PDA

View Full Version : SMART FOOTBALL!

billser
11-19-2007, 01:34 AM
I feel like im getting cheated when i watch the bills play sometimes, and this has been going on for years. Today, i watched that jackass Brady completely tool us. Yet, as much as i hate to say it, it was brilliant football. He saw everything and knew when it was time to make a certain kind of throw..u cant just look to go downfield for the hell of it, you gotta have some sort of plan!. On the other side of things, JP looked like a JV high school qb....we just look plain dumb out there folks, and we have been for years with Bledsoe, johnsons, and now JP. While i liked JP in the past, im starting to realize taht he will never be able to see the field like an elite nfl qb should be able to. With that being said, i honestly feel like Edwards has a great chance to be a good qb here and needs to take the snaps. He simply looks, speaks and plays smarter...im tired of dumb football centered around "strong armed qbs"...lets start playing some smart ball so next time we dont look like foools out there!

hurls
11-19-2007, 01:39 AM
Today, i watched that jackass Brady completely tool us. Yet, as much as i hate to say it, it was brilliant football. He saw everything and knew when it was time to make a certain kind of throw..u cant just look to go downfield for the hell of it, you gotta have some sort of plan!.

This says it all. A supposed jackass tooled the Bills.

jamze132
11-19-2007, 01:47 AM
Here we go... Another JP vs Trent thread. Thanks...

billser
11-19-2007, 01:55 AM
Here we go... Another JP vs Trent thread. Thanks...

Im sorry, its really not meant to be. Its just obvious to see at this point that it is what it is. Hopefully Jp can pull it together and be the answer, i dunno. Im just saying we simply look foolish out there and it sickens me. We need to play smarter football so we can at least stand a chance, that has as much to do with the coaching as it does with anything else. This was never more evident than today, and im simply venting

Mitchy moo
11-19-2007, 03:13 AM
We are so far behind NE right now, it's not even funny. Trent Edwards played NE earlier this year and we just got blown out, tonight we got crushed.