PDA

View Full Version : They call that a pass rush?

Kerr
11-18-2007, 09:38 PM
Brady looks like he's taking a **** back there. It' ridiculous how easy it is for him to pick our defense apart. No pass rush=****ty secondary. They look unmotivated and indifferent out there. They don't have the same energy they had for the dallas game. This team never walked out of the lockeroom. They haven't even given the pats a fight. It's disgraceful to watch. :bs:

Slim
11-18-2007, 09:41 PM
Agreed. The d-line has gotten no pressure today whatso ever. Even the blitzes are getting picked up every time.

BB4LIFE
11-18-2007, 10:54 PM
What irritates me is watching our "stud" DE Schobel.. overrun on EVERY pass rush and getting pushed away with ease. Now we have to eat his contract for the next 5 years

OpIv37
11-18-2007, 10:55 PM
What irritates me is watching our "stud" DE Schobel.. overrun on EVERY pass rush and getting pushed away with ease. Now we have to eat his contract for the next 5 years

don't forget about Kelsay. That monster contract we gave him in the off-season is going to be disastrous in the long term.

Illmatic15
11-18-2007, 10:55 PM
35 points in 10 minutes...

Slim
11-18-2007, 10:58 PM
don't forget about Kelsay. That monster contract we gave him in the off-season is going to be disastrous in the long term.

Oh God I know. Regardless, i hope we get a DE in the draft.

im4bflo
11-18-2007, 11:02 PM
I'm been preaching the same thing, you've got to at least pressure Brady,
and if you can sack the sucker, you're going to win!
He's the whole offense, can you take out one guy?
Once some team get's it done, they won't be undefeated, I promice you!
CAN YOU TAKE OUT ONE GUY?

Philagape
11-18-2007, 11:04 PM
$73.5 million.

Seventy-three ..... point five ....... million dollars.

jamze132
11-19-2007, 02:43 AM
$73.5 million.

Seventy-three ..... point five ....... million dollars.
And that is the exact reason we will not be drafting a DE in RD1 next year.

djjimkelly
11-19-2007, 02:51 AM
im sorry what does everyone on here expect we rush 4 pretty much every play.

i think the pats rushed 5 or 6 everytime.

blame our scheme

WAIT ITS A MESSAGE BOARD BLAME THE PLAYERS NOT THE COACHES WHO CANT COACH WORTH A ****

djjimkelly
11-19-2007, 02:53 AM
And that is the exact reason we will not be drafting a DE in RD1 next year.

to bad we cant draft a real coaching staff but wait hes a coach of the year candidate which is a joke. why becuz everett broke his neck or national media thought losing spikes clements fletcher meant something.

we have a serious coaching issue and a few minor holes

jamze132
11-19-2007, 03:05 AM
to bad we cant draft a real coaching staff but wait hes a coach of the year candidate which is a joke. why becuz everett broke his neck or national media thought losing spikes clements fletcher meant something.

we have a serious coaching issue and a few minor holes
Our biggest coaching issue is with Fairchild and him alone. He doesn't know how to play to our strengths which is put the ball in Evans, Lynch, and Parrish's hands every down.

shelby
11-19-2007, 04:30 AM
It's Losman's fault, sillies.
:D

TheGhostofJimKelly
11-19-2007, 07:44 AM
Pass rush, there were times when the Bills rushed two and put nine guys in coverage and there were still guys wide open.

TaylorThePirate
11-19-2007, 01:03 PM
well....when arron and chris got paid, did they know they were going to loose all that wieght?

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
11-19-2007, 01:22 PM
How many other DEs on other teams do you see running 7 yards up field on every snap? Mix in a spin move, or an inside swim move, or something for God's sake!

The two OTs were taking our DE's out of the play on every snap, so it became a two man rush for all intents and purposes.

It boils down to bad coaching and poor scheme.

DynaPaul
11-19-2007, 03:16 PM
It all starts with the lines and neither our offensive or defensive lines are really getting it done out there.

jamze132
11-20-2007, 07:06 AM
I made the comment before the game that if we blitz the crap out of Brady and bump their recievers, it would force Brady out of the pocket and throw off their timing. Obviously my advice wasn't taken and they put up 7 TDs on offense.

TheGhostofJimKelly
11-20-2007, 07:14 AM
I made the comment before the game that if we blitz the crap out of Brady and bump their recievers, it would force Brady out of the pocket and throw off their timing. Obviously my advice wasn't taken and they put up 7 TDs on offense.

They did blitz in the beginning and it didn't work. They then tried to switch coverage and that didn't work.

colin
11-20-2007, 07:26 AM
kelsey is having a pretty solid year, schoble is dissapointing this year.

against NE the LG and LT were all over aaron about 75% of the snaps, he had no inside move. he did force the one intentional grounding.

the big problem i saw was that the rush was always in the same place, no stunts or twists, something like that might have helped. no matter what tho, our secondary are back ups and walkons and we have a 6th round 2nd year guy and a practice squad guy at LB. we don't have the talent to play new england, it's that simple

im4bflo
11-20-2007, 06:30 PM

I was saying the same thing, I agree with you jamze.
To beat the Patriots, you've got to get to Brady, period!
You don't give up the blitz, if you can't get to him, then your D is not very good,
or your D coordinator is not very good.
And bumping the WR's is important too, it changes their timing.
We don't have a pass rush (for one reason or the other)
and we didn't disrupt their receivers patterns with bumps at the line.
You've got to get to Brady, it's that simple, but also that hard, but
the team that can do it, will beat them!

Oaf
11-20-2007, 08:23 PM
What really troubled me is when we got "x" feet away from Brady rushing 4 men, we would then send 8 guys and again get to "x" feet from Brady. Our blitzes were absolutely stonewalled on every occasion leaving Brady with 2-4 less guys to throw against.

im4bflo
11-20-2007, 09:09 PM
What really troubled me is when we got "x" feet away from Brady rushing 4 men, we would then send 8 guys and again get to "x" feet from Brady. Our blitzes were absolutely stonewalled on every occasion leaving Brady with 2-4 less guys to throw against.

We over pursue to the point of taking themselves out of the play.
They need to stunt, and stay in front of him at least, arms up, block some passes.
Bumping the WR's will give them another second to get to him.

jamze132
11-21-2007, 04:17 AM
Thats because our blitz were very basic and unoriginal.

Owen DeBoard
11-21-2007, 06:09 AM
Yeah the defensive ends need to get to the qb but what about the defensive tackles. This cover 2 is made for speed on all areas including the tackles. Where were they. Thats why this cover 2 sucks. Just think if we still had Pat Williams and Sam Adams they would be drawing double teams and the ends could get away from the double teams. The last time we beat the Patriots we had Pat and Sam and we got to Brady.