PDA

View Full Version : Give it a rest on the QB's

YardRat
11-17-2007, 06:53 PM
JP got knocked out of the line-up due to injury.

Edward's replaced him and then kept the job because the team was winning.

Edward's then got knocked out of the line-up due to injury.

JP replaced him and has kept the job because the team is winning.

Neither has out-performed the other, and if anybody should learn anything from the last six weeks it's that this team is being built to be able to succeed regardless of who the QB is.

JP's inconsistent and mentally-challenged, Edwards makes stupid rookie mistakes and has yet to prove he can throw the ball deep. Neither is perfect. Neither is without some merit.

We've won five out of the last six riding the QB carousel, and I'll take a couple of more switches if that's what it takes to win four or five more games the rest of the year. Jauron's done a great job of handling the team during this stretch and I see no reason to not believe he won't continue to do so.

Quit worrying about whose driving so much, otherwise you're going to let the scenery pass by unnoticed and miss the whole point of the ride.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-17-2007, 07:45 PM
YardRat, I love ya man, but:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Philagape
11-17-2007, 07:54 PM
Neither has out-performed the other, and if anybody should learn anything from the last six weeks it's that this team is being built to be able to succeed regardless of who the QB is.

It makes a debate over who which will help the team win more pretty irrelevant. Lynch and the D are more responsible for the team winning this year than either QB.

acehole
11-17-2007, 08:02 PM
It makes a debate over who which will help the team win more pretty irrelevant. Lynch and the D are more responsible for the team winning this year than either QB.

Quote"This is a stupid post."

Quote"This is a post about qb's."

Ok phil so when we are losing it is JP fault and
when we are winning it is Lynch and Defense...

got it!

You argued with me not ten min ago the opposite piont.
So is this post stupid too...or a lie?

Which is it?

You are right Yard..the debate is over.

We have a starter and a rookie back up.

Lets talk about the Pats!

acehole
11-17-2007, 08:03 PM

got it!

Which is it?

Philagape
11-17-2007, 08:07 PM

got it!

Which is it?

I guess you lied again when you said you'd put me on ignore.

Do you have substantial reply to my post? Are you ready to start having adult conversations? Or at least in English? Some would call your post ... stalking :couch:

Mitchy moo
11-17-2007, 08:14 PM

JP's inconsistent and mentally-challenged, Edwards makes stupid rookie mistakes and has yet to prove he can throw the ball deep. Neither is perfect. Neither is without some merit.

We've won five out of the last six riding the QB carousel, and I'll take a couple of more switches if that's what it takes to win four or five more games the rest of the year. Jauron's done a great job of handling the team during this stretch and I see no reason to not believe he won't continue to do so.

Quit worrying about whose driving so much, otherwise you're going to let the scenery pass by unnoticed and miss the whole point of the ride.

Really great post.

acehole
11-17-2007, 08:19 PM
I guess you lied again when you said you'd put me on ignore.

Do you have substantial reply to my post? Are you ready to start having adult conversations? Some would call your post ... stalking :couch:

I see you didnt have a substantial reply to mine.

You are all over the place in your thought process.

You just berated me for mentioning other players play when
metioning the qb debate..and what do you do?

Post about other players play in a qb debate.

Of course as you say it is an open forum...you can post
both sides of any issue if you want.

I change my mind ..on the ignore...you amuse me.

Much like a monkey at the zoo.

Mitchy moo
11-17-2007, 08:23 PM

:monkeyp:

jmb1099
11-17-2007, 08:23 PM
:bow: :clap:

Philagape
11-17-2007, 08:24 PM
I see you didnt have a substantial reply to mine.

You are all over the place in your thought process.

You just berated me for mentioning other players play when
metioning the qb debate..and what do you do?

Post about other players play in a qb debate.

Of course as you say it is an open forum...you can post
both sides of any issue if you want.

So that would be a "no" on the adult conversation question .....

I berated you for RELATING other players to JP. Not mentioning them. Do I need to post the definitions?
And I was just agreeing with a point made in the original post.

And you didn't give me anything to reply to besides nonsensical ramblings. Something about blaming JP ...? I merely stated what's actually happened this season.

acehole
11-17-2007, 08:46 PM
So that would be a "no" on the adult conversation question .....

I berated you for RELATING other players to JP. Not mentioning them. Do I need to post the definitions?
And I was just agreeing with a point made in the original post.

And you didn't give me anything to reply to besides nonsensical ramblings. Something about blaming JP ...? I merely stated what's actually happened this season.

Oh Phil you have become a bore...you should really think before posting two side of the same issue.

shelby
11-17-2007, 10:55 PM
attack the post, not the poster.

i'm just saying, before :curse: gets unruly.

Great post, YardRat.

jamze132
11-18-2007, 02:54 AM
I am kind of sick of the QB talk as well. Obviously I am going to cheer for whomever is in there. And I don't really have a clear favorite either.

I also agree that Dick has done a much better job with this team than I have given him credit for so far. So with that said, keep up the good work, but you still need to get a better OC that can utilize Lynch in the passing game.

Michael82
11-18-2007, 06:45 AM

Great post, man! :bf1:

Meathead
11-18-2007, 07:20 AM
phil and ace, heres a club with a nail in it and a studded mace

get a room and stfu

mybills
11-18-2007, 07:24 AM
Good post, YR.
Even though I'm still not convinced that TE was ever hurt. :couch:

Spiderweb
11-18-2007, 02:32 PM

Every single, "time to put the QB situation to rest" post has the inevitable dig at Losman and a bit less frequently at Edwards. How about a simple "our QB situation isn't good"? That is, if your intent is truly to refocus on wins and losses as a "TEAM".

HHURRICANE
11-18-2007, 02:47 PM
I 100% agree with this post.