If you could take away any 2 players from the Pats team who would you take ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

If you could take away any 2 players from the Pats team who would you take ?

I would take away Moss & Brady from the Pats, they do not have a backup that can handle the offense like Tom nor catch like Moss. If they we're not able to play the rest of this season for some reason, I think the pats would go 12-4 at best, they are that important.

I feel the Bills need to key on those 2 players.
  • madness
    • Apr 2003

Re: If you could take away any 2 players from the Pats team who would you take ?

Brady and Matt Light.

Comment

• BAM
      • Sep 2003

Re: If you could take away any 2 players from the Pats team who would you take ?

Tom Brady & Mike Vrabel.

Comment

• Don't Panic
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Dec 2005

You take Brady away from this team and they are lucky to go 10-6.

Comment

• don137
          • Jul 2002

Brady and Bruschi just so I don't have to hear there names and the man crush.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

brady moss.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Mitchy moo
              Roways rooking ahread!
              • Sep 2005

Originally posted by bwbrenton
              You take Brady away from this team and they are lucky to go 10-6.
              I think your right and that still maybe high.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                • Jul 2003

Offensively, Brady is the obvious choice. He is probably the key to everything they are able to do.

Defensively, I think the player they would most miss is Wilfork. They wouldn't be able to play their base 3-4 look without him, and while they are deep on the DL they don't have another player with is skill set. He anchors the middle and allows their LB to do their jobs. If he were gone, they probably would have to switch to more 4-3 looks.

Comment

• Don't Panic
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
                  I think your right and that still maybe high.
                  Agreed... 9-7 and struggling to make the playoffs is probably closer to the truth.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

Without Brady you need to run so I'd take away Faulk or Maroney in additon to.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                      Without Brady you need to run so I'd take away Faulk or Maroney in additon to.
                      If you think about it we have like 12 players on IR and another few who are injured so they cannot play, yet we are above .500 mid-season. It's really tough to lose all those starters and yet still have the depth to be able to play above .500 ball. You cannot attribute that the previous coaches / regime so I have to give Marv & Crew credit.

If the Pats lost 12 starters to IR, they would have a tough time being above .500, especially Brady their starting QB like our loss of JP for a few games. I just wanted to point out that fact while we discuss who the pats would miss most.

Comment

• Devin
                        The Octagon
                        • Apr 2003

Brady and Wilfork no question.
                        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
                          If you think about it we have like 12 players on IR and another few who are injured so they cannot play, yet we are above .500 mid-season. It's really tough to lose all those starters and yet still have the depth to be able to play above .500 ball. You cannot attribute that the previous coaches / regime so I have to give Marv & Crew credit.

If the Pats lost 12 starters to IR, they would have a tough time being above .500, especially Brady their starting QB like our loss of JP for a few games. I just wanted to point out that fact while we discuss who the pats would miss most.
                          Not sure where you were going with but I agree?!

On Sirrius today Dan Reeves gave more credit to Marv than Jauron stating that he had done an exceptional job on personnel.

FYI.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                            Defies all logic
                            • Oct 2006

Brady and Harrison.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                              • Jun 2005

Brady and Belicheat

Comment

Working...
                              X