PDA

View Full Version : so what are y'all going to do all day?

shelby
11-18-2007, 07:33 AM
11 hours and 45 minutes til kickoff....what are you doing to get through the day?

i'm going to clean the house, and then we're going to my in laws' for Sunday dinner...my mother in law is making chicken and dumplings:hungry:...she is a freakin' awesome cook.

Mitchy moo
11-18-2007, 07:36 AM
Church, my daughter's (5) friend has a birthday party @ 1:00 (Real football fans) and waiting for the sun to duck under the horizon.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-18-2007, 07:38 AM
church, nephews b-day party, enjoy the peace of Sunday.

I hope the game tonight is worth watching.

Mitchy moo
11-18-2007, 07:42 AM
church, nephews b-day party, enjoy the peace of Sunday.

I hope the game tonight is worth watching.

Wow, how close is that to my day?

Yasgur's Farm
11-18-2007, 07:43 AM
We're having our daughter and one son over with all 3 grand kids to celebrate our grand daughters 8th birthday.

Then we ship them all home and get ready for BILLS BALL BABY!!!

mybills
11-18-2007, 07:45 AM
Doesn't anybody go to 5pm mass on Saturday? :;

This is gonna be a long day. I'd like to venture out to the local pub full of Pats fans, just to see if they talk smack like usual, or if they're a bit nervous about this game.
Just a curiosity thing, probably won't go anyway. Nobody better bother me after 1:00. :D

honey
11-18-2007, 08:31 AM
Already cleaned the fridge out, now to scrub the kitchen floor, bake some more pumpkin bread and maybe some cookies, do some laundry, then football, and I'm sure the hubby will make me walk the woods for him so he can shoot another deer. :D

Also want to make a gift for my friend in Colorado, maybe start Christmas decorating....

but mainly, football!!!! :D

Mitchy moo
11-18-2007, 08:36 AM
I'm sure the hubby will make me walk the woods for him so he can shoot another deer. :D

Remember to not put on the deer costume from halloween, lol.

honey
11-18-2007, 08:37 AM
Remember to not put on the deer costume from halloween, lol.

:rofl: But I dressed up as a cat! :idunno:

BlackMetalNinja
11-18-2007, 08:45 AM
Picking up the house a little bit because PaulB's coming over for the game... I also have to shave my head and do some laundry. Otherwise be lazy and pretend to watch the early games I guess.

Cntrygal
11-18-2007, 10:01 AM
I might go to the gym. Normally I can't go on Sundays because they don't open until 10 and they close at 6 (I leave for the bar a little after 10.... )

Other than that... laundry.

I still have to decide if I'm going to the bar tonight to watch the game... or watch it in the comfort of my recliner.

Dantheman1280
11-18-2007, 10:02 AM
I have to get my history term paper done, and then watch the early games hope for afc teams ahead of us to lose. Then I am leaving for the game at 5

Cntrygal
11-18-2007, 10:42 AM
You know what I realized today (when my mom turned on the pre-game show)?????

My mom has watched the pre-game stuff and watches whatever game is televised (while I go to the bar and watch the Bills). She's been doing that ever since the Baltimore game!!!! :eek2: (She hates football - but she wanted to see the outcome of the Baltimore game and see if she could catch a camera shot of me - now I think she's getting hooked!!!!!!)

kinigirly
11-18-2007, 11:05 AM
i'm going to my parents house to read the sunday paper for christmas ads and watch football. i've opted to watch tonites game in my house alone. i don't like being around other people during stressful games. if things go bad there's that awkward silence of what do you say to each other. i'm nervous as hell, i feel like its a playoff game :ill:

Kal-El
11-18-2007, 11:34 AM
I'm going to review my well-worn "Ten Reasons I Hate the Patriots" list, and insert obscenities everywhere the names "Brady," "Bruschi" and "Belichick" are written.

I might run out of cuss words, so I might need to borrow some from y'all.

Bone
11-18-2007, 11:54 AM
Haircut.
Call of Duty 4 (Buy it if you play video games)
Playin some backyard football with my bros friends.
Order Wings
Bills Game!

mybills
11-18-2007, 12:10 PM
LMAO Cgal & Kal-El

njsue
11-18-2007, 12:26 PM
I am having some people over tonight.

Cooking a bunch of stuff :hungry:

im4bflo
11-18-2007, 12:29 PM
Go with my wife to get her new car.
watch some football, NASCAR and start drinking the pony keg I got for the game.
Get some wings, and make a hell of a lot of noice, my poor neighbors :snicker2:
GO BILLS!!! Just give it your best, let's stun the world!

HHURRICANE
11-18-2007, 12:36 PM
Doing Monday morning work now so when I come to the office, depressed, I won't get behind.

I have business in WV and than I'm coming to Buffalo for the Miami game!!!!

Hopefully I get to meet some of you.

njsue
11-18-2007, 01:15 PM
Putting together a buffet style game day spread:

Appetizers:

sliced avocado w/ sliced tomatoe seasoned with garlic and a slice of colby cheddar on triscuits

tomatoe, basil and mozzerella seasoned with olive oil

olive salad

Italian potatoe salad

Hearty menu:

Chicken Parm

Sausage and peppers

Roasted potatoes with fresh garlic, string beans, sliced plum tomatoes, onions mixed with olive oil and mc cormic roasted garlic and onion seasoning and Italian seasoning.

BYOB to my guests.

I bought 2 pounds of italian minatures from the local bakery.

GO BILLS

ArcticWildMan
11-18-2007, 01:52 PM
Going to a turkey shoot at the American Legion. :up:

im4bflo
11-18-2007, 02:18 PM
Going to a turkey shoot at the American Legion. :up:

Hope you win yourself a turkey! :up: