PDA

View Full Version : It's the Devil's work...

im4bflo
11-18-2007, 10:42 PM
this isn't normal and when the time to pay up the devil for these years comes, the party will really begin!
The Cheatriots will always SUCK no matter what they do! F'em!

Slim
11-18-2007, 10:48 PM
Im really expecting to be watching a Patriots game one day and all of the sudden the stadium will go black. Fire will arise all around Gillette. Hands will submerge from the ground and rap and BB and Bradys ankles....

im4bflo
11-18-2007, 10:49 PM
They'll NEVER be the Steeler's, Cowboy's or Niner's, teams with some class.
The Cheatriots did it wrong and left a lot of hate behind them.
The quicker they're rein is over, the better, F'em forever!
The Fish are a healthy rival for our division, but the Cheatriots will always be hated for the way they did what they did. They are just ****.

Ingtar33
11-18-2007, 10:51 PM
the worse part is, they'll be even better next year. they're sitting on the #2 pick in the draft atm

Slim
11-18-2007, 10:52 PM
the worse part is, they'll be even better next year. they're sitting on the #2 pick in the draft atm

:ill:. Mcafadden or Dorsey

Crisis
11-18-2007, 10:54 PM
could you imagine this team with mcfadden :ill:

Oaf
11-18-2007, 10:55 PM
the Steeler's, Cowboy's, teams with some class.

Are you serious?

Slim
11-18-2007, 10:56 PM
**** the raiders and 49'ers for making this team what it is this year. And making them better next year. They created a monster.

im4bflo
11-18-2007, 11:19 PM
Are you serious?

well, comparativly(sp)?
I don't feel the way about those teams, as I do about these pieces of ****!

Carlton Bailey
11-19-2007, 01:04 AM
could you imagine this team with mcfadden :ill:

Sadly, they'll probably take McFadden. I know everyone in the media is so enamored with Maroney, but he doesn't impress me all that much. The Patriots, without a dominant running game, are currently on a different stratosphere than everyone else. If you throw Run DMC into the mix, they'll outclass the team that we're seeing now. Amazing and unfortunate.

jamze132
11-19-2007, 02:03 AM
They have created a monster in NE and I don't know who is going to stop them. They always seemed to make the right trade, sign the right FA, and get an extra 1st rounder.

When we trade players, sign FA, and try to get additional picks, we get people like Bennie Anderson, Melvin Fowler, and 3rd/7th rd picks. Everyone in the NFL needs to take a page of NEs "How to Run an NFL Team".

Michael82
11-19-2007, 09:59 AM
Im really expecting to be watching a Patriots game one day and all of the sudden the stadium will go black. Fire will arise all around Gillette. Hands will submerge from the ground and rap and BB and Bradys ankles....
I don't think it stops there. I think the ground will open up under the whole city of Boston. The Patriots, the Red Sox...there will definitely be a lot of souls to collect. :evil: