PDA

View Full Version : Wes Welker and Mike Vrabel

Kerr
11-18-2007, 05:06 PM
According to nfl network earlier today, Welker and Vrabel were both listed as game time decisions so there's a chance they might not play. Every little bit helps.

venis2k1
11-18-2007, 05:07 PM
those would be huge losses for the pats

Goobylal
11-18-2007, 05:10 PM
Starting RG Stephen Neal is out. But Lynch being out for the Bills is a killer.

Kerr
11-18-2007, 05:13 PM
I think Welker would be a bigger hit. He's the guy brady depends on in the middle.

im4bflo
11-18-2007, 05:14 PM
man, that's too good to be true!

historypete
11-18-2007, 05:19 PM
Has Lynch been offically ruled out for tonights game???

The reason I ask is because since he wasn't at practice he was probably getting treatment on his ankle, and because of that he couldn't talk to the media. I don't think Jauron is trying to play any headgames with the Pats by saying one thing and then having Marshawn play, but it wouldn't surprise me that he played tonight. No one has heard from him directly on the subject, so I think it is still an open question. Unless, of course, he has been offically ruled out.

Kerr
11-18-2007, 05:24 PM
Has Lynch been offically ruled out for tonights game???

The reason I ask is because since he wasn't at practice he was probably getting treatment on his ankle, and because of that he couldn't talk to the media. I don't think Jauron is trying to play any headgames with the Pats by saying one thing and then having Marshawn play, but it wouldn't surprise me that he played tonight. No one has heard from him directly on the subject, so I think it is still an open question. Unless, of course, he has been offically ruled out.

As far as i've heard, he's still listed as doubtful. So I guess they're making it a game time decision as well. Who knows...

im4bflo
11-18-2007, 05:28 PM
I think wether he plays or not, won't bother the Pats, they'll be practicing like he is anyway, I'd think.
But it sure would be a huge boost for us!
Along with Kevin's pregame message, we'll be ready!
And any Cheatriot player that can't go, will only even things up a bit.
GO BILLS!

G. Host
11-18-2007, 06:04 PM
According to nfl network earlier today, Welker and Vrabel were both listed as game time decisions so there's a chance they might not play. Every little bit helps.

Just Patriots playing game with media. They are playing according to BuffaloBills.com

YardRat
11-18-2007, 06:20 PM
Lynch is inactive.

Kerr
11-18-2007, 06:25 PM
Just Patriots playing game with media. They are playing according to BuffaloBills.com

Those ****ers....