by taking out Brady."

Novacane
11-16-2007, 11:24 AM

Do you seriously believe that? You might be able to make that sale if it was not a player with a history of **** like that.

THATHURMANATOR
11-16-2007, 11:25 AM
I hope they snap Brady's leg!

HHURRICANE
11-16-2007, 11:25 AM
What? Fact is Wilfork is a POS who's been fined numerous times for similar incidents. Once is an accident, several times is a pattern. And if you don't think that Buffalo will have that on their minds this Sunday, you're nuts. I would love nothing more than to see Whitner with a free run on Brady and put the crown of his helmet under his chin.

This isn't Hockey. Wrong sport.

Bulldog
11-16-2007, 11:27 AM
This isn't Hockey. Wrong sport.

Thanks captian obvious. Are you seriously trying to tell me that the Wilfork hit hasn't been discussed in the Bills locker room this week?

HHURRICANE
11-16-2007, 11:31 AM
Thanks captian obvious. Are you seriously trying to tell me that the Wilfork hit hasn't been discussed in the Bills locker room this week?

Yes it's been discussed, so who's the guy that is purposely taking out Brady's leg?

This wasn't a one on one situation so it's irrelevant to how the Bills play.

I'll bet money that Wilfork and Brady don't see a late hit or chop block in this game.

justasportsfan
11-16-2007, 11:34 AM
Yes it's been discussed, so who's the guy that is purposely taking out Brady's leg?.

Our vertically challenged trainer?

I'll bet money that Wilfork and Brady don't see a late hit or chop block in this game.
I doubt either.Although this team is tight ,we supposedly have high character players and Dick doesn't seem to be a cheater like BB.

HHURRICANE
11-16-2007, 11:36 AM
Our vertically challenged trainer?

I doubt either.Although this team is tight ,we supposedly have high character players and Dick doesn't seem to be a cheater like BB.

We agree on something!! Now if we could only agree on JP.

justasportsfan
11-16-2007, 11:37 AM
We agree on something!! Now if we could only agree on JP.

Well , some of the players agree with me.

HHURRICANE
11-16-2007, 11:39 AM
Well , some of the players agree with me.

They liked Holcomb also. That's why Fletcher and Spikes are playing in another city and Holcomb is back on the bench in Minnesota.

Mike13
11-16-2007, 12:36 PM
So because Losman got hit by a dirty player, who want Brady to get his Knee blown out?

Knowing Belichick, he'll keep Brady in anyway if that happens.

Wouldn't it make more sense to hope that Wilfork get his knees taken out?

but it was an accident. Nothing dirty.

How is extending your elbow to take out somone's knee not a cheap shot?
Explain it to me without using the bull**** excuse that many pats fans have used saying "he tried to break his fall".

Ickybaluky
11-16-2007, 01:19 PM
Do you seriously believe that?

Yes, I do. It was an unfortunate play, but I don't think it was pre-meditated.

Frankly, I can't even think of the last time I saw a dirty hit in the NFL. I think the Albert Haynesworth kick was probably the last time. These guys are mostly friendly. They are business partners.

PECKERWOOD
11-16-2007, 02:00 PM

That team is going to the Superbowl and they don't agree with you!

I'm one who believes in what comes around goes around, so let the Bills do everything right and eventually our day will come. As much as I dislike the Patriots, leave Brady's knees alone.

Mitchy moo
11-16-2007, 02:03 PM
As much as I dislike the Patriots, leave Brady's knees alone.

Gotcha, just aim for the head then.

J / K.

justasportsfan
11-16-2007, 02:06 PM
They liked Holcomb also. That's why Fletcher and Spikes are playing in another city and Holcomb is back on the bench in Minnesota.

It's not about who the past vets sided with, it's about who the current players like and I'll always take their opinion over yours. Hell , even Dick picked JP.

BTW, I also picked Holcomb then as far as winning now was concerned because Jp wasn't ready but this isn't a qb debate thread. It's about dirty Pats players.

justasportsfan
11-16-2007, 02:10 PM
They are business partners. I agree. It was in the best interest of Wilforks business to make a dirty play. The dirty hit wasn't personal, just business.

DynaPaul
11-16-2007, 05:57 PM
The Patriots are unsportsmanlike by winning too much. They just don't get it. It's someone else's turn now. Why don't they just die already?

Kerr
11-17-2007, 11:02 AM
The cheap hit goes along with the big fat lie wilfork told the media about trying to reach out to losman. As you all know, jp said such a thing never occured.

I wouldn't wish injury to any player, but if anything would occur to Wilfork, I wouldn't bother me that much. Much like it hardly bothered me when Rodney Harrison got injured.

mybills
11-17-2007, 11:37 AM
it was an accident. Nothing dirty.
Your optometrist called, you're over due for an exam.

BillsOverDolphins
11-17-2007, 01:52 PM
How can you watch that video and not call it a dirty hit? Please, someone "try" and give me a case for Vince Wilfork--I could use the laugh. As far as Marcia is concerned, I wouldn't shed a tear if the meat wagon had to take him off the field

Mike13
11-17-2007, 06:29 PM
it was an accident. Nothing dirty.

You have yet to answer my question.