X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bmax
    • Aug 2003

The two chunky slow white guys ..

i know their race means nothing .. But come on .. These guys weren't Csonka or Even Tim Tindale... They just ran the ball down our thoarts...Still think we need a Big Wr in round one. ?.....I say not .....Please Let Vernon Gholston be available when we pick in rd one...Who is he ? Well He is the JR DE from Ohio St who dominated the Mich OL Saturday.. Jake Long who is considered by many as the Best OT or linemen in the draft was beaten badly by The quick and powerful Gholston...I believe Long hadn't given a sack all season until the Ohio St game..

At 6-4-265.....The guy is a beast ...I have had enough of Denny and Kelsey...Let's get some guys who will make plays on the roster. Day one this guys comes on the roster and makes plays ..And gets after guys ... Another guy who could also show up and make plays .. Trevor Laws .. Notre dame-DT-.On a 2-9 team this 4.0 grade point student led the irish with 108 tackles. That's whole lot of tackles for a DLineman... HE NEVER STOPS TRYING TO MAKE PLAYS ....6-1-295.. 2ND OR 3RD ROUNDER ...

I don't know about you,...,but if i will never forget today's game....Just like those Dolphin games from the past . 20 losses in a row.....These young guys need to to never forget the way they feel now...

The difference between the good ones and the great ones are that they know how to raise their level.. Some are just happy with being ok.. some with good .. some with very good .. The patroits only want excellence.....

WHEN WILL THE BILLS EVER FEEL THIS WAY ?

It starts at the Top....Dick...Marv.....Ralph.....

The Fans are tired of waiting....

Bmax.....
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

Re: The two chunky slow white guys ..

So when we sign a 1st round DE to a large contract we will have well over $100 mil tied up just in DEs alone.

I agree that we need an upgrade at DE but we already have enough money wasted there.

Comment

• Bmax
      • Aug 2003

Agreed after sleeping on it.... I think the way for our team to get better is to ...well... GULP ....FOLLOW THE PATS MOTTO...Boy was that hard to say.....

Get more weapons on offense....So .....Limas Sweed how's that wrist doing....

Bmax....

Comment

• Cleve
        • Oct 2004

What I want to know - How do the Patriots keep bringing in these guys like Moss and Seau, and we got stuck with the JPs and Jaurons of the world?

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
        per play average than the Bills' offense!

Comment

• mchurchfie
          • Jul 2002

That was pathetic, two fat slow journeymen fullbacks were running all over us. That was the lowpoint of the night.
          My Band
          daveviterna.com

Comment

• Historian
            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
            • Dec 2002

Our defensive ends would be fine if we had a little push from the inside.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Billsology
              Our defensive ends would be fine if we had a little push from the inside.
              they overpursue and have no inside moves whatsoever.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Sep 2006

yes i agree

Comment

• Philagape
                  WIN NOW
                  • Jul 2002

This is the Marv defensive line. His signings, his draft picks. For the most important part of the defense.
                  "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                  2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

Schobel is a joke. Kelsay actually looks better out there and that's not saying much.

Comment

Working...
                    X