PDA

View Full Version : THREE things to win

im4bflo
11-16-2007, 06:46 PM
PRESSURE the QB
great SPECIAL TEAMS
TURNOVERS!
and no mistakes would help, oh, and please! No contravertial ref calls!
So that makes FIVE things.

shelby
11-16-2007, 07:20 PM
i would qualify the "turnovers" statement....we get turnovers off the Pats, but they get none off of us.

Pressure Randy Moss all night long and don't let them run the ball. Stop the dink and dunk somehow.

Control the clock on offense. Find a way to score in the red zone. Find a way to convert on third down. Mix things up, be creative.

i pray JP doesn't throw interceptions....:nervous:

:gobills:

im4bflo
11-16-2007, 07:33 PM
i would qualify the "turnovers" statement....we get turnovers off the Pats, but they get none off of us.

Pressure Randy Moss all night long and don't let them run the ball. Stop the dink and dunk somehow.

Control the clock on offense. Find a way to score in the red zone. Find a way to convert on third down. Mix things up, be creative.

i pray JP doesn't throw interceptions....:nervous:

:gobills:

Yes, turnovers FOR us, but NONE by us!
We pretty much have to play smart, no mistake football.
Add a little luck, and a few thousand 12th MAN fans, and you've got your upset!
GO BILLS!

YardRat
11-16-2007, 08:52 PM
Whitner or Crowell need to knock Welker ass-over-teacup early in the game., then pound on Moss all night.

Oaf
11-16-2007, 09:02 PM
Make it two things
1. Offense scores x amount of points.
2. Defense allows (x - a) amound of points, where "a" is a positive constant.
:nerd:

Haha, but actually, we shouldn't bank our game on blitzing Brady, he's just too good at beating it. I'd rather drop 8 back.

im4bflo
11-16-2007, 09:08 PM
Why do we seem so weak, right up the middle?
Especially the pass, but also on the run.
Does anyone else notice this?

im4bflo
11-16-2007, 09:15 PM
Make it two things
1. Offense scores x amount of points.
2. Defense allows (x - a) amound of points, where "a" is a positive constant.
:nerd:

Haha, but actually, we shouldn't bank our game on blitzing Brady, he's just too good at beating it. I'd rather drop 8 back.

I don't know Oaf, that doesn't work either, leaving him back there with hardly any pressure, he's got too many weapons.
The blitz would work, if we executed, how do those guys block the blitz and never get called for holding?
Our DB's have to play physical, and hit them at the line, slow up the receivers, and throw off their timing.