PDA

View Full Version : The two chunky slow white guys ..

Bmax
11-18-2007, 11:30 PM
i know their race means nothing .. But come on .. These guys weren't Csonka or Even Tim Tindale... They just ran the ball down our thoarts...Still think we need a Big Wr in round one. ?.....I say not .....Please Let Vernon Gholston be available when we pick in rd one...Who is he ? Well He is the JR DE from Ohio St who dominated the Mich OL Saturday.. Jake Long who is considered by many as the Best OT or linemen in the draft was beaten badly by The quick and powerful Gholston...I believe Long hadn't given a sack all season until the Ohio St game..

At 6-4-265.....The guy is a beast ...I have had enough of Denny and Kelsey...Let's get some guys who will make plays on the roster. Day one this guys comes on the roster and makes plays ..And gets after guys ... Another guy who could also show up and make plays .. Trevor Laws .. Notre dame-DT-.On a 2-9 team this 4.0 grade point student led the irish with 108 tackles. That's whole lot of tackles for a DLineman... HE NEVER STOPS TRYING TO MAKE PLAYS ....6-1-295.. 2ND OR 3RD ROUNDER ...

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/de/vernongholston.html

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/dt/trevorlaws.html

I don't know about you,...,but if i will never forget today's game....Just like those Dolphin games from the past . 20 losses in a row.....These young guys need to to never forget the way they feel now...

The difference between the good ones and the great ones are that they know how to raise their level.. Some are just happy with being ok.. some with good .. some with very good .. The patroits only want excellence.....

WHEN WILL THE BILLS EVER FEEL THIS WAY ?

It starts at the Top....Dick...Marv.....Ralph.....

The Fans are tired of waiting....

Bmax.....

jamze132
11-19-2007, 02:41 AM
So when we sign a 1st round DE to a large contract we will have well over $100 mil tied up just in DEs alone.

I agree that we need an upgrade at DE but we already have enough money wasted there.

Bmax
11-19-2007, 08:32 AM
Agreed after sleeping on it.... I think the way for our team to get better is to ...well... GULP ....FOLLOW THE PATS MOTTO...Boy was that hard to say.....

Get more weapons on offense....So .....Limas Sweed how's that wrist doing....

Bmax....

Cleve
11-19-2007, 08:40 AM
What I want to know - How do the Patriots keep bringing in these guys like Moss and Seau, and we got stuck with the JPs and Jaurons of the world?

mchurchfie
11-19-2007, 09:03 AM
That was pathetic, two fat slow journeymen fullbacks were running all over us. That was the lowpoint of the night.:cynic:

Historian
11-19-2007, 09:03 AM
Our defensive ends would be fine if we had a little push from the inside.

OpIv37
11-19-2007, 09:07 AM
Our defensive ends would be fine if we had a little push from the inside.

they overpursue and have no inside moves whatsoever.

11-19-2007, 09:10 AM
yes i agree

Philagape
11-19-2007, 09:10 AM
This is the Marv defensive line. His signings, his draft picks. For the most important part of the defense. :ill:

HHURRICANE
11-19-2007, 09:18 AM
Schobel is a joke. Kelsay actually looks better out there and that's not saying much.