PDA

View Full Version : NE 7 drives 7 TDs- boy we got a long way to go

socalfan
11-18-2007, 10:56 PM
Even when a rookie QB played against NE they didn't loose that badly. I guess the Bills best won't be good enough for a long time.

Night Train
11-19-2007, 02:26 AM
But,but,but George Wilson is just fine at Safety !

The Bills need to concentrate more on getting the roster stronger over marketing the team for season ticket sales. Winning sells tickets and after last night, many fringe ticket holders will need to see actual roster improvement plus a coaching staff that has a winning formula for competing with the upper tier clubs.

I always buy my tickets but distance between us and the Patriots is light years. That may have been the ultimate wakeup call for many.

djjimkelly
11-19-2007, 02:29 AM
Even when a rookie QB played against NE they didn't loose that badly. I guess the Bills best won't be good enough for a long time.

what the **** does our O have to do the D giving up 7 tds in 7 drives id truly love to know.

EDS
11-19-2007, 07:55 AM
what the **** does our O have to do the D giving up 7 tds in 7 drives id truly love to know.

The defense was wretched last night, no doubt, but the offenses inability to sustain drives didn't help. Really, there was no bright spot last night.

OpIv37
11-19-2007, 07:57 AM
the cover 2 blows against real offenses, especially when we have so much money tied up in a DL that can't produce a pass rush. It backfires every time.

Any NFL QB is going to pick apart a D with enough time- since we can't rush Brady, he just holds the ball until someone finds the soft spot in the zone and gets open. If we blitz him, it just creates another hole in the zone and he throws right to that spot.

HHURRICANE
11-19-2007, 08:01 AM
Dwight Freeney and the Colts D-line figured out to establish a pass rush with the same scheme.

Maybe instead of paying 50 million for a skinny white guy who sucks, we could bring in some real talent.

No more feel good stories about guys like Wilson. He proved that he shouldn't be on the field. It was embarrassing.

OpIv37
11-19-2007, 08:19 AM
Dwight Freeney and the Colts D-line figured out to establish a pass rush with the same scheme.

Maybe instead of paying 50 million for a skinny white guy who sucks, we could bring in some real talent.

No more feel good stories about guys like Wilson. He proved that he shouldn't be on the field. It was embarrassing.

I've said it before and I've said it again. The D only works with the perfect personnel. As it stands, we only have two D-linemen who can rush the passer effectively: Hargrove and Schobel, and even Schobel is streaky.

Good teams aren't the teams that don't shell out for players. They're the teams who spend the money in the right places- they shell out for players who perform consistently. We've got a buttload of money tied up in two DE's who are invisible when it counts the most. That's a formula for continued failure right there.